Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:55:05 AM

projects with excellent proven preparation of a very long ico also consist of a good team of developers I will follow the bounty twitter of the project

Don't forget to also contribute to the ICO. We need to make this successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:56:59 AM

I also did a video review of this cool project. Check it out and let me know what you think?

https://youtu.be/o-aZ-FQcVKM
Seems nice, keep it up! Any info about Paypie is good thing because it can bring more investors outside of crypto world
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

Why is paypie or slickpie not on official company registry for Canada? https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html shouldn't we be able to find you on there?  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Hello Dick Dick Face,Nick Chandi replied to you this question on slack when you soot it there.Seems you missed it.I am quoting below his reply from slack
"Parent company is Welcome Networks Inc....
in Canada, you can register in the Province and we are registered in the BC. Province is equivalent of the State."

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

in Canada, you can register in the Province and we are registered in the BC. Province is equivalent of the State."

Thanks for clearing that up. But wouldn't SlickPie.com INC be in that register too? I thought subdiaries have to register too. I can't open the page for some reason to check it myself.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

"At PayPie our goal is to execute fast and, not only become a market leader but control that position just like Google does it today for the search market. Google gets almost 80% and next company gets only 5-6% of the market. We want to become like Google in our industry."
Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie
Its a very high ambition but sometime you have to dream big to get your goals, if you want to take 80 percent of the market better target some of those corporate people.
Since all of us believe that blockchain is the next big thing, otherwise we wouldn't be here, this is highly possible since they are the first ones to implement this idea to it.
We all know that right now its really hard to be such a big player on the market but as an potential investor i have to support their goals.

I'm pretty sure that some of the major ICOs we've seen during the last months, and some major ICOs coming will be important companies in some years. Blockchain is more and more "trendy", I've a got a lot of engineers in my LinkedIn Network, and the number of posts talking about the blockchain technology keeps increasing from month to month.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 01:46:04 PM

"At PayPie our goal is to execute fast and, not only become a market leader but control that position just like Google does it today for the search market. Google gets almost 80% and next company gets only 5-6% of the market. We want to become like Google in our industry."
Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie
Its a very high ambition but sometime you have to dream big to get your goals, if you want to take 80 percent of the market better target some of those corporate people.
Since all of us believe that blockchain is the next big thing, otherwise we wouldn't be here, this is highly possible since they are the first ones to implement this idea to it.
We all know that right now its really hard to be such a big player on the market but as an potential investor i have to support their goals.

I'm pretty sure that some of the major ICOs we've seen during the last months, and some major ICOs coming will be important companies in some years. Blockchain is more and more "trendy", I've a got a lot of engineers in my LinkedIn Network, and the number of posts talking about the blockchain technology keeps increasing from month to month.

I have noticed that too. And in my field (Mining) they dont talk about ANYTHING but mining and now its starting to break into our world... its getting there  Grin Grin Grin

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:04:40 PM

Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie

Yeah, the revolution has started and it will take over very soon. It's a good thing for people like us who want independence from govt bodies with prying eyes on our privacy.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:19:03 PM

Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie

Crypto is really become a hype this year.
And sure blockchain is trendy and will be more because it can be combined with many things like what happened with many ICOs right now.
A lot of great idea and innovation show up, including Paypie.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

Only one thing does not understand - where will the platform take the initial data? From an open reporting? And if there are errors, then you will have to check everything first. Do an audit. And if there is an error or data there, then they will remain in this system, on the blockchain?

I would expect errors to remain in both the system and the blockchain and store corrections in new transactions. Just like with software version control systems, you don't erase history (to be clear, it's technically possible, but not recommended) but you append a new commit to fix a past error.

How can this be so? Each block follows from the previous one. If the error is in block 100, and it is fixed in block 200, then all blocks 100 through 199 contain an error. They need to be fixed. If you do this as shown, the blockchain is not needed, it makes no sense.

How can you fix the error in block 100 through 199? Remember the blocks contain the hash of the invoice data. You would need to roll back the blockchain, you'd have to fork, which is a no-no. Blocks are immutable. All you can do is add a new block and say "block 100 through 199 contain an error, here is the fix".

There could be another way if the documents are stored in IPFS and the blocks only contain a pointer to the document. Then you'd be able to change the data in the document without having to change the blockchain. But then you lose the data integrity, which is the whole point of PayPie.

Maybe so ... I probably do not quite understand exactly how they will keep their records. In any case, the platform is uniquely promising. And how the project will really develop in reality - time will tell.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

Thanks for clearing that up. But wouldn't SlickPie.com INC be in that register too? I thought subdiaries have to register too. I can't open the page for some reason to check it myself.

I don't think it's mandatory. At least in my country it isn't. Every country has own regulations and i believe they are applying all the necessities. So there shouldn't be a problem.

toolucky98

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie

Yeah, the revolution has started and it will take over very soon. It's a good thing for people like us who want independence from govt bodies with prying eyes on our privacy.

I was even thinking that the ultimate end user of blockchain technology is the Government who will have the most benefits if they use it wisely. And Paypie is an excellent example of applying blockchain technology other fields of endeavor.
Well, that can be true.
But my opinion is blockchain will lead to decentralization and decentralization will against centralization which is usually government.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:09:28 PM

project that a lot of enthusiasts and also bounty followers who have been provided by the project until I can not follow it because participants are full hopefully the project can be a great success
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:25:11 PM

Only one thing does not understand - where will the platform take the initial data? From an open reporting? And if there are errors, then you will have to check everything first. Do an audit. And if there is an error or data there, then they will remain in this system, on the blockchain?

I would expect errors to remain in both the system and the blockchain and store corrections in new transactions. Just like with software version control systems, you don't erase history (to be clear, it's technically possible, but not recommended) but you append a new commit to fix a past error.

How can this be so? Each block follows from the previous one. If the error is in block 100, and it is fixed in block 200, then all blocks 100 through 199 contain an error. They need to be fixed. If you do this as shown, the blockchain is not needed, it makes no sense.

How can you fix the error in block 100 through 199? Remember the blocks contain the hash of the invoice data. You would need to roll back the blockchain, you'd have to fork, which is a no-no. Blocks are immutable. All you can do is add a new block and say "block 100 through 199 contain an error, here is the fix".

There could be another way if the documents are stored in IPFS and the blocks only contain a pointer to the document. Then you'd be able to change the data in the document without having to change the blockchain. But then you lose the data integrity, which is the whole point of PayPie.

What about you deploy a new contract and you say "from now on here is the contract, previous contract contains errors and it will not be used anymore". Don't know if it's possible to do chain snapshots everyday for a kind of "backup", if you can, you can import the whole data from the last block whitout errors and you go on. Just tell me if the whole thing is possible Tongue

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

Yes the community is really glad and supportive with paypie. I think the project will be a great sucess and I'm not alone. A lot of people want to join it and have big hope for the future of blockchain accounting.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:26:22 PM

Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie

I have noticed that too. And in my field (Mining) they dont talk about ANYTHING but mining and now its starting to break into our world... its getting there  Grin Grin Grin
I am sure mass adoption is just a question of time. It's exactly like the internet in the 90s. In the first years' nobody believed that it could be used by the normal folks but today its used by everybody.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:47:07 PM

Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie

Lets hope it continues increasing, the massive adoption of the blockchain is the unofficial goal of the community, and with each successful project, we are reaching that goal bit by bit, paypie will introduce the blockchain for companies, using it as one of its major points, accounting and ledger management, risk management, protection against scammers and trustless transactions Cheesy, that will certainly change the way companies do business.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:27:29 PM

Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie

I am sure mass adoption is just a question of time. It's exactly like the internet in the 90s. In the first years' nobody believed that it could be used by the normal folks but today its used by everybody.

Back to 90s most people in my country didn't aware about computer, but look at today, almost everyone use it in daily basis. As well with blockchain technology, I guess it will become the most used technology in the future. Wish paypie will become the part of the succesful story.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

Yes the community is really glad and supportive with paypie. I think the project will be a great sucess and I'm not alone. A lot of people want to join it and have big hope for the future of blockchain accounting.

Yep the team is very experienced and they are getting a lot of traction from the expos.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:36:59 PM

Why is paypie or slickpie not on official company registry for Canada? https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html shouldn't we be able to find you on there?  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Hello Dick Dick Face,Nick Chandi replied to you this question on slack when you soot it there.Seems you missed it.I am quoting below his reply from slack

Haha!! I thought Wapinter was going in on him. LoL.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:48:06 PM

hi guys, found another one PAYPIE video review , man briefly and clearly states his thoughts, I like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-aZ-FQcVKM
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: