Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:17:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Lordmancer II is finished! Rewards were distributed  (Read 15922 times)
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:00:26 PM

when will this bounty campaign will end??

As soon as ICO is finished. It starts on October 23. We hope to sell it out in a week or two.

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:01:30 PM

Join the signature campaign! Wink

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:21:34 PM

I salute you, always answer from all questions, you and the team can be trusted, I am sure this project will succeed with real, I support by following bounty social media

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:04:06 PM

I salute you, always answer from all questions, you and the team can be trusted, I am sure this project will succeed with real, I support by following bounty social media

Thanks for your trust!

ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:44:48 PM

When will you update the stakes on the signature campaign. We don't even know if we got our stakes. 1st there was no schedule or deadline for posting, 2nd the stakes are not updated yet. Can you please set a deadline for the posting so that we know when is the deadline. The last time I talked to fruitbasket he said that he checks every 7 days, but the last update was three or two weeks ago. Is the bounty still active?
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:52:53 AM

When will you update the stakes on the signature campaign. We don't even know if we got our stakes. 1st there was no schedule or deadline for posting, 2nd the stakes are not updated yet. Can you please set a deadline for the posting so that we know when is the deadline. The last time I talked to fruitbasket he said that he checks every 7 days, but the last update was three or two weeks ago. Is the bounty still active?

Sorry for that. From now FruitsBascket is not our bounty campaign manager anymore.

We will update all the sheets today!

The deadline depends on the end date of ICO - it starts on October 23 and we hope to sell out it in a week or two. But anyway it can last only 2 month max (according to the smart contract).

IvanK

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:59:23 AM

please update spreadsheets

slack username: ivank

twitter spreadsheet line #164

facebook spreadsheet line #133

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:51:47 AM

Hey guys,

Important announcements!

1) FruitsBascket isn't our Bounty campaign manager any more!

2) All stakes were calculated and put to the spreadsheets. Please check your information. In case of any questions, contact us in Slack (#bounty chanel)

Thanks,
Lordmancer II team

ymirymir

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:17:58 AM

Sorry for that. From now FruitsBascket is not our bounty campaign manager anymore.

The deadline depends on the end date of ICO - it starts on October 23 and we hope to sell out it in a week or two. But anyway it can last only 2 month max (according to the smart contract).

Thank you for that, I would also like to update my stakes. I leveled up this week so please update my stakes, I've changed my signature just now. Thank you.
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:23:48 AM

Thank you for that, I would also like to update my stakes. I leveled up this week so please update my stakes, I've changed my signature just now. Thank you.

I've updated your status and the stakes for the last week. My congrats for your leveling up! :-)

lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:30:24 PM

I've updated your status and the stakes for the last week. My congrats for your leveling up! :-)

Dev, is this closed for bounty campaign?
sorry not to know the latest information, thanks and always success with the project that is running.

ymirymir

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

You're managing the project fine. Do you need help with the signature bounty stakes? I have no experience in managing projects, and I don't think if I'm qualified to apply as a manager. But, if you would need help with counting stakes on signature campaign, I would like to help you. I have lots of time on the weekend.
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:52:42 PM

You're managing the project fine. Do you need help with the signature bounty stakes? I have no experience in managing projects, and I don't think if I'm qualified to apply as a manager. But, if you would need help with counting stakes on signature campaign, I would like to help you. I have lots of time on the weekend.

Thank you for the offer. Will think about it!

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:50:24 AM

Hey everybody,

We have closed new Slack registrations due to many scam messages.

Please use our Telegram channel to communicate with the team.

If you participate in our signature campaign, please update the signature to remove the Slack link.

Thank you!

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:29:51 AM

We have introduced Userecho for bug reports: https://lordmancer2.userecho.com/ Please use Userecho to report any bugs and suggestions about the game itself It must be easy to use it!

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:23:36 AM

Hi! Joined to your twitter and facebook bounty campaign!
Good luck
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

Hi manager,

Is this campaign on hold?
Do we need to share your content until the ICO starts on 10/23? or we just need to keep sharing?

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:22:47 PM

Hi manager,

Is this campaign on hold?
Do we need to share your content until the ICO starts on 10/23? or we just need to keep sharing?

The campaign is on! You need to share conten until ICO ends (probably November).

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:46:07 AM

The Greek ann thread is now updated here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116386.msg21985762#msg21985762
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:37:02 PM

Hindi Whitepaper here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9pt8zRXU8OiT2lIc0lBMG13bnc/view?usp=sharing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: