Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:24:19 AM

It really pain I miss the ICO, but wish the project success.

Actually, it dropped like %50 percent after the ico.

Missing that part is a bigger pain. Also selling on that part can be a bigger pain.

What was the ICO price for PPP ? I think it is still high if we compared the price with USD value.                                                     

I am not sure about fiat price but it was 0.0011 eth per paypie. Even ethereum doubled the price, paypie is raised in ethereum too.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:08:34 PM

Missing that part is a bigger pain. Also selling on that part can be a bigger pain.

What was the ICO price for PPP ? I think it is still high if we compared the price with USD value.                                                     

I am not sure about fiat price but it was 0.0011 eth per paypie. Even ethereum doubled the price, paypie is raised in ethereum too.

If I'm not mistaken ICO fiat price was 0.33$ per token. Still looks good, will get huge as soon as the platform is ready and they are listed on other exchanges.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:30:36 PM

If I'm not mistaken ICO fiat price was 0.33$ per token. Still looks good, will get huge as soon as the platform is ready and they are listed on other exchanges.

Yes, you're right, the price was about this, so now the price is higher by about 5 times, waiting for a good exchange

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

It was in times when ethereum price was stuck on 300$ so 0.33$ is looking highly accurate.

I am waiting exchanges news too. It will bring a big pump.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:11:47 AM

It was in times when ethereum price was stuck on 300$ so 0.33$ is looking highly accurate.

I am waiting exchanges news too. It will bring a big pump.

Surely exchange will bring this coin growing rapidly. Just imaginate, although this coin only available on etherdelta but can rising from $0.3 to $1.5 , so if PPP listed on new exchange maybe the price will explode
octain

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

My serious concern about paypie and the future.

I’m sure the Paypie team monitor these forums so I guess it’s approriate to comment here and assume they will see it.

I saw an email a while ago, from a telegram user who emailed Yohan regarding PPP being added to other exchanges. His response some what shocked me and really has stuck me. He stated that Paypie where not
Interested in having their tokens being added to other exchanges as the ppp token was a function of the network and not a token purely for being traded.

It got me thinking and how tokens really give you no assureance of what your actually buying. These tokens don’t give you a right to the profits or offer you any opportunity to profit. We have basically handed over cash for them, with absolutely no understanding of what will return value for us. Their not shares and even if Paypie was hugely successful what’s stopping Paypie effectively never using these tokens for anything.

I’ve watched a lot of you tube videos and even asked on telegram. I’ve noticed when asked Paypie almost always dodges the question of the purpose of the ppp token.

This leads me to my next problem. The only place to trade Paypie is Etherdelta. Since the recent hack of Etherdelta Paypie has struggled to hold its value. Etherdelta it seems, is now not trusted by the general community of crpto traders. If it did disappear their is absolutely no where to trade this token and given the attitude of Paypie it’s unlikely they would want it to be traded on exchanges. Etherdelta in itself isn’t really an exchange, more a market place for people to swap their tokens for ether directly. So as someone who owns several hundred of thousands of Paypie where do I go from here? Paypie is an awesome project that I 100% believe in. Yet I have no idea if it is successful if I’ll even profit from this ! I have no idea if in the future I’ll be able to exchange this token for cash. Given the huge  amount of money I have tied up in this, it is deeply concerns me. Looking st the price seems I’m not the only person with these concerns and do I just dump and run from here, I’ve made good money but get out while the times are good.

I’m an descrite for some guidance on this as are others. I think it’s a fair question. If Paypie don’t want to add PPP to other exchanges, they should be transparent about it. Obviously we all got into this to make money and I believe it is only fair the investors who helped build this platform profit from it.

JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:09:51 PM

Waiting for exchanges news!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:27:13 PM

I’m sure the Paypie team monitor these forums so I guess it’s approriate to comment here and assume they will see it.

I saw an email a while ago, from a telegram user who emailed Yohan regarding PPP being added to other exchanges. His response some what shocked me and really has stuck me. He stated that Paypie where not
Interested in having their tokens being added to other exchanges as the ppp token was a function of the network and not a token purely for being traded.

It got me thinking and how tokens really give you no assureance of what your actually buying. These tokens don’t give you a right to the profits or offer you any opportunity to profit. We have basically handed over cash for them, with absolutely no understanding of what will return value for us. Their not shares and even if Paypie was hugely successful what’s stopping Paypie effectively never using these tokens for anything.

I’ve watched a lot of you tube videos and even asked on telegram. I’ve noticed when asked Paypie almost always dodges the question of the purpose of the ppp token.

This leads me to my next problem. The only place to trade Paypie is Etherdelta. Since the recent hack of Etherdelta Paypie has struggled to hold its value. Etherdelta it seems, is now not trusted by the general community of crpto traders. If it did disappear their is absolutely no where to trade this token and given the attitude of Paypie it’s unlikely they would want it to be traded on exchanges. Etherdelta in itself isn’t really an exchange, more a market place for people to swap their tokens for ether directly. So as someone who owns several hundred of thousands of Paypie where do I go from here? Paypie is an awesome project that I 100% believe in. Yet I have no idea if it is successful if I’ll even profit from this ! I have no idea if in the future I’ll be able to exchange this token for cash. Given the huge  amount of money I have tied up in this, it is deeply concerns me. Looking st the price seems I’m not the only person with these concerns and do I just dump and run from here, I’ve made good money but get out while the times are good.

I’m an descrite for some guidance on this as are others. I think it’s a fair question. If Paypie don’t want to add PPP to other exchanges, they should be transparent about it. Obviously we all got into this to make money and I believe it is only fair the investors who helped build this platform profit from it.

Some of your concerns are true some of they don't.

Their platform will use ppp as a currency, they can't change that. And people would need to buy ppp from somewhere to use on that platform so they will need an exchange after the platform is available.

But probably they are not caring any exchanges right now and focusing on developing their platform. Now if something happens to etherdelta it would be hard to sell ppp's anywhere but at one point they will forced to find a new exchange after platform starts running.

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:34:52 PM

Their platform will use ppp as a currency, they can't change that. And people would need to buy ppp from somewhere to use on that platform so they will need an exchange after the platform is available.

But probably they are not caring any exchanges right now and focusing on developing their platform. Now if something happens to etherdelta it would be hard to sell ppp's anywhere but at one point they will forced to find a new exchange after platform starts running.

It is logical that they are focusing on developing the platform first but they reached the hard cap. They can just get listed on exchanges just saying a please or maybe it is not even necessary.

meta100000

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:38:05 PM

It is logical that they are focusing on developing the platform first but they reached the hard cap. They can just get listed on exchanges just saying a please or maybe it is not even necessary.

Yes they are focusing on developing, but to understand better the exchange thing is important to read what is not being said.

PayPie is not like some many other projects that need only a good dev team to work, the success of PayPie depend on many real bussiness using the plataform. They already have many real bussiness from SlickPie and many others, so for they make it work they need to remain a total legal and functional company so this bussiness are allowed to deal with PayPie.

To remain a total legal and functional company they need to make sure that the PPP token is seeing as a pure Utility Token (what it is!). And, at last, to make sure that the PPP token is seeing as a pure Utility Token (what it is!), they need to say out laud that the PPP is for the plataform and that they do not endorse any kind of speculation or security use of the token.

Is because of that they do not talk about exchanges or the price of the token, thats does not mean they can't (or will not) add the token in a exchange, is just that they will not do it without a product (a use of PPP as utility), because they are expericed and do not want to screw this over!!!

Now, my guess, I thing we will have alfa and exchange already in January! It's time! It's ON!!! Grin 
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:13:32 AM

Paypie price is holding strong and not letting it get below $1 token price. Do anyone here trading in etherdelta? Is it safe now to use their exchange?I'm still afraid of using it.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:35:37 AM

now etherdelta already safe, you can trading there again. paypie does hold strong at the price of more than $ 1, if the paypie price down until $ 1 I will buy it again
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

I think it is necessary.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:11:33 PM

now etherdelta already safe, you can trading there again. paypie does hold strong at the price of more than $ 1, if the paypie price down until $ 1 I will buy it again
Thanks buddy. Just to be sure and safe, i'm going to trade less than a hundred dollar using my metamask account instead of my own trading private keys which i moved all the funds to another safe wallet.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

I think maybe in january-february 2018 when the alpha version will be release, the teams will consider to add PPP in another exchange. Because this project i think very interesting, so impossible if they don't have any plan to add PPP to other exchange.
Anyone know what it costs to get listed on an exchange like HitBTC or Cryptopia ?

I assume the price (if any) is negotiated. Anything from $0 to $500K. Depending on which side needs it the most.

Hitbtc is asking the stupid amount of money. As far as i know, they want 50 btc for listing lifetime. But it can be for only little tokens which they can think they won't get enough trade fees.

Cryptopia is 4 btc last time i heard but it is really a low exchange for paypie.
We can vote for binance actually, if just they want to set it up.

I agree with you, maybe for the first we can vote on kucoin, although binance more bigger than kucoin but this is for the first step so that we can get more volume trading and more people know about paypie
Yeah, kucoin can also give a decent volume.
Im really wondering what they think about the exchange listing, there is no answer at all  Undecided
octain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:24:38 AM

Hey guys thanks for all the excellent responses.

I email Paypie and I got to admit it was an extreme professional and well thought out email. I have heard of issues around tokens and securities and that I get now is a real issue.

All token need to be very careful they are not miss represented as security. Which makes sense other wise there is regularitity issues. Paypie is no different. So the token needs to be used as that a function of the network.

Therefor until the platform is ready and working there is no use for the token other then speculation. Which, makes it look like a security rather then a utility token. Once the platform is up and working the token can be added to exchanges as the utility has a use.

I’m guessing there is a whole heap of reasons to not make your utility look like a security. I’m not sure of the specifics however I did happen to read bittrex won’t accept any token that is being treated like a security and it is possible other exchanges have the same policy.

So if your waiting for Paypie to be added to more exchanges hold you tokens until the platform is up and working.
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:18:00 AM

I email Paypie and I got to admit it was an extreme professional and well thought out email. I have heard of issues around tokens and securities and that I get now is a real issue.

All token need to be very careful they are not miss represented as security. Which makes sense other wise there is regularitity issues. Paypie is no different. So the token needs to be used as that a function of the network.

Therefor until the platform is ready and working there is no use for the token other then speculation. Which, makes it look like a security rather then a utility token. Once the platform is up and working the token can be added to exchanges as the utility has a use.

I’m guessing there is a whole heap of reasons to not make your utility look like a security. I’m not sure of the specifics however I did happen to read bittrex won’t accept any token that is being treated like a security and it is possible other exchanges have the same policy.

So if your waiting for Paypie to be added to more exchanges hold you tokens until the platform is up and working.

roger that ,i always wait he PPP platform ,i think the project come out will gain people eye again.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:53:58 AM

Thank you for the information, so you got a reply from them?
Could you quote/forward it here please?
octain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:33:23 AM

Official response below, cut and paste email, removed name for privacy reasons.

Hi *****
Thanks for reaching out. PPP is a utility token that can be used for credit risk assessment and other services offered by PayPie platform.

Regarding your question about listing PPP on other exchanges, as PayPie tokens (PPP) are utility tokens, we as a company, cannot and will not be actively involved in discussions regarding trading tokens/ market price/ future price estimates/ exchanges. However, all measures for the platform’s development are already being taken and our team is now putting all their efforts on delivering the roadmap milestones. PayPie platform is moving forward as expected, which means it is just a matter of time until the platform’s benefits can be available to all token holders. Once the platform is ready, we will support information from exchanges if they request it.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Simmi
720-999 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC
V5Z 1K5
https://www.paypie.com

PayPie

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:13:48 AM

Looking the official response we can expect exchanges after the platform is ready and will be running. They are only focusing on their platform right now.

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: