Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Lordmancer II is finished! Rewards were distributed  (Read 15922 times)
dashcoins

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:12:55 PM

Hello Sir, I have filled out for the participation of this bounty, thank You for this program. Anticipating your project. Success.
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

interesting project and i have to join sosial media campaign Twitter and Facebook , thanks ..

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
coinsdash

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

Love this project, gone through some off your material. Joined Sir

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
bitcoinchrist

Activity: 137

0xA41b174533632C507eF76503c764d3bf45cCf07b

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:18:26 PM

How long are we going to be paid after the ICO. I can't see any comment from Manager. Hello Sir Joined

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:49:18 PM

Seems like a good project.

Join facebook and twitter campaign. Am I included in the 4th week or this is for next week already?
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:17:44 PM

Is this program on hold? I don't see new content, plus the spreadsheet is not updated! ??

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:21:17 PM

Is this program on hold? I don't see new content, plus the spreadsheet is not updated! ??
Hey, the bounty program is still live. I am going to post the updated spreadsheets tomorrow when I have time to upload them. I already have them offline on my desktop, there is no need to worry. You can still join.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:15:01 AM

Very interesting project, I'm wondering if there's a limit on how much cryptocurrency you can mine in a day?

You mine some game resources and sell them on the open market. So the price will be totally determined by the market.

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:18:22 AM

How long are we going to be paid after the ICO. I can't see any comment from Manager. Hello Sir Joined

I think in two weeks, when all the calculations are done and checked up.

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:59:58 AM

Important Announcement!

Every account that is purely created for bounty hunting and is spamming for every altcoin will get banned from the campaign. I have seen alot of accouts that are retweeting/tweeting/posting alot about every altcoin/ICO there is. Spam is not tolerated and will be punished. This is the last chance for increasing your quality and stop spamming. Only real accounts will be rewarded.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
alexrums

Activity: 924
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

Hello!
Why does my table have zero?

Lordmancer II Facebook bounty campaign participants number 8 alexrums  Huh
There used to be 5 steaks, and now zero ...

What is the reason?

ManeeshaZen

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:50:01 AM

joined nice campaign
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:56:22 AM

Important Announcement!

Every account that is purely created for bounty hunting and is spamming for every altcoin will get banned from the campaign. I have seen alot of accouts that are retweeting/tweeting/posting alot about every altcoin/ICO there is. Spam is not tolerated and will be punished. This is the last chance for increasing your quality and stop spamming. Only real accounts will be rewarded.

I just felt I had to say something. I have been watching your Ann for awhile I like the idea and it's great that you are so active.

I just wanted to say that there are some of us that are serious about altcoins and we will get as much of it as we can to collect and play the market. I am here to make money not mess about. I do not dump for dust I wait till the time is right. I have a spread of about 30 coins/tokens. Yes I do put my own money in, It is not just bounties. I often use bounty rewards to make more profit and then invest in a coin I did bounties for. The bounty allows me to "try out" the coin and I look at the coins I have collected during bounty and I decide what is crap and what is worth keeping. I will then invest more in the coins/tokens I believe in. I also don't just stop promoting just because bounty is over. I realize it is in my best interest to promote the coins/tokens since that is where my money is invested.

Not all of us are the way you describe. I actually have dreams and use the bounties I collect to build up my bitcoin because I am serious about my future. Just because my twitter account is full of "retweeting/tweeting/posting alot about every altcoin/ICO there is" doesn't mean it is spam. Some of us just honestly love cryptocurrency.

alexrums

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:26:42 AM

Important Announcement!

If I participate in 30-50 companies, this does not mean that I am a spammer. And the fact that you are zeroing the rates - this means that your company is shit. Good luck!
Mr_McKska

Activity: 350

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:29:57 PM

Important Announcement!

Huh
What's the point of bounty campaigns? Advertising. Projects pay money to bounty hunters for their activities in FB, Tw, Bitcointalk, etc. But it's only my business to determine the number of compaigns in which I'll participate. And doing so I don't violate any rules.
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:53:15 PM

Important Announcement!

Are you the competition of Lordmancer and trying to make them look bad?

I would feel better about things if the official Lordmancer account would comment.  The above is a bit to stupid to believe.  LOL

I can see LM now forcing their advertising agencies to stop promoting for all other customers because they are special.

daltrich

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:14:17 PM

Important Announcement!

If you ban the bounty hunters midway through on that tripe from above (basic knowledge bounty hunters bounty hunt) the LM2 smear campaign is going to be one for the ages.  I have my popcorn ready. 

This just became my favorite  (of many - LOL) bounties.  I been through the non payment, speadsheets missing stakes etc but a complete melt down of logic right smack dab for all to see is a sight to behold. 

Let the punishment of the workers commence.  Then your punishment will begin. 

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:34:33 AM

great project. i see the success from here. participating in blog bounty is my hobby i will have to show my skills through my pen as a sign of solidarity. i wish you all the best.

ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:37:50 AM

Another great project, good luck Dev!

Joined the blog bounty Smiley
alexrums

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:23:23 AM

Write, write in blogs, but do not be surprised then why you did not pay!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: