Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex down.  (Read 2048 times)
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:34:28 AM

Polo don't seem to have the technical staff to play at the level they are aiming for.
Way too many issues with support tickets not being answered, deposits/withdrawls not going through, handling network problems without proper progress reports etc.

They were ok when they had about 1/3rd. of the volume they have now, then they lost the plot as they grew, now they have exceeded there level of competence, which is sad.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:02:30 AM

i think polo have too often getting down because of something but i don't think that poloniex will be scam because poloniex is supporting by the law in offline and they are really responsible with this. but i think poloniex must fix their problem in support system because their support system is really bad and need few days before they answer their members ticket.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:57:30 AM

i think polo have too often getting down because of something but i don't think that poloniex will be scam because poloniex is supporting by the law in offline and they are really responsible with this. but i think poloniex must fix their problem in support system because their support system is really bad and need few days before they answer their members ticket.

what you mean with "poloniex is supporting by the law in offline?"
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:46:04 PM

what you mean with "poloniex is supporting by the law in offline?"

sig campaign posters make lots of mindless posts.. i ignore most of em.  he probably has to make a minimum number of posts per week, and wants to make his posts longer than 1 line, so he doesn't look like the prototypical farmed account.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: