Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Old Steam Account I Don't Use  (Read 394 times)
NotSoSmart (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:48:35 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 01:09:40 PM by NotSoSmart

Hi, I'm Here To Sell My Steam Account
The Reason I'm Selling My Steam Account Is , My Mom Has An Operation
Next Month , And I Need Every Penny To Pay For The Operation!
The Account Is 4 Years Old Meaning It Has The Fancy 4 Years Of Service Badge ,
49 Games , 20 Badges , And As Mentioned , Its Level 21!
Unfortunatley , The Account Has CSGO VAC Ban And TF2 VAC Ban , But You Still Have 47 Games To Play!
[EDIT]
It Comes With An Email That It's Registered To!
The Money I Need Is 300€ , But Since Its Too Much To Ask For A VAC'ed Account , I Want At Least 45€ (0.01977~ BTC), But If You Think That's Not Fair Either , Then PM Me With Your Offer!
Thanks For Reading , Hope You Have A Great Day!   Cheesy
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:04:00 PM

Steam accounts can be easily recovered and thus cannot be realistically listed as items for sale. Regardless of intention, there's no honest way to do this. IIRC Steam even disallows the sale of accounts.

NotSoSmart (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

Im Not A Scammer , I Just Need The Money For My Mom's Operation , And I Forgot To Update It , Im Giving The Mail As Well
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

It would be better if you listed all the games that are in the steam account. Though, I would also have reservations in buying steam accounts as they are often times easily recoverable. All the user has to tell customer service is that their account got hacked and poof instantly retrieving it after a few security questions.
NotSoSmart (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:41:20 PM

I'm Not That Kind Of A Guy , I'm Just Trying To Sell The Account! I Know How It Feels To Get Scammed because I Got Scammed Once... Sad
BTW , Too Lazy To Write All The 49 Games Plus Every other F2P Games On the Account Tongue
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:51:55 PM

I'm Not That Kind Of A Guy , I'm Just Trying To Sell The Account! I Know How It Feels To Get Scammed because I Got Scammed Once... Sad
BTW , Too Lazy To Write All The 49 Games Plus Every other F2P Games On the Account Tongue

Then good luck selling this. What if the games on your steam are just crappy games that are worth less than a dollar?
If that is the case no one will buy this or if they do buy it, it would turn out to be a waste of money since it doesn't have any good games.
NotSoSmart (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:16:42 PM

It has Good games , If You Want I Can Post the DB link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: