Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your take on homosexuality?  (Read 2975 times)
ali240319

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

groups of people who have differences in sexual behavior and for me they are against fate as a human being and that is something that is strictly forbidden in my belief.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

I there's something wrong there.
PUNjabSee

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

I think homosexuality is a deviation from the essence of man since created by god in pairs. if constantly it can change the order of human life, although it does not endanger themselves at the moment but one day can happen to posterity in the future. there needs to be a firm attitude to keep the family healthy, normal and fair behavior.
vicemi

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

I think homosexuality is a deviation from the essence of man since created by god in pairs. if constantly it can change the order of human life, although it does not endanger themselves at the moment but one day can happen to posterity in the future. there needs to be a firm attitude to keep the family healthy, normal and fair behavior.

clearly something is not right. males have parts that fit into female parts, what do you conclude from this?
vicemi

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

what if plants or animals decided they are gay? nothing would remain alive anymore.
leppyj

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

homosexuality is not natural,  and its against  my iwn belief,  but it is a crime to kill homosexuals.
Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

In my humble opinion, it's very bad. Why not live the way you ought to live?
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

It's a terrible idea to jail or beat people to death for being homosexuals. I mean, their lifestyle do not affect us in any way, why would we want humans like us destroyed. I know for sure that certain people are born homosexuals, so why would they be punished for what wasn't their fault?

However, I strongly dislike the fact that people go about promoting homosexuality. I don't think it's a good idea. The lifestyle doesn't just feel right.
I consider homosexuality is a disorder... it should be handled medically and if possible, spiritually (for those who believe) like other disorders.  Imagine encouraging people to be Fat because you think being fat is OK and cool.

Anyway, I want your opinion on this matter. Are you OK with Gays?
Homosexuality is wrong in terms of evolution, they cannot reproduce as a couple s to God wants that men and women to multiply. Being a gay is a choice.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

For most people in our country, gay sex is still like a strange creature, like aliens from outer space. Little is known about them. Besides because they are still closed, even the Indonesian people who still claim to uphold the noble culture of eastern, often still not accept that the homosexuals are among them.
In fact, likes or dislikes, people with this different sexual [orientation] sexual orientation exist in life, perhaps even around us. Normal human beings have sexual orientation of the opposite sex. A man is attracted to a woman, or vice versa, a woman is attracted to a man.
firdaus90

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

Homosexuality is a romantic attraction between individuals of the same sex. which the act is strictly prohibited in the religion of Islam even including great sin.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

Homosexuality is a romantic attraction between individuals of the same sex. which the act is strictly prohibited in the religion of Islam even including great sin.
Even animals are not resulting to homosexuality,  i wonder why Human Beings are rather engaging in those sort of things but i am not really one to judge if you feel you can find one and comfort in the arms of members of the same sex then go on. God is the only judge.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ohshiittt

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:36 PM

people are not born homosexuals, Is homosexuality caused by environmental factors, such as upbringing, child molestation, an absent mother or affectionate father? Or is it something we're born with, an inherited trait, like skin or hair color?

Although there have been few studies on the cause of homosexuality, the debate seems to be divided, with scientists in one corner and religious fundamentalists in another.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

I don't like homeseuality in general but jailing them and beating is very stupid... People can do whatever they want but they should not impose other people.
bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

I have nothing against homosexuals.  What I do have a problem with is the way it's constantly being pushed by the media in everyone's faces.  If I didn't know better, I'd think that at least a quarter of the population was gay judging by their representation on TV.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

I do not agree with the homosexuality relationship because I think it is against the rules, humans are created in pairs between men and women, not men with men, I also feel strange with this, what is good to making love with same???
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

Yeah,  it doesn't affect us as long as they keep it to themselves and in the privacy of their own bedroom. 
But many times they don't do this,  and they like to show up on the street,  and that's when it becomes a problems for all of us. 
And I don't know how many of you would like to see me them kissing or holding hands on the street.   
I'm not against anyone but when they are crossing a certain line,  it's too much.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:49:57 PM

Im not gay, but I respect people's relationship and lifestyle wishes. Just so long as people are happy and in love.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

It's a terrible idea to jail or beat people to death for being homosexuals. I mean, their lifestyle do not affect us in any way, why would we want humans like us destroyed. I know for sure that certain people are born homosexuals, so why would they be punished for what wasn't their fault?

However, I strongly dislike the fact that people go about promoting homosexuality. I don't think it's a good idea. The lifestyle doesn't just feel right.
I consider homosexuality is a disorder... it should be handled medically and if possible, spiritually (for those who believe) like other disorders.  Imagine encouraging people to be Fat because you think being fat is OK and cool.

I am OK with gays. There is nothing wrong with it as long as you are not causing any harm to other people. Sending people to jail just because they are homosexual is unfair. Jail is for those who have sinned. Being gay was never a SIN. Its not like they chose to be that way. They were born that way and just accepted who they are. Its the same thing on what we were doing, just being ourselves so its really unfair to jail those people who are homosexual. Come to think of it, gay people are more creative and fun to be with. They see things differently and it makes a lot of difference.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:25:56 AM

I do not have any problem with the homosexual people,as long as they respect other people and they don't harm others.
marceloneriza

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:38:12 AM

Hi there! very well said. I agree in everything that you said.

Yes, they are human like us, they must be treated fairly. however, homosexuality is not a normal condition, the term you quote "disorder" is right. Like other human beings suffering from disorder we will give them the same treatment. They need to feel special but they shouldnt be tolerated. They should feel that it still better to be man or woman, as to what gender they are given.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: