Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:07:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FINALLY SOLD MY BITCOIN CASH! STEP BY STEP GUIDE  (Read 1597 times)
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:04:27 AM

I'm trying to do it right now, I'll let you know later guys Wink
Moria843

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

Found Lost beach - quiet now

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:46:09 PM

Following these instructions worked great and I was able to transfer my BCC/BCH. Thanks.

Hot time, summer in the city, back of my mine getting hot & gritty!!!
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:00:08 PM

The result of the BCC fork?

Bitcoin core looks like its backed by a bunch of juvenile ideological fanatics spitting venom

BCC looks like a practical fork of bitcoin with a surprising price stability that shows its a serious player

Bitcoin core fanatics are sweating hard because they know deep down, BCC is in a position to take over

Drop the bullshit ideology guys, its the only chance for bitcoin core

This is complete bullcrap if I ever heard it. Grin
BCC is crashing hard down 75% in just three days!!!
BCC is in no position to take over Bitcoin, let alone any other coin.
The only position it is in is failure.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

1) Why would you name your coin bitcoin CASH?  instead of something more unique. 

Because it is intended to replace Bitcoin
when the attack of SegWit begins and all the BTC that was obtained from selling BCC is stolen
back with a long-range chain reorganization funded with the stolen SegWit? (not my theory)

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/re-anonymint-re-anonymint-re-anonymint-shocking-crisis-coming-to-cryptocurrency-in-sept-20170805t204527199z
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:32:24 PM

Is that true ,coinbase support bcash?

No. And they have no plans to add support for Bitcoin Cash. A few of the guys have announced that they are going to sue Coinbase for their refusal to support Bitcoin Cash. I agree with them. Coinbase should either provide the private keys to the users, or they should credit the BCH to the user accounts. 
ethtraderdude

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

First i just want to say ,,!,, to whoever created this whole bitcoin cash mess.  Although i dont agree with the hard fork just to stroke some egos i have no problem with it as long as the community supports it.  But the entire execution is a clusterfuck piss poor mess, whoever are responsible for them are fucking idiots.

love the rant haha totally agree with you, both emotionally and logically

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:44:22 PM

Is that true ,coinbase support bcash?

No. And they have no plans to add support for Bitcoin Cash.

They have plans:

We are planning to have support for bitcoin cash by January 1, 2018, assuming no additional risks emerge during that time.

2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:34:21 AM

Bitcoin Cash Update
AUGUST 22, 2017   PETER
We’ve been closely monitoring Bitcoin Cash (BCH) since the hard fork on August 1st and wanted to provide a brief update to our users.

Within the next 8 weeks, we’ll be rolling out limited support for BCH via the settings panel in your Blockchain Wallet. Users with balances of bitcoin in their Blockchain Wallet on August 1st will be able to access an equal balance, as of August 1st, of bitcoin cash.

While no immediate action is necessary, rest assured that your funds are secure. Blockchain wallets are non-custodial and you hold the private keys, meaning you always have full, exclusive access to your funds — which are always accessible with your recovery phrase.

UPDATED: August 22, 2017

https://blog.blockchain.com/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: