Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SocialX ☰ your decentralized Social Media Platform ☰ ICO: 15.01  (Read 13454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:43:53 AM

Hello, could you please change my purse address to this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcoin Username dizzy1996

Hey Dizzy, please write an email to support@socialx.network with infos about what bounty campaign you participate in, what your old eth wallet adress was and the new one.

Thanks
Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:56:03 AM

with all those animated people on this thread i  have to certainly say that this is more the real life! i cant wait untill i can post my animated pic and become a real person also!
yeah,I think dev team should update their picture and their linkedlk link...

Everyone with an existing linkedin account is linked on our teampage. We dont want to force any team members to create a linkedin profile if they dont need one.
As you can see the CTO, software dev, exchange dev, senior dev and many more have linkedin profiles. So feel free to check them out or join our slack and have a nice conversation.
burner2015

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:27:53 PM

Or have a talk with them in our Slack Smiley

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
altcoin999

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:26:41 AM

Is this project still alive?
Nothing happens on twitter.
Little updated information. what's going an?

Serious projects don't die just like this. ICO is being postponed for early Q4 when alpha version of their social media platform will be released. They feel that this will help with the success of the ICO. If you want real time information go to their slack channel. The dev team is active there almost 100% of the time.

You can check the info I gave you on their official page.
i want to hear opinion from choosen people about this product after it release
The SocialX Alpha release will be deployed and testable.  Alongside our own testing we will choose at least 10 to 20 people from the community to help us test the first versions of our DApp.
personally i think good idea to postpone ICO for early Q4 when alpha version of their social media platform will be released
and that opinion is the most important for reviewer and it will determine the future of the product
CMIIW
Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:08:49 AM

Is this project still alive?
Nothing happens on twitter.
Little updated information. what's going an?

Serious projects don't die just like this. ICO is being postponed for early Q4 when alpha version of their social media platform will be released. They feel that this will help with the success of the ICO. If you want real time information go to their slack channel. The dev team is active there almost 100% of the time.

You can check the info I gave you on their official page.
i want to hear opinion from choosen people about this product after it release
The SocialX Alpha release will be deployed and testable.  Alongside our own testing we will choose at least 10 to 20 people from the community to help us test the first versions of our DApp.
personally i think good idea to postpone ICO for early Q4 when alpha version of their social media platform will be released
and that opinion is the most important for reviewer and it will determine the future of the product
CMIIW

Exactly, we just want to show people that we can actually deliver this product and also, releasing an alpha is great for getting feedback from the community at an early stage. We want you guys to be involved in the whole process. So if you got any ideas or wishes for the platform, just let us know.
Vika26

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:23:09 AM

Tell me please, as I understood the date ICO postponed until the date is. A bounty campaign is continuing?

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:47:10 AM

Tell me please, as I understood the date ICO postponed until the date is. A bounty campaign is continuing?

Yes the bounty campaigns are still running. After a successful ICO we will send out all tokens to the Bounty Campaign participants.

Thank you for your support so far  Smiley
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:40:52 PM

Yes the bounty campaigns are still running. After a successful ICO we will send out all tokens to the Bounty Campaign participants.

Thank you for your support so far  Smiley
You welcome Cheesy
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:03:52 AM

hello dev, can i ask something about alpha ? we wait for a very long time for launching alpha can you give us the date? and kindly update the stakes for signature campaign and social media thank you
Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

hello dev, can i ask something about alpha ? we wait for a very long time for launching alpha can you give us the date? and kindly update the stakes for signature campaign and social media thank you

We will release the alpha in a few days. Bounty campaigns will be taken care of as soon as we are done with the ICO. We are all really busy currently with the alpha and marketing for the ICO
The-Crypto-Kid

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:03:37 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 02:03:01 AM by The-Crypto-Kid

Not quite sure of the point of this?

Even centralized social media platform like SNAP are over 50% down since the IPO.

This will be no different.

Doomed 2 fail

Krypto_Friend

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:08:50 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 01:43:09 AM by Krypto_Friend

Smiley
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:16:29 AM

Be Careful with this SocialX ICO..

I knew "co-founder" Christian Joseph several years ago.

He was arrested for fraud whilst working for Alpha Partners.

Big warning flag on this project.. You have been warned..

Wondered if anyone might bring this up.

Think Christian Joseph was also rumoured to be involved in a paedophile ring whilst living in Thailand.  Shocked

What do you think this is scam?
Krypto_Friend

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:56:14 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 01:42:52 AM by Krypto_Friend

Smiley
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:06:32 AM

Social networking apps are very influential this time around. It’s viral effects are tremendous tools for marketing . To maximise, information dissemination it’s fastand budget friendly.
SergV

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:26:29 AM

What is the current situation with the implementation of the project? Did the ICO end? Does bounty continue?

Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

What is the current situation with the implementation of the project? Did the ICO end? Does bounty continue?

Hey Serg, the ICO is going to start after we released the alpha version to the public. Bounties still running
Socialx Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:29:59 AM

Be Careful with this SocialX ICO..

I knew "co-founder" Christian Joseph several years ago.

He was arrested for fraud whilst working for Alpha Partners.

Big warning flag on this project.. You have been warned..

Wondered if anyone might bring this up.

Think Christian Joseph was also rumoured to be involved in a paedophile ring whilst living in Thailand.  Shocked

Looks like someone created an account a few days just to post some lies here anonymously :-) he literally got 3 post and all of them are inside of our two threads here. looks like someone cant handle the competition
burner2015

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:34:23 AM

Guys pls stop that rumours.  Connect  with us via Linkedin, Skype and Videocalls if you want.

We will not delete these posts as we want to be transparent but they are not true.  And please at least write Alpha Founders right... https://www.alphafounders.com/

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:04:55 AM

Just a little left till the alpha release and the ICO start I guess. The very fact that they postponed the crowdfunding so they can show a working early version of the product should speak clearly that this is not a scam unlike many other ICOs out there with deadlines set in the distant future that they don't even plan to meet. A scam would just post some flashy pictures and a few highly edited videos, then hold a quick ICO to collect several hundred ETH and disappear without typing a single line of code.

Not to mention everyone on the team is out there with their names and faces and not hiding behind fake linkedin accounts with google search stock photos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: