Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you dumped your BCC yet?  (Read 10470 times)
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:57:33 AM

I am will wait for 0.4  Grin  Grin Grin Dont believe in BCC but price will be pumped
I don't believe price will be pumped that hard. However i sold my bcc for that price because i was holding btc in exchange, can't really complain  Grin I also don't believe in bcc and i see it as fail experiment and just another altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:24:36 AM

I am not dumping mine, I plan to buy more seeing as the old issues with bitcoin remains, and mining bcc is more profitable for miners at the moment. It will explode!
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:37:57 PM

I do not have BCC for sale. Cheesy Cheesy
Did you sold it already? Or you did not have any bitcoin at the time? Because if it is the latter I think you could have sold your holdings of altcoin to get bitcoin and then get your BCH, sell it and get even more profits then if you held you could have buy your previous alts with a discount.
uk1
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:44:23 PM

not sold yet.

error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:48:04 PM

I just consider bitcoin cash as free money and will be always get dumped whenever it reach certain price, as it ever reach over $1000, I guess it has a chance to recover, back to $1K once more or even persist at that price someday. But, bitcoin has great devs team and many people support it which makes people will choose to use bitcoin as the major digital currency which can be used in various sectors and treat altcoins for trading purpose. But, bitcoin cash could hold $569 right now, not bad.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:55:59 PM

I don't believe price will be pumped that hard.

i think it's possible. most will still be locked away. many will have been dumped already. there's no point comparing it bitcoin when it comes to distribution even though it's nominally the same. it's prime pump fodder. between now and the end of the year there will be a mega pump.

even if it's increasingly clear it's no bitcoin rival at all, that ain't gonna stop a few whales having some fun.
hanskan

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:01:32 PM

Still waiting on Jaxx to implement BCH wallet lol. Can't really be bothered with exporting private keys. Probably going to take another 3 weeks. So bloody useless bunch over there. Another two weeks and then i can get my Ledger nano finally and be done with Jaxx. But i guess have to be little bit thankful to them - I dumped BCH i got from cryptopia straight away for like $280 Smiley
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:03:17 PM

i do. i dumped it. caused bch value is so unstable. and i dont want to take a risk to wait and lose. as pong as there is a profit im okay with it.

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:07:05 AM

I already did it! I do have a feeling that i can't even get a small profit from that. So even if i got some lost from BCC i already dumped it. I don't know if i really did a good decision for doing that.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:13:11 AM

I am will wait for 0.4  Grin  Grin Grin Dont believe in BCC but price will be pumped

damm 40%... Cheesy to that lvl ETH needed like 1 blion in ICO to support that price and here BCH is landing with  revolutionary 8MB.
Damm.
I sold like 80% of them at 0.18-0.2 Smiley I am happy i have a lot BTC to play and I allso have converted to $ half of it.
BCC maybe will be pumped but if I would invest that would be some fresh ICO or some pump wave krypto.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:11:56 AM

agreed BCC is like free money since you got it from just holding BTC , but id rather sell at least 50% of my FREE coin before the price goes downhill and theres still a decent gain then if the price somehow skyrockets past 1k then you just sell the other 50% ... better be safe then sorry imo , or you can just do what i do and sell your BCC then exchange it for another smaller coin and keep flipping / day trading until you make 5x off your BCC sale which was free money in the end of things Cheesy
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:39:52 AM

see current condition. quite worrying. But still in a safe condition. Opportunities for investment in BCC are still good.  Smiley
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:24:39 AM

I kept my coins on bittrex before the fork and had them already credited there so easy to buy/sell them. I chose to dump all my coins because I don't see the long term viability of BCC.
Discarding Bitcoin Cash coins turned out to be a predictable correct decision, as its course, having risen slightly, continues to fall and fall. He had difficulties with the extraction of blocks and the few miners who supported this coin began to leave and toss it. Bitcoin Cash is not a viable altcoyin. It is necessary to get rid of it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
veins11

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:53:28 AM

I never touched it, LOL. I just didn't see the point. It seems like a complacency thing that was designed to do nothing more than make one of the two arguing groups about August 1st feel better. Without looking more closely I can honestly say I don't even think it is a fork of the original code. Basically it's a completely separate coin just like 20 other that were launched the same week. I have nothing against I just did say anything that made a protective excited to me.

It is a separate coin, of course, but it is forked from bitcoin, it is not a clone.

How else would people manage to simply use their private BTC wallet key to get BCC?

At whatever block, the fork was orchestrated, and everything in the past till that point, is the same in BCC and BTC.

veins11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:56:27 AM

I kept my coins on bittrex before the fork and had them already credited there so easy to buy/sell them. I chose to dump all my coins because I don't see the long term viability of BCC.
Discarding Bitcoin Cash coins turned out to be a predictable correct decision, as its course, having risen slightly, continues to fall and fall. He had difficulties with the extraction of blocks and the few miners who supported this coin began to leave and toss it. Bitcoin Cash is not a viable altcoyin. It is necessary to get rid of it.

Maybe,  but you have made a series of statements without any attempt to apply reasoning and premises.

I would say that you are not a good source to take guidance from.
veins11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:02:46 AM

I just consider bitcoin cash as free money and will be always get dumped whenever it reach certain price, as it ever reach over $1000, I guess it has a chance to recover, back to $1K once more or even persist at that price someday. But, bitcoin has great devs team and many people support it which makes people will choose to use bitcoin as the major digital currency which can be used in various sectors and treat altcoins for trading purpose. But, bitcoin cash could hold $569 right now, not bad.

OMG!

1. You have no argument as to why BCC will always get dumped (a statement is not an argument),
2. Bitcoin certainly does not have great developers. They are  average at best, which is why the whole fucking tx fee crap started, as they failed to take care of a simple problem 2 years ago.
3. Many people support bitcoin? How many? It is not supported in the mainstream, and no financial institution of repute backs it.

Jesus.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:08:40 AM

Yes. BCC is too unstable for my taste, the hashrate fluctuates a lot and so the block confirmation time.
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:10:08 AM

Finally got around to do it today. Moved my btc, imported electrum to electron cash on a different computer, dumped it all and withdrew everything back to new electrum.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
viking02

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:32:41 AM

Hey all i still have not claimed by bitcoin cash yet.  Im curious but to those ppl that dumped all their bitcoin cash, what is the average price most ppl dumped it at?  Because i recalled when this occurred... it went as high as 780 dollars or something on bittrex?  I also recall someone mentioned it hit 1200 at one point?  Is that true or false because i do not see 1200 as the price at any point with bitcoin cash.

What price did most ppl on average would you say got rid of bitcoin cash?  Would you say its under 500 dollars?  What was the price when everyone was getting rid of it?

The other thing is if you get rid of it, what should you get rid of it for?  Should you get bitcoin?  Or another altcoin etc?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
Mockroach

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:13:33 AM

Have you dumped your BCC yet? If yes, explain the following:

1) What method did you use to dump it? Did you get the split from a Bitcoin Core wallet or other method to store your private keys?
2) If you selected an exchange, in what exchange did you send your coins to receive the split?
3) Have you sold yet? If so, in what exchange and how much have you sold?

1) electron cash importing the private key
2) no
3) sold asap. all of it. bittrex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: