Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Untrusted Campaign Manager  (Read 1538 times)
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

This guy creates a new thread every time someone reacts to his scamsignature campaign management service. I reacted to one of his NEW ANN thread and he locked it and deleted the first post. Great, really trust worth behavior right there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087003.msg20854797#msg20854797

I don't understand why he can't be bothered to use the edit button, and even though it is a self moderated thread he decides to make a new one.

At best, this means that he is by no means qualified for any sort of signature management work. I have nothing against people that are starting out as signature campaign managers, i get it. But when you spam and clutter up the service section with your own ANN threads(most likely in violation of forum rules, since he is essentially "bumping" his thread every time he makes a new thread), clearly you don't know the forum rules yourself.

At worst, he is trying to cover up something that he has done that he can't show to the public. But why create a whooping 6 threads just for advertising your services???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:56:30 AM

This guy creates a new thread every time someone reacts to his scamsignature campaign management service. I reacted to one of his NEW ANN thread and he locked it and deleted the first post. Great, really trust worth behavior right there.

I don't understand why he can't be bothered to use the edit button, and even though it is a self moderated thread he decides to make a new one.

At best, this means that he is by no means qualified for any sort of signature management work. I have nothing against people that are starting out as signature campaign managers, i get it. But when you spam and clutter up the service section with your own ANN threads(most likely in violation of forum rules, since he is essentially "bumping" his thread every time he makes a new thread), clearly you don't know the forum rules yourself.

At worst, he is trying to cover up something that he has done that he can't show to the public. But why create a whooping 6 threads just for advertising your services???

It is a bought account, that's why. Gladly he got tagged, so he won't be buying any accounts anymore.
I just find it kind of ridicolous, that if a person wants to be a professional, why not pay time into it. It rings my bells into thinking that, maybe he was planning about scamming after few jobs, once he has enough portfolio to escrow the funds. But that cannot happen anymore Wink

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

It is a bought account, that's why. Gladly he got tagged, so he won't be buying any accounts anymore.
I just find it kind of ridicolous, that if a person wants to be a professional, why not pay time into it. It rings my bells into thinking that, maybe he was planning about scamming after few jobs, once he has enough portfolio to escrow the funds. But that cannot happen anymore Wink

I understand that you have seen a reply of him saying that his account was bought, but later on he deleted that post? I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all, though. He's demonstrating essentially zero knowledge of the forum and very little of bitcoin.

Anyways, he is still not tagged by anyone on DT2 at least. Maybe you've got your trust settings to DT4, on which i think The Pharmacist has tagged the person in question here.

Just read up to Lone Shark's neg rating on which he commented about a person called Windpower. Never heard of this guy before, but seems like as soon as windpower went scam this new bought account popped up. I wouldn't be surprised if they are somehow connected, or maybe wizardee learned about windpower's scam and got tempted.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

Anyways, he is still not tagged by anyone on DT2 at least. Maybe you've got your trust settings to DT4, on which i think The Pharmacist has tagged the person in question here.
He now is. Anyhow, if you have a custom trust list then you can see ratings from anyone as *default* only for yourself though. This has caused confusion for some users, and may be the case here as well. Default Trust Depth 3 or 4 is pretty much random and nobody cares about it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: