Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL][Report] Ethermine.org: I need a reply from this sh*t pool, Is this scam??  (Read 1689 times)
velete (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:33:52 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 03:14:45 AM by velete

Solved
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
velete (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:34:20 PM

Angry Cry

I urge people dont mine in this pool until they re-open the wallet verification method and refund all ETH back from BTCe wallet
ESJai

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

I Mine Anything and Everything!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:25:20 AM

I would say basically all exchanges or pools advise people to use a personal wallet for payout, not an exchange wallet.
The warning is there for a reason.
I'm sorry it happened but that was your own decision.
The only hope you got is probably that BTC-e comes back online, which is unlikely in my opinion.
Just take this as a lesson and use a personal wallet starting from now.
the doubler!

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:53:26 AM

I would say basically all exchanges or pools advise people to use a personal wallet for payout, not an exchange wallet.
The only hope you got is probably that BTC-e comes back online, which is unlikely in my opinion.

Id have to agree with you on this one. Sending your mining rewards to and address not under your control is not a smart move. Better to always have your private key, lol ive lost wallets before and even managed to get them back with it so its def handy.

I for one am glad they hold funds to this type of standard. Its pretty easy to put a miner on someones account change settings, claim ip as ownership etc.
velete (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:59:53 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 04:21:00 AM by velete

Aeron Supporter is a children, He only works as a robot and children. If he listen me and repair some verification problem via email. I think everyone can get their ETH back easily. Can they disable e-mail editting?? true??

THIS IS A NEW MY VERIFICATION METHOD ABOUT ETH WALLET OWNER
https://image.ibb.co/eFFtCF/vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png
velete (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:12:44 AM

If BTCe comes back online, Do we still have old BTCe wallet  or new?
ESJai

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:30:06 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 10:49:52 AM by ESJai

Aeron Supporter is a children, He only works as a robot and children. If he listen me and repair some verification problem via email. I think everyone can get their ETH back easily. Can they disable e-mail editting?? true??

Email can't be a proof because even though you claimed that the wallet is yours (which I suppose I believe you), the email itself doesn't prove anything to owning the wallet.
The wallet has a private key for a reason, it is your final and the only possible identity of owning it. It's like your pin code because normally pin code can't be and shouldn't be changed.

If BTCe comes back online, Do we still have old BTCe wallet  or new?

If it ever comes back, they should let you access the old wallet just like other exchanges.
Normally, once the wallet address is generated, it's for you forever unless it's a timed address like when you use BitPay or something like that.
However, in this case, I doubt BTC-e will ever make it because it has a serious problem with the money laundering thing.

I'm not someone form ethermine. I'm just a small unimportant miner (I did mine at there before, they were great in my opinion in terms of service) but in this case, they are just doing what they should do.
You would probably be treated as the same on any other anonymous pools.

I can give you three pieces of advice:
1) If you want to use services from a company that deals with fiat money, you should choose a TRUSTED and REGULATED one. (Like Gov has somewhat a control of it and the company is doing stuff under the terms)
2) Use a personal wallet that let you control the private key of the wallet.
3) Use a non-anonymous pool that let you change your wallet address anytime you want in case you lose control of a wallet. (It's actually somewhat still anonymous because most of them only ask you for the email)

I hope you will feel better and have a happy mining time  Wink
velete (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 12:57:48 PM

https://image.ibb.co/eFFtCF/vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.png

Email can't be a proof because even though you claimed that the wallet is yours (which I suppose I believe you), the email itself doesn't prove anything to owning the wallet.
The wallet has a private key for a reason, it is your final and the only possible identity of owning it. It's like your pin code because normally pin code can't be and shouldn't be changed.

If it ever comes back, they should let you access the old wallet just like other exchanges.
Normally, once the wallet address is generated, it's for you forever unless it's a timed address like when you use BitPay or something like that.
However, in this case, I doubt BTC-e will ever make it because it has a serious problem with the money laundering thing.

I'm not someone form ethermine. I'm just a small unimportant miner (I did mine at there before, they were great in my opinion in terms of service) but in this case, they are just doing what they should do.

1) If you want to use services from a company that deals with fiat money, you should choose a TRUSTED and REGULATED one. (Like Gov has somewhat a control of it and the company is doing stuff under the terms)
3) Use a non-anonymous pool that let you change your wallet address anytime you want in case you lose control of a wallet. (It's actually somewhat still anonymous because most of them only ask you for the email)

If BTCe never comes back, Will ethermine scam that ETH ??
ESJai

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:05:17 PM

If BTCe never comes back, Will ethermine scam that ETH ??

Technically, they didn't "scam" it because you used a wallet that is not under your control but yes, I believe they will never be able to transfer the coins to another wallet address just because they can't trust you.
If you are lucky to be able to get the private key, then you will have control on your wallet and then you can import it to a wallet software and get the eth; otherwise, nothing you or they can do.
It's not their fault that you can't access your wallet. It's just that simple.
The only thing you can say is BTC-e scammed you, not ethermine
velete (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 10:51:00 AM

Technically, they didn't "scam" it because you used a wallet that is not under your control but yes, I believe they will never be able to transfer the coins to another wallet address just because they can't trust you.
If you are lucky to be able to get the private key, then you will have control on your wallet and then you can import it to a wallet software and get the eth; otherwise, nothing you or they can do.

But now, that ETH still in "unpaid balance" ethermine, not payout to BTCe eth wallet
BTCe still not receive my ETH I think BTCe didn't scam me, but ethermine. You wrong !
Are you CEO of ethermine.org?
ESJai

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:09:18 AM

But now, that ETH still in "unpaid balance" ethermine, not payout to BTCe eth wallet
BTCe still not receive my ETH I think BTCe didn't scam me, but ethermine. You wrong !
Are you CEO of ethermine.org?

No lol
Have you hit the minimum payout (default 1eth)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: