Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

The schedule is very similar to the fact that PayPai will soon grow very much and at least return to its maximum value of about $ 3.5. In addition, the market in this will help, because in general there is a growth in the market of crypto-currencies. So we will wait
Im waiting for it to be listed on some other exchanges, because actually etherdelta is a bad place to trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:36:39 AM by HodlThroughTheStorm

Agreed PayPie need to get onto Binance.... I dont like EtherDelta since those Chinese people bought it. What are EtherDelta thinking not having support reps... Fucking idiots... Pardon my language
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

New video from Mike B on PayPie, looks great! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-auW9AV9_I
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

Agreed PayPie need to get onto Binance.... I dont like EtherDelta since those Chinese people bought it. What are EtherDelta thinking not having support reps... Fucking idiots... Pardon my language

Yeah, Etherdelta has become really crappy. Hopefully Paypie will be listed on another exchange soon after the release of their alpha.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

The schedule is very similar to the fact that PayPai will soon grow very much and at least return to its maximum value of about $ 3.5. In addition, the market in this will help, because in general there is a growth in the market of crypto-currencies. So we will wait

Moreover if the teams added Paypie in another exchange, maybe paypie can grow rapidly. As i know paypie can reached high level $3.5 without major exchange, just imaginate if Paypie added in major exchange, maybe the price will impressive. So we must be patient if hold PPP because i guess many positive news will come to us in this year
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Moreover if the teams added Paypie in another exchange, maybe paypie can grow rapidly. As i know paypie can reached high level $3.5 without major exchange, just imaginate if Paypie added in major exchange, maybe the price will impressive. So we must be patient if hold PPP because i guess many positive news will come to us in this year
if we talk paypie prices, in my opinion paypie prices can reach $ 7-10 after their product lounching later this month, because the total supply is not too much and the transaction value is quite high. I hope the team is more active to share the latest information, does anyone know the PPP roadmap ?? because I am confused why there has been no new update info about new exhanger for paypie that has long been completed
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

I agree with those expecting and awaiting a quick rise in value of PPP token after the release of alpha version in few days. Its market is being moved on same pattern for weeks and has been kept down artificially. One big news will play important role and then the journey will start from there on constant basis.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

if we talk paypie prices, in my opinion paypie prices can reach $ 7-10 after their product lounching later this month, because the total supply is not too much and the transaction value is quite high. I hope the team is more active to share the latest information, does anyone know the PPP roadmap ?? because I am confused why there has been no new update info about new exhanger for paypie that has long been completed

After the this release we will hear some good news from dev. They are working so hard I believe after successful launch of this alpha version it will build confidence of new people and we will see this project will become more powerful after this.
fajarkus12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

Here it's paypie roadmap and i think still on track : https://steemit.com/ppp/@byd/paypie-roadmap

In my opinion, new exchange will coming after alpha platform released. Some exchange will delisting token if have low daily trading volume, so by released alpha platform first can make more peoples interested to buy PPP and then the daily trading volume will increase
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

My thoughts are not different than others. PPP is utility token which will cover large aspects to be used for and solid project needs solid basis which is development. PayPie team is not interested in hype so after alpha we can expect more exchange as this will make sense too then.
fajarkus12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:33:04 PM

My thoughts are not different than others. PPP is utility token which will cover large aspects to be used for and solid project needs solid basis which is development. PayPie team is not interested in hype so after alpha we can expect more exchange as this will make sense too then.

I agree with you, i think the team more interested to developt and focus on their product first than adding PPP to the major exchange. So by having a real product at least Alpha version, can make peoples interested in this project and the community will more bigger. So if want to add PPP on major exchange it will easy because Paypie has big community
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

I agree with you, i think the team more interested to developt and focus on their product first than adding PPP to the major exchange. So by having a real product at least Alpha version, can make peoples interested in this project and the community will more bigger. So if want to add PPP on major exchange it will easy because Paypie has big community
Thats whats they said before, they will focus on the development first, and will think about exchange after that, so i dont think this token will be listed on another exchange in this early 2018.
buyabit

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

Habemus Alpha!

Surprise, surprise, Alpha is here! Yay! Yes, we know it's not the 31st yet, and yes, we know we're two days EARLIER than announced, but that's just how we roll! Better and faster all the way up! PayPie style!

So, first things first, let me brief you a little on what this Alpha is all about in three main points:

This is an Alpha version, which means that it’s a very basic version of how the core platform will look like once it’s fully done. In other words, it’s just a slight taste and feel of the real big things to come.

However, even despite being an Alpha, the tremendously important thing to have in mind is that the data you'll see is being directly pulled from companies connected with an accounting solution! The test companies are set up in an accounting solution and PayPie is frequently fetching the info straight from the source! And then (*dramatic sound effect*) the platform is applying the PayPie credit risk assessment algorithm to generate the scores and results you'll see! It's a working product, not screenshots!

Another main purpose of an Alpha version is to find areas of improvement on the platform, so please email our team regarding any feedback that you’d like to share. Alpha data will be frequently updated to correct data errors or issues that come up so go nuts!
On a side note, we have a potential partnership being developed and they are performing security audit and stress tests on the platform, so if you experience any lag or crash that will likely be a temporary issue for this week only. The big guys are coming!

And that's basically it! Now that Alpha is out, our team is going full throttle at developing Beta. We expect to have it launched very, very soon. Things are going better than ever! As you know, Beta will bring all those wonderful functionalities that you all want to see, so stay tuned! Go ahead and enjoy Alpha while you can because it won’t last long!
So here it is, the PAYPIE ALPHA: https://alpha.paypie.com

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
buyabit

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

Delivered earlier than promised. What a management team. Under promise and over deliver. Yeah.
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

Very interesting what will happen with PPP price after Alpha roll out. Token was very undervalued last months comparing with competitors like PPT Populopus. As i know, they have no even alpha version, so PayPie may surge dramatically within next few days.
fajarkus12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

Very interesting what will happen with PPP price after Alpha roll out. Token was very undervalued last months comparing with competitors like PPT Populopus. As i know, they have no even alpha version, so PayPie may surge dramatically within next few days.

I totally agree, sooner or later people will realize that Paypie more better than other competitor like Populous. So i am sure in few days ahead people will interested to buy PPP token, then i suggest to you to hold PPP for long term investment. This is only for beginning, just imaginate if after this the teams add PPP to big exchange, i am sure PPP price can explode
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

Habemus Alpha!

Surprise, surprise, Alpha is here! Yay! Yes, we know it's not the 31st yet, and yes, we know we're two days EARLIER than announced, but that's just how we roll! Better and faster all the way up! PayPie style!

So, first things first, let me brief you a little on what this Alpha is all about in three main points:

This is an Alpha version, which means that it’s a very basic version of how the core platform will look like once it’s fully done. In other words, it’s just a slight taste and feel of the real big things to come.

However, even despite being an Alpha, the tremendously important thing to have in mind is that the data you'll see is being directly pulled from companies connected with an accounting solution! The test companies are set up in an accounting solution and PayPie is frequently fetching the info straight from the source! And then (*dramatic sound effect*) the platform is applying the PayPie credit risk assessment algorithm to generate the scores and results you'll see! It's a working product, not screenshots!

Another main purpose of an Alpha version is to find areas of improvement on the platform, so please email our team regarding any feedback that you’d like to share. Alpha data will be frequently updated to correct data errors or issues that come up so go nuts!
On a side note, we have a potential partnership being developed and they are performing security audit and stress tests on the platform, so if you experience any lag or crash that will likely be a temporary issue for this week only. The big guys are coming!

And that's basically it! Now that Alpha is out, our team is going full throttle at developing Beta. We expect to have it launched very, very soon. Things are going better than ever! As you know, Beta will bring all those wonderful functionalities that you all want to see, so stay tuned! Go ahead and enjoy Alpha while you can because it won’t last long!
So here it is, the PAYPIE ALPHA: https://alpha.paypie.com

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

That's some good news we've been waiting for! The alpha release is finally out now! I'm going to test this one out now while it's hot.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Challenge

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

PayPie is a sleeping giant. I am very happy to be holding a very large amount of PPP tokens. The site design is beautiful as seen by the Alpha just released yesterday (two days early). All of my experiences with this team have been optimum. They always over-deliver on their promises, and sooner or later people will realize that PayPie has the exact same type of invoice factoring system built-in to it like Populous, and so in my honest opinion I would not be surprised at all if we see the price do a 30-60X increase by the time the platform is launched (March- April) and when they finally get listed on large exchanges. Right now it is only available on EtherDelta which people find difficult to use. This is a smart investment in my opinion and I have had many friends invest large amounts into this project as-well. There is a reason that they are not listed on any large exchange at the moment and that is because of Canadian Regulation. The Alpha must complete first to prove the tokens utility before Canadian regulators will give them an exemption from filing as a security. I have done a ton of research and I also live here in Canada where PayPie is located. The investment is a no-brainer in my opinion.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

That release of Alpha testing before planned really surprised me as I was made mind to come back here for updates. It took me surprisingly when I saw it was released yesterday and people already started testing it. For the moment I just read the summary in this update and will be heading to the link to see what is all about.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
fajarkus12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

That release of Alpha testing before planned really surprised me as I was made mind to come back here for updates. It took me surprisingly when I saw it was released yesterday and people already started testing it. For the moment I just read the summary in this update and will be heading to the link to see what is all about.

Usually another project will release alpha on schedule or maybe will be delayed. But it's different with Paypie, the teams has been working hard and seriously to developt this project, that's why they can released the alpha before their schedule. Not only that, they also using real data by fecting the info straight from a company. So i think this project on track and in accordance to their roadmap
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: