Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:09:56 PM

I would suggest to create a simple infographic where you describe the 1. solution and business offering 2. Investor proposal e.g. how we will benefit from holding tokens. Great Project idea!

Technical papers, infographics and blog posts that explain a lot about the platform in a simplified manner, including examples will be published in due course.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

China banned chinese to raise funds with ico, but they can invest to icos, outside of china.

So i believe chinese will look for good icos out of china and paypie will definetly interest them. Soft cap is easily will pass and i believe we will hit hard cap in a short time after icos start.

Yes, that ICO ban offers project like this new opportunities in the Chinese market. But what they need now to get into this market is atleast Chinese translation for all the important things. Is that already done?
Yes our ANN and Whitepaper both are available in Chinese also.You can check ANN chinese version Here and hers is our ChineseWhitepaper

There isn't much activity on there. Do you have other channels where you can communicate with Chinese investors? Try to make the best of this, as I can imagine they are confused which ICOs are allowed to invest in and which ones are not. If you can get the word out PayPie is safe for them, that could attract a lot of Yuan looking for a new home.

Maybe with some advertisement and paid articles in chinese websites can create good publicity. I believe lots of chinese whales looking for good icos to invest right now, and if we make them aware of this great project, they will definetly make a huge contribution.

The Chinese resolution, while being bad for icons in China, is a good opportunity for us and the western ICOs to attract Chinese investor, they will have their money returned, so they will have the cash to come here, with a good campaign, we could have better chance reaching our hard cap, some news in Chinese would be good, or social media in their language would improve our community Cheesy.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:14:30 PM

China banned chinese to raise funds with ico, but they can invest to icos, outside of china.

So i believe chinese will look for good icos out of china and paypie will definetly interest them. Soft cap is easily will pass and i believe we will hit hard cap in a short time after icos start.

Yes, that ICO ban offers project like this new opportunities in the Chinese market. But what they need now to get into this market is atleast Chinese translation for all the important things. Is that already done?
Yes our ANN and Whitepaper both are available in Chinese also.You can check ANN chinese version Here and hers is our ChineseWhitepaper

There isn't much activity on there. Do you have other channels where you can communicate with Chinese investors? Try to make the best of this, as I can imagine they are confused which ICOs are allowed to invest in and which ones are not. If you can get the word out PayPie is safe for them, that could attract a lot of Yuan looking for a new home.

Maybe with some advertisement and paid articles in chinese websites can create good publicity. I believe lots of chinese whales looking for good icos to invest right now, and if we make them aware of this great project, they will definetly make a huge contribution.

You can forget about chinese websites and chinese whales, they can't join ICOs anymore. Maybe they'll find a way trough TOR and if only ICOs will adopt anon coins like zcash, monero, verge, nav etc....or wait ICOs on Ark, which will eventually smartbridge anon blockchains

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:16:38 PM

I would suggest to create a simple infographic where you describe the 1. solution and business offering 2. Investor proposal e.g. how we will benefit from holding tokens. Great Project idea!

Technical papers, infographics and blog posts that explain a lot about the platform in a simplified manner, including examples will be published in due course.

Great. I would advise to expedite the matters. After reading the previous posts in this thread it seems alot of ppl have quite some difficulties with the wp. Keep up the good work and thanks for fast reply!
mexi.db

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:20:39 PM

That's actually not true. Sure Paypie will offer credit risk management, but that's just one peripheral of the offers they will provide. it's there on the whitepaper that they will provide invoice management, since it's on a blockchain, thus transparent, it will provide forensic use for a company dealing with litigation.
  So basically it's a full fledged accounting platform, emphasis is placed on credit management cos that specific aspect makes Paypie unique when compared to other attempts from other companies.

Maybe I was not clear, I agree with you  Smiley I was just saying that the credit risk part was what differentiate them from other companies, that's why they should put in the title in my opinion. Something like Triple Entry Accounting with unique Credit Risk management.

But it's true it's long  Grin

Well, PayPie is a lot of things, which makes me really excited about this project each time i think of it. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, PayPie is not just another accounting software, but an accounting platform built on the blockchain and incorporated with credit risk scoring services and a marketplace for invoice financing. Not forgetting triple entry accounting and analysis conducted using the single ledger approach.
If I understood correctly, SlickPie is the accounting software of Paypie, but SMEs that use another software are able to integrate it to your platform, right?
And yes, I agree, Paypie is really a very interesting and promising project which will set standards in accounting + credit risk scoring.

Yes, PayPie will build direct integrations that fetches "Journal Entry" data, the basic DNA of business finances. Once an SME would like to access the marketplace, they will do a quick setup in their preferred accounting system and data will be automatically fetched into PayPie and will be hashed on the blockchain.
mexi.db

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:24:13 PM

Great. I would advise to expedite the matters. After reading the previous posts in this thread it seems alot of ppl have quite some difficulties with the wp. Keep up the good work and thanks for fast reply!
Thanks Cauchy. I will certainly relay your feedback to the team. I would also enjoy reading a simpler whitepaper.
mexi.db

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

You can forget about chinese websites and chinese whales, they can't join ICOs anymore. Maybe they'll find a way trough TOR and if only ICOs will adopt anon coins like zcash, monero, verge, nav etc....or wait ICOs on Ark, which will eventually smartbridge anon blockchains

I  think this is only a first step towards introducing stricter regulations to carrying out and investing in ICOs.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:31:13 PM

I'm glad you guys made this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZVWIb6UOjQ

This will help a lot of people understand this project including me Smiley.
Its really a very nice platform.

Great work devs!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:52:49 PM

Great work devs!
yes the platform is great,the video help all us a lot,chinese wales are out but there are a lot of other whales out there...
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:53:42 PM

That's the problem with highly technical projects like this one. accounting isn't easily understandable for the average joe, though most understand it's importance.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:07:18 PM

Great work devs!
yes the platform is great,the video help all us a lot,chinese wales are out but there are a lot of other whales out there...

Finally I can understand this platform better, nice and simple video, thx! Regarding china whales, how can they stop them? It's not like there's no way to stay full anonymous with coins. Imo we will see ICOs accepting anon coins in the near future (zcash, monero, verge, nav etc....), also eventually eth and etc will implement zk-SNARKs and nav will implement anon smart contracts

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:09:03 PM

I  think this is only a first step towards introducing stricter regulations to carrying out and investing in ICOs.

That's for sure their first step, but thing about it for a second. Maybe in the future projects like Paypie can help to solve this issues and provide accounting solutions to ICO indystry thus fighting against money laundering  Wink
mexi.db

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:20:25 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 07:59:48 PM by mexi.db

Hello Friends
Check out this really cool video that draws the comparisons between PayPie and Populous and does a comprehensive overview of the project. Please share your thoughts

https://youtu.be/DEE_-8Fxpj8
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:22:19 PM

As i understand the revenue model of Paypie, you guys will sell quality audited financial health information to big companies who need this information. On the website i could not find any information if you guys are already working on client acquisition. In the youtube video you mention insurance companies, for example. Have you guys started pitching the product already to have these type of clients ready once the product is ready? I can imagine it is hard to get a foot in the door at some of these big companies and starting early will pay off.
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:01:57 PM

Hi dev! Can you explain why you chose to make a blockchain solution for Credit risk score?

What do you think about general ledger and it's journals? Is your platform be able to solve those pains in there?

Bitcoin
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:16:43 PM

Page 10 of the whitepaper:

All internal payments will be managed using ERC20 compatible stable “Pie Coins” that are exchangeable for fiat and pegged 1:1 against major currencies to avoid exposure to fluctuations in the prices of cryptocurrencies.

How does that pegging work? Are the Pie Coins backed by fiat? Is there a reserve fund that stabilizes the Pie Coin?
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:19:24 PM

Hello Friends
Check out this really cool video that draws the comparisons between PayPie and Populous and does a comprehensive overview of the project. Please share your thoughts

https://youtu.be/DEE_-8Fxpj8

Interesting part is from 6:35 where he is comparing with Populous and continuing with some clear use cases for PayPie.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
mexi.db

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

As i understand the revenue model of Paypie, you guys will sell quality audited financial health information to big companies who need this information. On the website i could not find any information if you guys are already working on client acquisition. In the youtube video you mention insurance companies, for example. Have you guys started pitching the product already to have these type of clients ready once the product is ready? I can imagine it is hard to get a foot in the door at some of these big companies and starting early will pay off.
PayPie will not only be providing credit risk data to big corporations , but also to individual investors who will be part of the PayPie pool.
PayPie's core accounting is based on the double entry accounting solution SlickPie. PayPie will aggressively promote benefits of blockchain to SlickPie customers and they might be the first one to take advantage of the easy and seamless lending process.
mexi.db

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:49:32 PM

Page 10 of the whitepaper:

All internal payments will be managed using ERC20 compatible stable “Pie Coins” that are exchangeable for fiat and pegged 1:1 against major currencies to avoid exposure to fluctuations in the prices of cryptocurrencies.

How does that pegging work? Are the Pie Coins backed by fiat? Is there a reserve fund that stabilizes the Pie Coin?

I just read through page 10 of the whitepaper and can't seem to find this statement.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

That is the power of paypie. They not only provide a solution for bug compagnies. If a small compagny, with just 2 people for exemple, they would easily use the slickpie system to analysis their risk, build up a plan for their ico and understand more what they can do to manage the risk. And big compagnies can do the same thing, and all of that improve the data of the algorithm, and will afford a better risk analysis each time we use it. PAYPIE will be used by a very different people, for very different project, very nice !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: