Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:54:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex Withdrawal Alert! Anyone experienced similar issues?  (Read 723 times)
legendsneednotags (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:40:09 AM

My Poloniex Address : bRSWbazcE95Wstf8UwVG3jFqn66dERBLbD

TX ID : e70bcf32aa8957cb22d3615ddb3d181b5c739ec779f5c0942d282fcadefc8089

Time and Date : 2017-08-03 00:06:10

My Bittrex Address : bSdFDccmzAjPw97qrttY1AKQN1vCGTo8yb

I sent 3800 LBC ( 0.66955392 BTC worth @ 0.00017664 BTC price ) from My Poloniex Account to my Bittrex Account. I haven't received anything on my Bittrex Wallet yet. When I went to explorer.lbry.io to check for my transaction, wallet addresses nothing shows up!

My Poloniex withdrawal limit has decreased and it also shows that the transaction is complete.

Can anyone help me here?

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:51:25 AM

My withdrawal has been stuck in pending for some days now, support not answering..

legendsneednotags (OP)

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:07:24 AM

My withdrawal has been stuck in pending for some days now, support not answering..

My Withdrwal Says it's complete but no where to be found.
jaybabble

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:06:52 PM

I sent 3800 LBC ( 0.66955392 BTC worth @ 0.00017664 BTC price ) from My Poloniex Account to my Bittrex Account. I haven't received anything on my Bittrex Wallet yet. When I went to explorer.lbry.io to check for my transaction, wallet addresses nothing shows up!

My Poloniex withdrawal limit has decreased and it also shows that the transaction is complete.

Can anyone help me here?

I tried transferred my LBC to my private wallet on the same date as you and my status also displayed as complete on poloniex. However, I never got my LBC. I put in a support ticket no answer yet. I tried to check my txid on the LBC blockchain, it's nowhere in sight. Then I googled my TXID and your post came up, we have the SAME TXID, which I am pretty sure is unique for each transaction. (I could be wrong) Nevertheless, this is all very concerning. My best hope that it's still in poloniex.
Andrey!

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:42:01 AM

I had the same transaction ID!
But tonight it changed!
Anyway it is still no money...)))
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

Try sending them a ticket again because I have read Poloniex had been having the same issues when withdrawing your altcoin so just to be sure send them a couple of tickets to let them know and read your issue as well. I hope you get your altcoins in your bittrex account, good luck!
jaybabble

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

Can anyone help me here?

I tried transferred my LBC to my private wallet on the same date as you and my status also displayed as complete on poloniex. However, I never got my LBC. I put in a support ticket no answer yet. I tried to check my txid on the LBC blockchain, it's nowhere in sight. Then I googled my TXID and your post came up, we have the SAME TXID, which I am pretty sure is unique for each transaction. (I could be wrong) Nevertheless, this is all very concerning. My best hope that it's still in poloniex.

Update: Hey guys I finally received my transferred LBC after more than 48 hours, but they still never responded to my ticket. My TXID also suddenly changed last night without explanation. It would be nice if they reinsured the transfer was actually underway. I was definitely sweating bullets the last 48 hours. I may stay clear from poloniex for awhile after reading how backlogged their support is. When it comes to handling finances, communication should be vital to their business. I hope you all get your transferred funds soon.
stash

Activity: 173

btcmy.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:28:38 PM

same case with my ZEC yesterday. withdrawal history said it is completed with 'fake' tx id which is not even exist on block explorer.

Tehtarik Fund : 1KxyB3iauJzLvDnZuchekGkB2D7p4UMvuq
BTCitcoin : Mathematical Logic to Eliminate Human Greed
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

The lesson is simple - do not use Poloniex. There always are issues with the wirthdrawals, I've been waiting for my wirthdrawal for a week. I am pretty sure there will be changes in the exchange market and Bittrex is going to flush Poloniex.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:47:15 PM

The lesson is simple - do not use Poloniex. There always are issues with the wirthdrawals, I've been waiting for my wirthdrawal for a week. I am pretty sure there will be changes in the exchange market and Bittrex is going to flush Poloniex.

They do seem to be having a lot of problems. Their steem wallet keeps going offline, and not sure what the problem is, because it works just fine on other exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Negcreep

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:52:54 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 03:44:08 PM by Negcreep

I'd read about people having problems and then I had a considerable amount of LBC disappear in the same manner 6 days ago.

A tx ID has been given but it is not found on the LBC blockchain. Strangely I managed to withdraw a smaller amount of LBC and other coins a few days later with no problems.

Worryingly I see a lot of people waiting for weeks or months for a response from polo support but not many messages where people have had a resolution. If you look at their twitter they are still posting about added new coins and ever tweet is bombarded by hundreds of angry customers asking for their support ticket to be answered.

Has anyone got their money back?

A month ago I asked to be given enhanced verification, someone replied within a week, but nothing ever came of it. So they seem to be ignoring tickets related to deposits and withdrawals but replying to other tickets but not following through on them to completion.

I'm never using polo again once this is sorted. Bittrex is far safer.

*UPDATE 27/08/17*
My coins finally arrived in my wallet, 8 days late. The support ticket was not even answered or closed. The only thing I did do was reply to the ticket, voicing my dissatisfaction, and also posted the a reply to their latest tweet detailing the problem.  
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:46:13 AM

Try sending them a ticket again because I have read Poloniex had been having the same issues when withdrawing your altcoin so just to be sure send them a couple of tickets to let them know and read your issue as well. I hope you get your altcoins in your bittrex account, good luck!

A lot of people have concerns about the Poloniex withdrawals may be people should send multiple tickets about the issues. If continues like this it will damage the Poloniex, at the same time they need to check before sending plenty of coins to other exchanges.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:47:31 PM

I have the same issue with my Litecoin withdrawal
Poloniex says withdrawal complete with txid but when look for transaction on block explorer, its invalid.
Its comforting that you guys eventually received your tokens.

Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:49:32 PM

Can anyone help me here?

May be it makes sense to write them in support? I had problems with the output tesera but then the problem was solved after I wrote to the support

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: