Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do BCC Will help increase BTC Value?  (Read 1666 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:23:18 PM

It helps to increase the value but indirectly. Bitcoin cash is not bitcoin, the only thing that makes it overrated is the name, just the same with Ethereum and Ethereum Classic, this is an useless coin only that people bought it because it is like an ethereum.
All money in BCC comes back into Bitcoin if people sold it and convert into btc, so yes, the volume and the value keeps increasing.
By the way, bitcoin is always in uptrend so no matter what happens, it will always go up, and we are seeing it since 2010

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:17:42 PM

It helps to increase the value but indirectly. Bitcoin cash is not bitcoin, the only thing that makes it overrated is the name, just the same with Ethereum and Ethereum Classic, this is an useless coin only that people bought it because it is like an ethereum.
All money in BCC comes back into Bitcoin if people sold it and convert into btc, so yes, the volume and the value keeps increasing.
By the way, bitcoin is always in uptrend so no matter what happens, it will always go up, and we are seeing it since 2010

Thats true bitcoin cash is not bitcoin so I dont think BCC helping to increase the bitcoin value. As of today bitcoin is continuously keep increasing even without other altcoin or this bcc existence even before it has its own uptrend value. So this means many has been supporting bitcoin until today with the huge pumped happen.
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:07:15 PM

Thats true bitcoin cash is not bitcoin so I dont think BCC helping to increase the bitcoin value. As of today bitcoin is continuously keep increasing even without other altcoin or this bcc existence even before it has its own uptrend value. So this means many has been supporting bitcoin until today with the huge pumped happen.

Yes the uptrend now is all because of bitcoin, nothing more and nothing less.
Bch or bcc or whatever they call it has nothing to do with this, if people dump their coins right now that is because they believing that the price will soon be worthless. Bitcoin's price now is insanely rising because of the hardfork that happened as a result of this many investors trusted enough and buy more bitcoin.
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:51:32 AM

Hello Guys,
I'm not an expert of Virtual Currencies like BTC, BCC, liteCoins etc. but I'm just curious what is the main reason forks were made out of BTC popularity?
Do BCC is helping BTC to increase value?
Is BCC is created to rival other existing Low-end Virtual Currencies?
Do you believe another forks will exist after a few months or years?

Talk to me, please... thanks

Not really. It's because some of Investor and traders only wants to DUMP the BCC/BCH/Bitcoin Cash right after getting it. As you can see the value of bitcoin cash crashes below $200 and they see it as altcoin. Maybe in the future the value may increase.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:05:48 PM

Hello Guys,
I'm not an expert of Virtual Currencies like BTC, BCC, liteCoins etc. but I'm just curious what is the main reason forks were made out of BTC popularity?

Not really. It's because some of Investor and traders only wants to DUMP the BCC/BCH/Bitcoin Cash right after getting it. As you can see the value of bitcoin cash crashes below $200 and they see it as altcoin. Maybe in the future the value may increase.
I hope so but BCC has nothing to do with bitcoins’ increased value. They don’t have the potential of dumping or pumping bitcoins. Bitcoins are the leaders of the coins and are currently ruling the world. Yep, at present people are dumping bitcoin cash speedily which is in turn decreasing its value.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:58:54 AM

Hello Guys,

Bitcoin Cash can do nothing but make it clear that hardforking is a mistake. The price right now is not a real price, people can't properly dump their coins. Once we get rid of Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin will go to $4000 easily. But we must drop this weight from the system.

I can't wait for real trading to happen, we will see a massive dump. This altcoin is going to get the biggest dump ever seen. They still don't understand all coins are being frozen on the markets, and people can't properly sell for BTC. Once this happens... it's showtime.

I wouldn't bet on that, BCC will probably stay around for long time, even after all the initial cluster fuck and future ones, I predict there will be major bugs and problems with the BCC network, but it will continue operating for long time.

Also more fork like this one will be made, Bitcoin SegWit2X is the next in line, prepare yourself for more free money. Cheesy
I really hope that Segwit2X does not happen, if we did not had enough confusion with 2 bitcoins then we are going to get another bitcoin for a total of 3, also if all those miners really make that hard fork then Segwit2x has the potential to be a much larger rival than BCH, many people will be doubtful about what to do in that instance, I think the original chain will prevail but it is not going to be as easy.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:33:20 AM

I don't think so but in my opinion both bitcoin and bitcoin cash are rival. Because BCC will appear after segwit and separation of two coins will gives large impact into cryto currency industry. And I think separation of both coins was give good effect to bitcoin, because their price is continuously raising up
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:11:57 AM

Won't affect at all. Most transactions are btc/bcc, so no effect on demand or supply of Bitcoin. And the volume is too low anyway
JPMoron

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

Yes.
It is clear. It shows us no matter what the next fork, just stick to BTC.
New coin can be switcehd to BTC, it ll make BTC price higher.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:28:31 PM

I don't think so but in my opinion both bitcoin and bitcoin cash are rival. Because BCC will appear after segwit and separation of two coins will gives large impact into cryto currency industry. And I think separation of both coins was give good effect to bitcoin, because their price is continuously raising up
There  would be no rival since the interest of community on Bitcoin cash had already been diminished and knowing the actual usage of BCH there still lots of problems regarding on confirmation times and it would really still need some fix which people do already decide to dump all of their BCC and switch or convert it to bitcoin and other coins.It does possible affected the price of bitcoin as we can see as of now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:27:22 PM

Can someone please explain to me why is it "BCC" and "BCH" is it the same thing??
I just haven't been following along like a good student in class as I have had many things going the last few week.
TIA
and sorry for my stupidity Roll Eyes Huh Huh
wojak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:30:57 PM

Can someone please explain to me why is it "BCC" and "BCH" is it the same thing??
I just haven't been following along like a good student in class as I have had many things going the last few week.
TIA
and sorry for my stupidity Roll Eyes Huh Huh

+1

I just checked my stock market, and there is BCH and BCC separated. BCC 0.9BTC, BCH 0.11. BCH is growing, while BCC is doing big nothing.

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
noninum

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:13:14 PM

See the facts that happen now, seems yes. As if BCC had pushed bitcoin to rise higher. Because bitcoin prices continue to soar since the issue of BCC outstanding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:53:16 PM

There  would be no rival since the interest of community on Bitcoin cash had already been diminished and knowing the actual usage of BCH there still lots of problems regarding on confirmation times and it would really still need some fix which people do already decide to dump all of their BCC and switch or convert it to bitcoin and other coins.It does possible affected the price of bitcoin as we can see as of now.
Have many choice for the scenario control the price of crypto on market, whales are people understand the mentality of trader and they know the reason make trader panic selling. So, they can find new rival for make the price of Bitcoin falldown if they want.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:14:23 AM

I do not think we can say that bitcoin cash increases the value of bitcoin indirectly, if there was not bitcoin cash everyone will be buying it instead of having to go through all the trouble of converting their bitcoin cash into other coins, I think bitcoin cash is slowing down the growth of bitcoin and this is why I think we need to get rid of that altcoin as fast as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: