Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:39:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO - BRACE YOURSELVES  (Read 7639 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:58:35 AM

NEO allready no 1. coin in Bittrex. It's massive, it's huge!! Just HODL.
Neo is indeed one of the coolest coins and is absolutely on the top of the list at bittrex. It is a great time to grab this coin before it leaves for the moon. It seems that it has the potential of producing great profits with time. I don’t think so anyone is going to sell this coin right now.
Considering how much it rose, I am very happy with the current price for us hodlers.
Yeah I will sell 25% my funds hold in NEO for take profit and continue holding, the current price very high so I think should keep safe my investment before it correction price, keep safe my funds always important than earning extra profit Smiley
will see if this continue as it was really pumped so hard, I don't know if upwards will be much bigger after, but if holding for longer time
for sure it will bring good profits, neo maybe just starting.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:58:44 AM

Is there any actual proper news/adoption which is causing this or is it all silly hype?
KingCanute

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:34:00 AM

Is there any actual proper news/adoption which is causing this or is it all silly hype?

There were announcements on completing rebranding on 8 August and new website (?) 10 August, and GAS went live on Binance on 9 August (I believe).

Also I think they announced their first ICO.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

People look at NEO the way the looked at ETH a few months ago. It's following basically the same trajectory, so with the advantages NEO brings over ETH we all feel like NEO could be crossing the triple digit border very soon, maybe even before this year is over. ETH moved incredibly fast as soon as it crossed the 50$ threshold, so NEO could easily do the same. Ask yourself, if you could go back in time, would you buy ETH at 30$?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

People look at NEO the way the looked at ETH a few months ago. It's following basically the same trajectory, so with the advantages NEO brings over ETH we all feel like NEO could be crossing the triple digit border very soon, maybe even before this year is over. ETH moved incredibly fast as soon as it crossed the 50$ threshold, so NEO could easily do the same. Ask yourself, if you could go back in time, would you buy ETH at 30$?

There's no chance of it going to Ether levels.
Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:24:02 PM

This is the second chance. Neo is definitely the new Eth.  Time will tell.
Debye

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:15:55 PM

Why not?

Kenny :
Why can it?

I´m also thinking that it is pumped and hyped. So when it stops shooting to the moon people will panic and sell to get their profit.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Pretty nice growth for NEO, but seems like That's it or?

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
kc. (OP)

Activity: 267

uh-huh

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:09:20 PM

People will have to take profits along the way, don't expect it to keep going up without some dumps. NEO doesn't have to "kill" or be the "new" Ethereum, they can works side by side.

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server
pokerdog99

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

newbie here.   i own some NEO but it is in bittrex.  Some folks are saying that you can also earn Antshare from a local wallet? Should I move my neo from bittrex and send it to a local wallet?

ᐱ    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Wi-Fi Global   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ᐱ 

⇚⇚⇚⇚  WORLDWIDE DECENTRALIZED WiFi NETWORK | MONETIZE YOUR ROUTER  ⇛⇛⇛⇛

ᐱ   Website   -   Profit Calculator   -   Twitter   -   Facebook   -   Telegram       ▶ pre-ICO NOV 11TH, 2017 ◀    ᐱ
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

newbie here.   i own some NEO but it is in bittrex.  Some folks are saying that you can also earn Antshare from a local wallet? Should I move my neo from bittrex and send it to a local wallet?

NEO is the new name for Antshares. You can earn Gas, which is the new name for antcoins, by moving them to an official wallet yes.

MiBambino

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

I believe we're in a market where there's a chance most things are possible. Barely half a year ago people didn't think ETH was even going to reach 50$. They claimed LTC was dead. The reason why I believe NEO can reach and surpass ETH is because the platform is better (faster, easier and safer), and it's most likely going to be huge in Asia. As you know, the asians prefer their own applications and tech over western ones, so the Asian version of an already great product is prone to a massive growth. Last, not only microsoft, but ali express as well is talking about implementing NEO on its platform. If that would be the case, NEO would reach 1000$ within half a year.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
pokerdog99

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:22:42 PM

Wow,  NEO is at $32 at the time of this post.

ᐱ   Website   -   Profit Calculator   -   Twitter   -   Facebook   -   Telegram       ▶ pre-ICO NOV 11TH, 2017 ◀    ᐱ
danceforce

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:32:46 PM

NEO No.7!!!!! in Market Cap https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

NEO the way to go. Nothing can't stop us!!!!
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:20:01 PM

If China picks it up properly it's not only going to Ether prices, it's going to double it.
People underestimate China. Why do you think rhinos and elephants are being slaughtered in Africa? Because China demands lol.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
pokerdog99

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:58:41 PM

I wish i bought more early on 

boyla

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:04:35 AM

I am just ALL IN (27 btc) with NEO and will keep it for long term. I regret I was keep watching it and didn't buy when it was $16 a few days ago. Now, I have bought it at $40, but I believe it will go up to $400 next few months.
MiBambino

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:17:01 AM

I am just ALL IN (27 btc) with NEO and will keep it for long term. I regret I was keep watching it and didn't buy when it was $16 a few days ago. Now, I have bought it at $40, but I believe it will go up to $400 next few months.

If that's true I believe you'll be a millionaire within 3 years, congrats dude!

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
KingCanute

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:46:55 AM

That's the spirit, nice one. Been buying this from $6 upwards and I'll still throw my weight behind it. I've always said it's a long term investment; this current spike is just an added bonus. If it consolidates without dropping too much value, its rocket ships all round
Jeffreybd

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:50:47 AM

NEO tomorrow continue to increase I will sell Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: