Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Exchange Recommendations  (Read 238 times)
romec1701 (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:40:29 PM

I am looking for exchange recommendations for diversifying my cryptocurrenciy holdings a little bit.
(Currently only BTC and signed up small investment for DIMCOIN ICO)

I am looking for somewhere where I can send some of my BTC and trade it for small amounts of a handful of Alt coins.
I have used coinomi before with tiny sums and this seems good but looking for experienced users to give me recommendations.

Looking for the following:
Decent rates of exchange with not too high commissions on swapping between cryptocurrencies (I do not need an exchange that deals with fiat)
Ease and cost of withdrawal of altcoins (no or low additional fees above transaction costs and non-onerous KYC)
Security of coins (I may keep some of the altcoins on the exchange for a month or so - but no more-  until I have receieved a hardware wallet/set up software wallets securely on different machines)

Thanks in advance for your help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:43:32 PM

One of the most safest exchanges is bittrex.com. I use many years this exchange without any problems. Dont use poloniex and yobit.
romec1701 (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:02:37 PM

Ok, thanks thats safety. What about price? Looking at worldcoinindex the exchange called Livecoin comes out with best spots. Any experience of that on here?

Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:06:22 AM

Yes, i used livecoin sometimes. Deposits and withdraws are ok. But the better prices are not always reachable. Sometimes are low volumens. So when one baught a coin with a higj price, the price goes up. But if you want to sell for that price, there are no buyers. Also when you see a cheap price, it often happens that there are no sellers, who offer for that price. But maybe you are lucky. Just compare buying and sell orders.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:32:55 AM

Ok, thanks thats safety. What about price? Looking at worldcoinindex the exchange called Livecoin comes out with best spots. Any experience of that on here?
Actually you can use it both it's better for you to have experience first for both exchange and then choose If your not satisfied in their service  then leave. By the way I have account in both exchange but I mostly use bittrex.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: