Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of thrones  (Read 28078 times)
Galuel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:10:12 AM

I do not watch season 7 yet. I want all the episode to be released first. So I won't get cliff hung.
so you need wait till next year Smiley)
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

Over this past few days, I've been binge watching Game of Thrones. Actually, before I watch the Season 7, I watch again the past seasons just to remember very clearly the flow of the story. With dozens of characters playing out the story in a handful of far-flung locations, Game of Thrones test my level of patience and commitment. I like how POWER plays an important role in the story. About the struggle for the Iron Throne and the seven kingdoms that come with it. But what is it exactly that keeps bringing me back to watch that in a lot of ways tortures me with suspense? Game of Thrones has always managed to be equal parts frustrating and ADDICTIVE, making for a tenuous balance that never seems to tip in the wrong direction. Nailing down how it does that though is really what matters. The story has crafted that gives me strong feelings toward just about every single character. Whether it's hate, devotion, each individual story gives me a reason to care. That emotional investment is what keeps bringing me back twice to watch and is the core factor behind why I can't help but count down the days until next year to watch the last season. Without the spoiler, this show is near-impossible to predict. People have various theories, but in the end it always seems to surprise us. The twists and turns though manage to never feel too forced, with satisfying, sometimes horrifying conclusions. Each season has had this happen with the penultimate episode, featuring mass death and carnage that leaves audiences with their jaws on the floor by the time the credits rolls.  Cheesy

Leo D

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:49:38 PM

best season is 4 and bad is this season
scribbles

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

Well finally winter is here, that took a while, even though they mentioned it every bloody season, but hey it's here.
The fight against the dead beyond the wall, when they are surrounded, that's lame as shit, and how they are saved? Oh comon.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
treihon

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

I have already watched season 7 and found it very interesting and captivating, like the previous ones. The characters keep you logged on and expectant on their evolution. It seams like the final season will be without a doubt very intense considering the final of this one. I'll be waiting Wink 
huntybunty

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:34:11 PM

The story line between Sansa and Arya seemed somewhat unbelievable, like they cut out scenes that would have tied it all together. But the rest on the season was incredible!
MainAsset

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:50:36 PM

There are SO MANY spoilers on the internet, that it's impossible not to know how it ends Wink
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:29:22 PM

The latest season of game of thrones was nothing but thrilling and captivating. everytime i watch one episode to another, my beart never fails to skip a beat and nothing can take off my eyes from the screen but the ending. Despite the spoilers all around the social media and eventhough you know what the highlights will be and how it will end, still,
The thrill is unmeasurable and the story just keeps getting more and more interesting.

FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:32:57 AM

I like this series.  Unpredictable outcomes,  thrill,  and action.  Hoping for more series as exciting as this.
BCMB

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:55:53 AM

The story line between Sansa and Arya seemed somewhat unbelievable, like they cut out scenes that would have tied it all together. But the rest on the season was incredible!
Agreed, I wish they had expanded on Littlefinger's arc/motives a bit more. It all seemed very abrupt.

Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:59:41 PM

everyone is talking about game of thrones day in and day out.. it's tiring for me at least. I've never even watch one episode so I can't really tell what the entire hype is about, but hey, if it makes people happy. let em watch
ManbearpigX

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

Think its the best . awesome show

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
======> Get Your FREE Coins NOW! <======​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=XXXXXXX)
air putih

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

I like the same as every previous season. The week between the episodes was just sick
Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

So sad to realize that new season will be in 2 years:C
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:36:16 PM

did not watch any series. yes I exist

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Blocken

Activity: 70

Crypto Lobbyist

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:29:23 PM

Agreed, I wish they had expanded on Littlefinger's arc/motives a bit more. It all seemed very abrupt.

Ya, it was kind of hard to see his end game, since he was obsessed with the Starks, but not necessarily benefiting them all the time?

Crypto Advocate. Talking to peeps. *Not Lawyer
Block¤Nebula
Support my lobbying: 15CUf3MzfCCyHX638c1x47fg43A
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:54:23 PM

some thoughts come to mind about this year and they are

a) sucks there wont be a new season for 2 SUMMERS!
b) was too short of a season
c) still greatest show out there right now

Katariah

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:35:38 PM

Recently I have watch game of thrones and finished season one, I can say that this series is definitely worth watching and also this series looks promising I am looking forward to the following seasons. I have also heard about about Vikings which is similar to the Game of Thrones and watched it and it is good also but Game of Thrones still the best.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:32:02 AM

The dead dragon is pretty awesome. There will be greatest battles in the future. Like it a lot. I'm waiting and very excited.

Kevin18

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:52:52 AM

it my favorite series every episode is very interesting  and i had to watch regularly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: