Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTING IN BITCOIN?  (Read 1548 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:42:33 AM

Who you would recommend following for investing in Bitcoin that watches it like a stock and gives recommendations on when to buy and sell? Someone that follows the candlesticks like a stock.
Theres no scientific explanation in when is the good time to buy and sell bitcoin but its like a gamble you are in risk if you invest because of the random rate of the bitcoin.
So its up to you, you just need a luck and a good prayer in investing.
Actually no one will recommend to follows the candlestick, it is you need to analyze the market situation. Before investing in bitcoin you need to do some research and study the market so when you are ready to invest you will know how's the process.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

Who you would recommend following for investing in Bitcoin that watches it like a stock and gives recommendations on when to buy and sell? Someone that follows the candlesticks like a stock.

It's really hard to speculate when will the price increase and decrease. Analysis will not even work, it all depends on your own prediction. Just remember when investing in BTC, any income that you can get will always be a gain, don't feel bad if you'll miss btc price increasing after selling. BTC has always been a good investment, just always buy at the right time.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:02:07 AM

Nobody knows when price BTC go up or down. You need to consider many factors and cryptonews, which can affect the course. But BTC invetment on long term is a good investment.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:55:30 PM

I think in analysis and graph the value that has the highest value in the trade market is bitcoin, indeed you should invest your money into bitcoin because might generate large profits if the price goes up then you should be able to sell them but on the contrary in case of a price decline then we suggest you hold it and many people have investments into bitcoin. Wink
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

I am sure that I am in my very essence that this Bitcoin really brings true happiness to all the people who invest in it and that is true of all people
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:04:22 PM

I am sure that I am in my very essence that this Bitcoin really brings true happiness to all the people who invest in it and that is true of all people
I am very happy to invest in this Cryptocurrency market, especially Bitcoin, because it has given me a lot of profit over the past 4 months, if I have a wish I hope to invest Bitcoin soon

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:45:14 PM

I am very happy to invest in this Cryptocurrency market, especially Bitcoin, because it has given me a lot of profit over the past 4 months, if I have a wish I hope to invest Bitcoin soon
I am happy if many people are happy with Bitcoin. Indeed investing in Bitcoin is very profitable, My friends are also happy to invest but we do not miss a profit just by investing, we also trading for maximizing profits.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:19:26 PM

Sure why not?
Bitcoin invest always profitable I think.You can invest bitcoin for huge pofit.Bitcoin pumping as soon I think.I hold 1BTC now profit must at future.
I agree with your opinion that invest bitcoin. Because in the long run bitcoin prices always increase even though monthly price changes and you must be observant in following the rising price of bitcoin on the market.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:47:08 PM

Investing in bitcoin is one thing i should prefer. It is really good to invest in bitcoin as it gives and lay good and accessible platform unlike other coins. You should be wise in investing so cause you have to wait time for a lower value which is a good timing to invest.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:22:47 PM

If you want to invest bitcoin for the long term you can do, but if only for fast trading is very risky
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

You can work with candlesticks but they don't always work especially in cryptocurrencies, but they can give you a idea about what to do.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:30:49 PM

i suggest if want to invest in any investment you need to study where the best investment and suite to capital, many trading investment in bitcoin cryptocurrency long term but if learn how to be good investor you get double your profit.

100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:50:53 PM

Always do your own research and have an investing plan. You can always invest a set amount every month, that way you are buying as the price fluctuates. If the overall price has risen throughout the year you would likely come out on top. Do this for multiple years and you see will see quality returns. Nothing is guaranteed, but this method reduces risk and levels off your price of entry.

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:01:32 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin id for long term investment, you need not care about the short-term price, anyway, it is very possible that it will rocket to moon while other altcoin may disappear

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:24:33 PM

Thats a hard question to answer, because no one can accurately predict the movement of the of bitcoin. Thus following someone's lead might not be a good for your money. It is better to go with your own decision. My advise is if you really want a huge profit just hold onto your bitcoins because bitcoin can still increase its price
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

of course.because investing in bitcoin is more profitable.invest and get more profit.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:20:55 PM

If you're gonna invest in Bitcoin only, i suggest you just wait for a dip/lower price and just buy & hold for whatever amount of time you want. As most have pointed out, the market is unbeliveably crazy and unpredictable - a lot of people try to time it and end up losing a lot of money. But trading is fun to a lot of people aswell...and you might end up doing good with some luck + insight Tongue
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:30:38 PM

Bitcoin is not different from stocks but has different dynamics so nobody can say that bitcoin investment is risk-free and always profitable.

noone can lose at bitcoin unless they sell. just hold and wait.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:20:44 AM

i believe if you think on doing this last month you might be a bigtime millionaire right now. If you timed to buy at 2000 usd price of btc imagine in one month it just fly up to 4000usd? Where can you find an investment which can double your money in 1 month?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:49:49 AM

I think this thread is not really about Altcoin Discussion. This is all about Bitcoin so this should be in the Bitcoin Discussion.

Anyway, if you invest in Bitcoin there is really not much needed time watching candlesticks. Well, at least for me. That is highly applicable if you are day trading alts. But in bitcoin, you can just forget about it for a year and then have the returns you want.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: