Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:28:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Faucet Paradise ★★★ 15000+ satoshi minimum ★★★  (Read 1047 times)
Tszunami98 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:24:15 AM

I recently got into cryptocurency and like most of us i am starting with faucets. I lost a lot of time with faucets that gave only 15-25 satoshis so i wanted to make a list with only the best paying faucets.

Check it out at my wordpress adress (dont laugh). You can gain over 30 k satoshis in a long grinding day.

https://mamasfreecoins.wordpress.com/

Hope you find it useful...and no hate please, i am also a newb.
keyrun

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:50:27 AM

I recently got into cryptocurency and like most of us i am starting with faucets. I lost a lot of time with faucets that gave only 15-25 satoshis so i wanted to make a list with only the best paying faucets.

Check it out at my wordpress adress (dont laugh). You can gain over 30 k satoshis in a long grinding day.

Nice faucet list. A lot of faucets over 100 satoshi.
Tszunami98 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:57:20 PM

Nice faucet list. A lot of faucets over 100 satoshi.

Thank you, it took some time until i made this system...at least now i can deposit 100k satoshi on cloud mining every 2-3 days.
evanuz

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:52:39 PM

Looks interesting
Rsin21

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:11:35 PM

Nice list but I was hoping for something that would pay
Directly and not into faucethub.
ivebeenpwnd2

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:10:38 PM

Looks like just another referral commission list I wont join any sites with
Tszunami98 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:27:16 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 07:46:14 PM by Tszunami98

Next time when  you dont want to do something just dont do it....it is not necesary to reply with a comment on a thread just to say you wont do something.

If it bothers you that much you can just open a new tab in your browser and write manually the site if you didnt figured out internet till now.
We are all struggling for pennies and if we could help eachother why not. Dont be mad at a brother for trying to make a few extra cents a day...we are all trying to figure this cryptocurency out...this is why we are at microearnings.

ShakilTaj35

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:52:18 PM

Good faucet...easy earning faucet

H       The First High Interest       ▐▀  █  █ █▀▀▀ ▀█▄ ▄█▀  ▀▌        !!! FREE !!!       Telegram       H
E       Blockchain  Certificate       ▐   █▄▄█ █▀▀    ▐█▌     ▌        for  Bitcoin       Youtube        E
X             of  Deposit             ▐▄  █  █ █▄▄▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▄  ▄▌          Holders          Twitter        X
Tszunami98 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:14:31 AM

Good faucet...easy earning faucet

Thank you , i have just updated for today, new faucets added.
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:22:48 AM

Yeah this.. lots of people really seem to dislike ref link sharing.. we're all just trying to scrape by, and it's not deceiving anyone.
Nice site.

Next time when  you dont want to do something just dont do it....it is not necesary to reply with a comment on a thread just to say you wont do something.

If it bothers you that much you can just open a new tab in your browser and write manually the site if you didnt figured out internet till now.
We are all struggling for pennies and if we could help eachother why not. Dont be mad at a brother for trying to make a few extra cents a day...we are all trying to figure this cryptocurency out...this is why we are at microearnings.

Very nice site. And I agree with all these points, it is t deceiving or bad in anyway idk why people look down on ref link sharing so much - were all just trying to get by in our own way.

Povero

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:25:34 AM

interesting list! tank you!  Grin
Tszunami98 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:15:53 PM

Very nice site. And I agree with all these points, it is t deceiving or bad in anyway idk why people look down on ref link sharing so much - were all just trying to get by in our own way.

especially when 50% of the crypt industry is based on referals Cheesy

P.S ....dont know how i missed the quote here
Tszunami98 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:39:33 AM

I have just updated the list guys!
mnixxo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

very nice faucet list. some really interesting faucets. keep updating with new faucets. i found some new faucet for me. thank you.
Tszunami98 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

I have just added an ICO that will give you free 75 ATS tokens ...aprox. 10$ just to register...it takes only 5 minutes!

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:19:14 PM

Have a look at Moon Bitcoin and BitFun - they are two top earners for me. You can also see my current list of faucets - I am a bit reluctant in adding new ones, as most people these days love to over-spam with their advertising and make their faucet-related sites unusable and not user-friendly.
xavierh18

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:18:44 AM

Thanks for sharing this blog that has a list of faucet and very good

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:23:04 AM

50000, that's a really really big target. But it might be achievable if you can create an army of referrals. I don't see any other way.

Tszunami98 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:12:52 AM

Free tutorial on how to get 10$...check it out

https://steemit.com/free/@tszunami/get-75-ats-tokens-worth-of-10usd-no-strings-attached-step-by-step-guide
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: