Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your take on homosexuality?  (Read 2975 times)
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

I don't care about what the person is doing in the bedroom but I can't understand the reason they're going on the streets. To tell everybody around you're gay? But we don't care!  Grin

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

I don't have really any problem to homosexuals as long as they respect me and they are respectable enough in our society, I don't see any problem about that. I believe that they can do something in our world because they're still humans, let's dont underestimate them and let's make our world their world too.

No one can say there is such a homosexuality since in creation. Example when a person give birth to a child. Is the doctor can say to the mother or father that "Oh your baby is a gay or lesbian!" No! homosexuality is only a matter of choice or social gender preferences of one individual person and it's not the origin of a human. Therefore I strongly believe that there is a lying deceitful spirit in those who living in that kind of homosexuality. Respect. This my own opinion.
myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

I don't have really any problem to homosexuals as long as they respect me and they are respectable enough in our society, I don't see any problem about that. I believe that they can do something in our world because they're still humans, let's dont underestimate them and let's make our world their world too.

No one can say there is such a homosexuality since in creation. Example when a person give birth to a child. Is the doctor can say to the mother or father that "Oh your baby is a gay or lesbian!" No! homosexuality is only a matter of choice or social gender preferences of one individual person and it's not the origin of a human. Therefore I strongly believe that there is a lying deceitful spirit in those who living in that kind of homosexuality. Respect. This my own opinion.

Yes, they choose. And then they that they have no choice in the matter. Nature gave us genders for a reason. And still they go the wrong way. They are perverted.
Temitope

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:49:16 AM

Homosexual though they said is not a good culture but they still deserve some respect from society and we need to see it as their own way of life since that is where their happiness is
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

Homosexuality is not supported, but it is not opposed.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:58:47 AM

As a libertarian, I could care less what people do behind closed doors, especially if they do not adversely affect others. If they do not bother me, I won't bother them...
morge

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:02:50 AM

Homosexuality is not a mental illness and not the cause of the psychological effect is negative. prejudice against the bisexual and homosexual-is a cause effect kind of thing.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

Let bygones be bygones, in short let them be. My answer is not really okay but rather, I would respect them in their choice, it won't affect me anyway. I believe that is the best choice, for people not to actually discriminate against them, but for people just to not mind them if they are not doing anything wrong. Labeling it as a disorder, can be a yes, maybe hormones, or environment, lack of guidance, whatever the reason, it is discontentment of their being. On the promotion, let them do what they want, let them waste their time, it won't affect you, they would get support and sympathy, let them. We all have free will, choices.
Natetan1004

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

It's a terrible idea to jail or beat people to death for being homosexuals. I mean, their lifestyle do not affect us in any way, why would we want humans like us destroyed. I know for sure that certain people are born homosexuals, so why would they be punished for what wasn't their fault?

However, I strongly dislike the fact that people go about promoting homosexuality. I don't think it's a good idea. The lifestyle doesn't just feel right.
I consider homosexuality is a disorder... it should be handled medically and if possible, spiritually (for those who believe) like other disorders.  Imagine encouraging people to be Fat because you think being fat is OK and cool.

Anyway, I want your opinion on this matter. Are you OK with Gays?

They are the same people like us. They have feelings and needs caring from family. It is not correct that it should be associated to illness or disorder. In my personal opinion homosexuality should have equal treatment in society. They as a matter of fact they contribute in the society in terms of all aspect. I straight but I have no problem in Homosexuality, that the life they want who am I to judge them.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

I really hate homosexual, because it is prohibited by my religion.
if it happens in a country like Arab then homosex will be killed by means of a stone throw.
this is a disease that must be destroyed, because almost 80% of people with HIV aids are homosexual.
they will only bring disease, so I really hate it

Lionfortis178

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

People are not born homosexuals, but become sick on the background of childhood mental trauma. Many even have a family first, but because of the wrong choice of a partner they become gay. They need to be treated, not killed.

This is bullshit, plenty of gays I know grew up without mental trauma and have always been gay and plenty of straight people I know did have mental trauma and did not turn out gay. People are definetly born gay, you obviously don't know what you're talking about.
Lol treated, like how? Therapy to get straight lol that doesn't work. Get over it and let people do what they want in stead of wanting to change them.
Lionfortis178

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

I really hate homosexual, because it is prohibited by my religion.
if it happens in a country like Arab then homosex will be killed by means of a stone throw.
this is a disease that must be destroyed, because almost 80% of people with HIV aids are homosexual.
they will only bring disease, so I really hate it

Straight up lies, do you have any proof about your '80% claim'?
Biggest spread of HIV is in Africa between hetero sexuals who have unprotected sex (because Islam and Christians say that using a condom is a sin!) It has been a big problem in the gay scene in the past yes, but it's much smaller now and definetely not 80% lol. And there are plenty of gays who are in a monogamous relationship or who use condoms when sleeping around, the risk is known and being dealt with. 
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

It's a terrible idea to jail or beat people to death for being homosexuals. I mean, their lifestyle do not affect us in any way, why would we want humans like us destroyed. I know for sure that certain people are born homosexuals, so why would they be punished for what wasn't their fault?

However, I strongly dislike the fact that people go about promoting homosexuality. I don't think it's a good idea. The lifestyle doesn't just feel right.
I consider homosexuality is a disorder... it should be handled medically and if possible, spiritually (for those who believe) like other disorders.  Imagine encouraging people to be Fat because you think being fat is OK and cool.

I believe that all people should be happy and be treated well. So, when a person chooses to be a part of the third gender, we have no right to not accept and question him or her for the actions. After all, it is his or her life that we are talking about, and no one is in charge of our lives but us. That's why we need to learn to respect.

Ataman12

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

I am Ok with gays while they live quiet and do not scream on every corner that they are gays and "where are our rights?".
amin1990

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

My opinion on homosexual behavior is the deed is very inconsistent because the supposed relationship is a sex that is not the same kind of male or female. The impact of many negative homosexual behaviors, such as the rapid spread of HIV / AIDS, is banned in Islamic religion and cursed by gods.
Robin_Good

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

It's stupid to deny the existence of gays and i am ok with them if they don't kiss on the streets

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

I totally agree with you,but your analogy on homosexuals and encouraging people to be fat is quite far. However, there's nothing wrong about being a homosexual. As long as they are not a problem to society and they contribute well to the community. A person is more than capable of being good or bad and it all depends upon them. Straight or gay.
I think the only problem for being a homosexual is the higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases cause by unprotected sex and the constant change in partners.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
arrigan

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

I checked with a gay mate ... he doesn't like the term ... he did laugh though and kinda felt a bit sorry and embarrased for you doggy. That pretty much sums up what they think of the term. Remember this thread will probably still be her in 100 years ... as toms will one day rule the world.
Happyniall

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

I dont have a problem with them myself but do agree that there is a lot of people promoting them
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

I dont have a problem with them myself but do agree that there is a lot of people promoting them

Right. It's like they are now above us which are the regular male and females. They have more importance and equality does not make sense anymore which all of these LGBT always promote. It's like they are the stars on a tv show and we are just the extra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: