Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacker tells Bitcoin creator, 'You are not safe. Get out.'  (Read 1873 times)
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:35:45 AM

This is old as hell.

Indeed. Here's the clue: "25 Bitcoins, about $12,000 at the going rate."  Wink

Yeah, and this comment...

Most recently, Newsweek seemed sure that they'd found Nakamoto, a quiet man hiding in plain sight just outside Los Angeles. But their story didn't stick. The man they pointed the finger at, Dorian Nakamoto, says it's not him.

Really old news, so old we now have Craig Wright claiming to SN!

Craig Wright is probably "Jeffrey".
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:45:41 AM

Interesting read. Regardless of the date of original posting, i wonder if and how much of it is actually real. I doubt satoshi could actually get hacked as easy as that.

I wonder why satoshi would even be scared to show his true identity? What harm, aside from paparazzi, could come to him?

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:17:19 AM

Where did you find this nonesense ? Wow people will always be obsessed with this guy. Leave him alone. I really don't understand the obsession with him and why people feel the need to post stuff like that. You will never find out who he is. He doesn't have to be careful he is fine. Better then fine. Enjoying the best life possible with all that money.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:33:24 AM

"Dear Satoshi," reads the post. "Your dox, passwords and IP addresses are being sold on the darknet. Apparently you didn't configure Tor properly and your IP leaked when you used your email account sometime in 2010. You are not safe. You need to get out of where you are as soon as possible before these people harm you. Thank you for inventing Bitcoin."

right yea I doubt Satoshi is really worried about those documents and passwords
they are more than likely worthless as he has left them dormant.

"you are not safe, you need to get out of where you are...." where is that then?
if no one can find him he is perfectly safe  Huh

"before these people harm you" who are these people?

for gods sake what in peoples infatuation in finding "Satoshi Nakamoto" he aint gonna
be found unless he wants it. I think the man [or woman] has covered their tracks very
well. I think if you can invent Bitcoin you can handle anonymity pretty well  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
theta

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:40:07 PM

Where did you find this nonesense ? Wow people will always be obsessed with this guy. Leave him alone. I really don't understand the obsession with him and why people feel the need to post stuff like that. You will never find out who he is. He doesn't have to be careful he is fine. Better then fine. Enjoying the best life possible with all that money.
what money? he hasn't spent a single satoshi
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:09:27 PM

Satoshi is probably the only person that has not benefited from bitcoin, I know it is ironic, but if he began moving his coins everyone will know in an instant, people are monitoring those addresses looking for activity, he cannot just mix the coins since the mixer will know it was him, so satoshi has a potential fortune but he cannot touch it unless he plans to reveal himself.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

It is virtually impossible to truly hack Bitcoin. 99% of the Bitcoins which are hacked are from users who do not secure their accounts well enough and leave their coins on public exchanges and 3rd party wallet sites which inevitably will go down.

If people used paper wallets instead and only used trading sites/exchanges to trade rather than store their coins then the risk of getting exit scammed drops very low and crypto would be a safer place.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:48:50 PM

what money? he hasn't spent a single satoshi
Correct, satoshi has not spend a single coin also we do not even know if he has the private keys to those addresses anymore, if he was so determined to never reveal his identity then it makes sense that he no longer has access to those funds and that those coins are lost forever, it is very likely that satoshi the creator of bitcoin does not hold any bitcoin anymore.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:38:59 AM

Really old news, so old we now have Craig Wright claiming to SN!
I don’t really know what’s wrong with these guys. Why are they so interested in finding out who is “Satoshi Nakamoto”? It’s only a worthless fool that has nothing doing in his life, would have time to be playing such rubbish game in the internet. People should stop sticking their stinky head into others business, and mind theirs for God’s sake!
fusepay

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:15:54 AM

Hahaha brilliant, you guys do know that Crypto moves pretty fast, and in that sense, Satoshi, or the group 'he' represents would move quickly too? Hot air, from a long time ago, crypto-speaking  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: