Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:07:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: one of the strong reason why bitcoin doubled in recent months and will be......!  (Read 384 times)
naveen5 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:51:27 PM

in recent years the crime in the world is increased and as well as security too.
people tend to ask for ransom via through wire transfer in a classic way.
but as time changes people become smarter, corruption grows.. then comes anonymous ways to store corrupted money.!!!! cryptocurrency!!!
 no need of freezing accounts by government officials on any one, not even terrorists.

good news bitcoin has a brighter future...better to get bitcoin by earning or investing.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:18:06 PM

I think the whole crime thing is overplayed - most of us investing in BTC are doing it for legitimate reasons.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:27:39 AM

I see no reason for panic. Anonymous crypto-currency accounts can really be used by criminals when they realize their criminal intentions. However, this is a task for law enforcement agencies. And technical progress can not be stopped, otherwise it will be a step back.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:36:23 AM

One of the strong reason that I have for the growth that happened from the starting of the ongoing year is the increased adoption from individuals to Countries as a whole created a sudden increase in the usage of bitcoin causing a large scale variation in the inflow of fiat investment as well markets regulating bitcoin acceptance.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:37:08 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is also used my almost 90% criminals/terrorists and also its used to store black money. But bitcoins is a good source of income if its earned by taking some hard efforts. Law enforcements will sure get out of this problem and bitcoin will be totally safe and legal to use. I individually make all my account audit at the month end to stay away from such cases. All people here who earn bitcoin and have legal bitcoin should make them stored legally with some paper work to remain safe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: