Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to move BCH from Kraken to Bittrex?  (Read 6329 times)
coinwulf (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

Hi folks,
I´ve got 2.2 BCH (Bitcoin Cash) at Kraken. I would like to transfer them to Bittrex. But there is no deposit-adress for BCH at Bittrex. So do I have to use a BTC-Adress for the transfer? Is it possible to send BCH to an BTC Adress? And if so - are the coins then booked as BTC or as BCH?  Huh Thank you for your help!!
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:28:31 AM

Hi folks,
I´ve got 2.2 BCH (Bitcoin Cash) at Kraken. I would like to transfer them to Bittrex. But there is no deposit-adress for BCH at Bittrex. So do I have to use a BTC-Adress for the transfer? Is it possible to send BCH to an BTC Adress? And if so - are the coins then booked as BTC or as BCH?  Huh Thank you for your help!!

No, do not send BCH to BTC address.

The BCH wallet on Bittrex is under maintenance as they are waiting for the BCH network to stabilize before allowing deposits.

So now you can't depost BCH but you'll be able to do so later.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Iris Linus

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:28:58 AM

Hi folks,

NO Don't use the BTC address for transfer or your BCH will be lost forever

DEPOSITS of Bitcoin Cash are NOT available on Bittrex. Everyone's waiting!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:13:06 AM

haha, you can not arbitrage with BCH now. that will kill you. not only that these sites don't allow withdrawals but also the blocks of BCH are rarely found. you may end up waiting for a couple of hours to half a day for only 1 confirmation and some of those who have deposits require 20 confirmations.

and obviously as others said don't send coins to another wallet!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
coinwulf (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

Thank you all for the info!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: