Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:23:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit Cash can reach 2000$  (Read 2527 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

Why should You/I care about the BCH price?
I just accepted it as a bonus, dumped it and continue.
What value do you see in BCH? The reason to reach 2K? I'm much more agree that it will reach $200 instead.
I dont know why do other people do really care on this coin after all and same as yours i do dump it already and moved on and I would not turn back on this coin ever again since i would only use bitcoin and no other than that. Speculations are arising on this forum while the price of bch is starting to decrease now. Too much hype i would say for its price to reach up that point but eventually it would pop out soon and dump.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:05:23 PM

What value do you see in BCH? The reason to reach 2K? I'm much more agree that it will reach $200 instead.
I dont know why do other people do really care on this coin after all and same as yours i do dump it already and moved on and I would not turn back on this coin ever again since i would only use bitcoin and no other than that. Speculations are arising on this forum while the price of bch is starting to decrease now. Too much hype i would say for its price to reach up that point but eventually it would pop out soon and dump.
Me too. This Altcoin will certainly not be profitable if invested in it. I think this altcoin naturally appears and has a very high price, this has never happened in the Cryptocurrency market. I hope in the future BCC should have a real price

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:38:52 PM

Me too. This Altcoin will certainly not be profitable if invested in it. I think this altcoin naturally appears and has a very high price, this has never happened in the Cryptocurrency market. I hope in the future BCC should have a real price
Correction of prices would really normally happen on market and on this point we are still on the hype range on which price do really reach up new heights on a matter of short time and as we can see on BCH its price did reach 1k in just a matter of 24 hours came from 300 usd price which is really amazing and there would really be a point on where the price would correct itself and be the actual price of it later on.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:02:22 PM

Bit Cash can reach 2000$
BCC is just a clone of bitcoin. Not a fork and nothing special. People though it is an alternative to bitcoin and the price should be high. So whales used it pretty well. they increased the price and when there was enough volume they started to dump.
Price is going to be less than 100 USD very soon.
Being a clone coin and a fork coin are entirely different,so bitcoin cash is a different than the rest of the copy coins you have in this market.The fork and its base technology are the difference between the two forks we have and which split have the better technology they will have a good future and it is as simple as that. If the underlying technology of BCH is good then it might reach $2000.
d3nz

Activity: 1316
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:30:06 PM

Bit Cash can reach 2000$

BCC is just a clone of bitcoin. Not a fork and nothing special. People though it is an alternative to bitcoin and the price should be high. So whales used it pretty well. they increased the price and when there was enough volume they started to dump.

Not really. There is improve with BCC or Bitcoin cash. It lessen the transaction fee and PowerBlocks size. Maybe in the future Bitcoincash value may reach 2000K USD. Just wait till the wallet of BCC is up and running then wait till they dump their BCC and buy it low.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:37:59 PM

Bit Cash can reach 2000$ in 2050  Grin 
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:15:49 PM

Bit Cash can reach 2000$

I dont think that Bitcoin cash(BCC) will reach that high. We know that bitcoincash was only given free to all bitcoin holders and doesnt backed by any other things. All that is happening is just a hype by the news and soon it will be dumped. Dont expect to much about this coin as we know that this is just an altcoin. Even ethereum has a lot potential compared to BCC.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

I agree with you. Bitcoin cash can’t replace original bitcoins at all. As you said, bitcoin cash will show its power but then soon will disappear from the big picture. I appreciate that you are still stick to bitcoins like true traders. All wise men are on the side of bitcoins. I hope soon they will touch the sky.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:35:01 AM

I agree with you. Bitcoin cash can’t replace original bitcoins at all. As you said, bitcoin cash will show its power but then soon will disappear from the big picture. I appreciate that you are still stick to bitcoins like true traders. All wise men are on the side of bitcoins. I hope soon they will touch the sky.
It did already touch the new sky seeing on the current price of bitcoin as of writing reaching out 3145 usd on preev.com. How can you say about such thing? We are already going to the moon and we should sit back and fasten our seatbelts. We would next stop on 3500 price anytime soon. I can really sense it and the price starts to cling up already reaching new height on bitcoin history.BTC do really give me goosebumps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kumo77

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:52:41 AM

Perhaps 20 years in the future if Bitcoin is still the market king and BTC is valued at $100,000.

One thing going against Bitcoin though is it's limitations on being an early generation crypto. There is always a chance that some altcoin with better tech will pass it up.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:53:57 AM

Yes, nobody has a good opinion on it because BCH is just another altcoin like BitcoinPlus, BitcoinDark etc. The majority of the people don't have any interest towards this BCH coin because they have given a free coin to holders only. Easily they might dump for free money.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:27:04 AM

There is chance of reach because the initial exchange rate only proves more than 500 dollar so there is no wonder Bitcoincash soon reach 2000 dollar based on my speculation.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:01:30 AM

Yes, nobody has a good opinion on it because BCH is just another altcoin like BitcoinPlus, BitcoinDark etc. The majority of the people don't have any interest towards this BCH coin because they have given a free coin to holders only. Easily they might dump for free money.
- Only miners care about bitcoin cash. Most bitcoin supporters are not interested in bitcoin cash, they see it as a shitcoin and they will sell it as soon as possible, $ 2000 for a shitcoin, I do not believe someone will buy
- Now the price of bitcoin cash is decreasing strongly and there is no sign of stopping, it has really collapsed, many people who buy it at high prices, this is a stupid thing and now they will regret
stevebc

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:05:38 AM

Bit Cash can reach 2000$

We will know after a while, for now there are few users who have no knowledge or still in curious of BCC,as for me I didn't have any of it yet and I don't think if I will have any this week, maybe next month Cheesy

Time for a title update maybe...Bit Cash can reach 20.00$  (yes, the decimal place there is deliberate!)

either way - I think 2000$ looks pretty unlikely.  I'm liking 3000$ for BTC though!!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:32:23 AM

I think that there will be a fixed proportion between bitcoin cash and bitcoin. For example eth and etc. 10x-15x proportionally. We can see it clearly until the end of the year. The investment will be between $ 50 and $ 200. The bitcoin will develop itself. Smiley
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:51:12 AM

Not really. There is improve with BCC or Bitcoin cash. It lessen the transaction fee and PowerBlocks size. Maybe in the future Bitcoincash value may reach 2000K USD. Just wait till the wallet of BCC is up and running then wait till they dump their BCC and buy it low.
Not really. There ain't no improvement at BCC at all, because the current fork improved original bitcoin as well with it having segwit so don't hope that BCC would reach 2000USD so soon but I might agree that it will reach that point when btc price is too high. I believe that in the future though bcc would be a good way to store value, just how Ltc is now.
grex

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:28:11 AM

Maybe Roger and Jihan will pump it to $ 2000 after the big dump is over Smiley we will see. A lot of people are still trying to claim their bitcoin cash. I think we will see a big dump soon, when most people have finally managed to send their bitcoin cash to exchanges.
seriousbusiness

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:49:58 AM

BCC will never reach 2.000$. It will hit <50€ and stay there for a long time.

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:56:54 AM

Probably you are right, but we all know that there are no rules in this game and everything is possible. Leave it be for some time and whales will accumulate it again and will pump it.. But if BTC goes to 10k he will open doors to all others altcoins to grow astronomicly.

You can rent this space
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:59:27 AM

I agree BCC will never reach 2.000$. It will never ever convince most of the community, it can drop to zero in value.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: