Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SocialX ☰ your decentralized Social Media Platform ☰ ICO: 15.01  (Read 13456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:01:00 AM

1. Where the ICO date period?
2. Where is the Spreadsheet of bounty participants?

1. ICO Date Period:   Presale till 13.08.2017  ,  ICO from 25.08-01.09.2017  , pls see bonus rounds in the pictures.     
2.  Spreadsheet Bounties:  https://docs.google.com/a/socialx.network/spreadsheets/d/1D9h9oVZVPd712x9QjVflIfZAlIcuZ8Hx_4-nFONtnOo/edit?usp=sharing
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:08:22 AM

Hello! I wan't to take part in the signature campaign, but I don't understand this

20% of the bounty pool to be allocated to the BitcoinTalk Signature campaign. Terms:

In order to participate, each member should go through registration

Registration where? Thanks!
burner2015

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

Hello! I wan't to take part in the signature campaign, but I don't understand this

20% of the bounty pool to be allocated to the BitcoinTalk Signature campaign. Terms:

In order to participate, each member should go through registration

Registration where? Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBx9oI70iNRZqv4PFOnQ_FcusT1rcOz8pAZ1SGCA9vB-zTcg/viewform

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:23:05 AM

it's a covincing project.. what a great it is.! no bounty or airdrop will be held soon?? i'm interesting to following this project..
Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

it's a covincing project.. what a great it is.! no bounty or airdrop will be held soon?? i'm interesting to following this project..

You can check out our Bounty Campaign here: https://socialx.network/bounty-campaign-socialx/
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:37:30 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by "social intercation" in the OP I presume you mean "interaction" Grin

However if you could elaborate on how the platform will utilize the latest blockchain technology to ensure fast loading I'd be curious

Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:54:28 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by "social intercation" in the OP I presume you mean "interaction" Grin

However if you could elaborate on how the platform will utilize the latest blockchain technology to ensure fast loading I'd be curious

1. Oh ye thank you for pointing that out  Wink
2. That basically means that we are fully aware of the current Blockchain technology and its limitations. We will keep the Platform up2date with the latest technology to bring all functions to the Blockchain. For example, bringing the Livestreams onto the Blockchain will take some time.

You will have to wait for the Whitepaper to get all infos about that.
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:01:50 AM

Will be following. Whitepaper is not available yet. Will this be like steemit?

Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:07:37 AM

Will be following. Whitepaper is not available yet. Will this be like steemit?

Depends on what you mean with "like steemit". When it comes to earning Tokens by receiving upvotes from the community, yes. But as you can see we are a Social Media Platform focusing on Pictures Videos and Livestreams.
sergsen

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:00:54 AM

Hi! Joined bounty twitter. Good luck!
AnarchyEvo

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:19:58 AM

Its a interesting Project which combines different social media aspects together  Roll Eyes
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:33:40 AM

Will you need translations? I can translate to Danish

Thanks but we wont need any translations.

Why no translations? It would open up your project, which I like, to the rest of the non-English speaking world.

Everybody uses social media, not everybody speaks English.

Think about it.

Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:01:45 PM

Will you need translations? I can translate to Danish

Thanks but we wont need any translations.

Why no translations? It would open up your project, which I like, to the rest of the non-English speaking world.

Everybody uses social media, not everybody speaks English.

Think about it.

Yes we are not 100% sure about this one yet. I guess most people that are interested in ICO's speak english good enough to understand what we are going for. We might consider a chinese translation though. Ofcourse SocialX itself will be available in many languages.
wintwowin

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:00:24 PM

Hello,

This is good question.

Current blockchain technology doesn't offer fast solutions which could match existing client server technologies and be scale-able enough.
This is why our solution will be a hybrid of client server solutions and blockchian.

Blockchain application will only be responsible for important and crucial components like user registration, upvoting, rewards and financial transactions.
In addition every blockchain data already in existence will be mirrored on client server components in essence cached for quick access.

As solutions like bigchainDb and Swarm mature, we will possibly integrate them.
We are also in the process of researching of our own blockchain Pos solution to allow for fee-free usage of blockchain.
Obviously with millions of users, even small fees would be adding up.

We will be also adding an affiliate program to our platform which will pay rewards in tokens easily convertible into other crypto currencies.
I've bee involved in affiliate programs for last 15 years.

Bogdan Fiedur
ElliottHe

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:29:29 PM

Edit the post please. it looks so copycat... And whats the difference between it with the STATUS, pressone and so on...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
burner2015

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

Edit the post please. it looks so copycat... And whats the difference between it with the STATUS, pressone and so on...

Status
is a browser, messenger, and gateway to a decentralized world.

SocialX:: I guess our website explains it hopefully well https://socialx.network/  but we are open to feedback (best is you join our Slack to open some discussions we are happy if people and the community want to contribute in that).    
In own words: "A photo, video and livestream community on the blockchain. With decentralised storage, an upvote system instead of likes and a license management for your photos & videos.    We will include a decrypted messenger as it is needed to built a healthy community.

Feel free to join us in Slack and connect with us:   https://socialxnet.herokuapp.com/

cryptoved

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:02:52 PM

I have added your project to Telegram channel about Pre-ICO: https://t.me/preicoved/36
People vote there for projects. You can join us and vote too Smiley
Good luck!
burner2015

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:42:16 AM

Bounty Signup: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBx9oI70iNRZqv4PFOnQ_FcusT1rcOz8pAZ1SGCA9vB-zTcg/viewform

Bounty Overview (for now): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D9h9oVZVPd712x9QjVflIfZAlIcuZ8Hx_4-nFONtnOo/edit#gid=174776094

marcelinhio

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:53:26 AM

quick update regarding the presale and how to contribute more updates soon from our end 👍

thanks for the feedback so far guys. please also join our slack to get in touch directly with us.

https://youtu.be/9fP2J97_Qrk
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:31:57 AM

Another decentralized non-sense social media platform.  Roll Eyes Are know about the definition of the decentralized? It looks you do not understand about that.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: