Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SUCCESS - Dumped BCH for BTC, thanks Bitmain!  (Read 1151 times)
FiendCoin (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:00:14 PM

I got a rate of around 0.12 BTC on HitBTC earlier today after much stress and agonizing  Cheesy

BTW, HitBTC seems shady to me, no verification, not even my name to transact for, lets just say 10k+ worth of BCH  Grin

All in all I'm happy, probably could've gotten more by playing around maybe even waiting but why risk it.

Any other success stories?

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 07:25:45 PM

Clever solution. Separated from bitcoin, altcoyin BCC continues to fall in price and soon depreciates completely. Therefore, translating it into bitcoin is the right decision. I did not have a BCC, so I can not tell about my similar history.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:30:55 PM

I got a rate of around 0.12 BTC on HitBTC earlier today after much stress and agonizing  Cheesy

BTW, HitBTC seems shady to me, no verification, not even my name to transact for, lets just say 10k+ worth of BCH  Grin

All in all I'm happy, probably could've gotten more by playing around maybe even waiting but why risk it.

I think the only success story here is the same story where early supporter hodle BTC.  Those who are holding huge stash of BTC are the one getting richer.  Those who have lesser amount would probably happy but it surely does not make their status of living to be upgraded by simply selling their small stash of BCH ( me included).  Though I can say I had dumped my BCH at around 0.2xx, I am happy that at least the fork gave me an opportunity to profit at around 20% of my BTC holding.
Thatstinks

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:33:27 PM

So you swapped a low priced BCH for an all time high BTC LOL Let's see how that looks when BCH starts to grow XXX% and BTC drops back to $2k+. Nothing goes up forever!

Great move.
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:35:27 PM

You are right, HitBTC is so weird, but most because of their fees I guess ! They are so huge ! By the way I recommend Liqui, they have no withdrawal restrictions. I think I sold two bitcoins worth of altcoins there and I got no question asked !
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:39:19 PM

So you swapped a low priced BCH for an all time high BTC LOL Let's see how that looks when BCH starts to grow XXX% and BTC drops back to $2k+. Nothing goes up forever!

Great move.
Not happening, BCH is not going anywhere and BTC isn't going back down to $2K.
OP got a hell of a deal and he would never have had such an opportunity again had he held onto his BCH.

It was a great move indeed.
Thatstinks

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:40:09 PM

Great move.
OP got a hell of a deal and he would never have had such an opportunity again had he held onto his BCH.

We'll see Smiley
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

Yes that was an smart move, bitcoin cash is gonna be more dumped on the next days, so it is better to keep away from that overrated coin, its price is superinflated that means $360 its not its real price.
probably will go toward 150$
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:43:00 PM

I'm just holding my BCH.

If it somehow goes big it will pay of way more than it would if I sold them now.

If it doesn't, too bad, it was free money afterall.
FiendCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:47:20 PM

Great move.

We'll see Smiley

We sure will.

Based on bcash's hashrate and low number of transactions per block, it sure looks to be going nowhere fast.

Currently trading at 0.08335930 BTC and declining...

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
tunctioncloud

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:48:04 PM

I'm just holding my BCH.

If it somehow goes big it will pay of way more than it would if I sold them now.

That may be a good idea because I do not think Bitmain will simply let the thing go. I remember too much of Decred, so I will hold mine too. If I lose, I do not mind, I have probably not that much.
FiendCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:52:35 PM

I'm just holding my BCH.

That may be a good idea because I do not think Bitmain will simply let the thing go. I remember too much of Decred, so I will hold mine too. If I lose, I do not mind, I have probably not that much.

Since it was free, then it really don't matter what you trade it at, however, more is always better  Wink

BTW, some perspective, Byteball (0.10596800 BTC) trades at more than bcash, if you can believe it  Shocked

tunctioncloud

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:57:25 PM

I'm just holding my BCH.

Since it was free, then it really don't matter what you trade it at, however, more is always better  Wink

BTW, some perspective, Byteball (0.10596800 BTC) trades at more than bcash, if you can believe it  Shocked

Yeah, you are right about Byteball. There is no true altcoin worth more than Bitcoin, but there is a some that are more pricy than Bitcoin Cash. This shows how this is just an altcoin that the market do not consider to be worth a lot !
HTracer

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:00:01 PM

Next BitcoinCash dump is expected on 14 Aug when Poloniex credit BCH at last. Bcash fans will have a chance to buy more coins with discount just from sell-off.
tunctioncloud

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:02:36 PM

Next BitcoinCash dump is expected on 14 Aug when Poloniex credit BCH at last. Bcash fans will have a chance to buy more coins with discount just from sell-off.

They will credit it ? Nice news for dumpers, but will they offer the market ? Because if they do not the time it goes to another exchange with this cluggy network, that will be three weeks later Roll Eyes Cheesy !
forcrypto

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:12:33 PM

They will credit it ? Nice news for dumpers, but will they offer the market ? Because if they do not the time it goes to another exchange with this cluggy network, that will be three weeks later Roll Eyes Cheesy !

Actually they are only crediting accounts with the coins but no trading or withdrawal until they decide it is right for them
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:20:09 PM

I think that only time is going to prove whether the decision was successful or not, I have a firm believe that the price will rise very soon and i believe that it's too soon to write it off, there is currently a lot of people who supports the currency very much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:46:39 PM

I think that only time is going to prove whether the decision was successful or not, I have a firm believe that the price will rise very soon and i believe that it's too soon to write it off, there is currently a lot of people who supports the currency very much.

That is why i have sold my BCC token at 0.3xxx price and in the bottom i have bought back @0.06 price. As i also believe that in future it any pump happens then should be in profit. This is my story for BCC
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:50:32 PM

Great move.

A thing that may never happen in the future. So he did a good choice, especially if he is not interested in BCH. I did the same and I am happy with it. And the thing is I don't give a fuck to BCH.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

Clever solution. Separated from bitcoin, altcoyin BCC continues to fall in price and soon depreciates completely. Therefore, translating it into bitcoin is the right decision. I did not have a BCC, so I can not tell about my similar history.
If you look at the price today ,yes the price went down,but for two days i was having a good rally and crypto currency is all about volatility ,never expect any coin to go up all the time,people book their profit and the rally will continue at a later time, i am yet to completely sell off my coins even though i sold almost 6 BCH when it crossed 0.15 btc day before yesterday,so its good for me,i might collect a few when the price goes down.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: