Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you dumped your BCC yet?  (Read 10470 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:56:21 PM

I hate to see that I wasn't able to dump it too early as I need to import it with bitcoin abc wallet or any working wallet that can get generate my BCH's. And what's another bad situation is that the exchanges aren't allowing some deposits so by that time the was still too high and it was too late now as it is being dump and will be drop dead soon.
I regret that part too but since I'm expecting before split that btc will dump which not happen I should be thankful than think of having bch. Just think of it as a token of that split only not hoping for any value of it.

Let's think that way as everybody are saying that we will just dump it eventually. At first glance, it didn't happened as traders still getting some profit from that coin but otherwise this coin is about to be dumped as well. Any way with what's happening with bitcoin now the price did went up to $3,200 and we should be thankful about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

Have you dumped your BCC yet? If yes, explain the following:

1) What method did you use to dump it? Did you get the split from a Bitcoin Core wallet or other method to store your private keys?
2) If you selected an exchange, in what exchange did you send your coins to receive the split?
3) Have you sold yet? If so, in what exchange and how much have you sold?
No, I missed once and never had another chance to do. I refused to sell my BCC when its price was 0.4 BTC and I did sell all my BCC with the price of 0.2 BTC. It was sad. I don;t know so much in dumping/ bumping so that I just leave my BCC there and wait.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

1) What method did you use to dump it? Did you get the split from a Bitcoin Core wallet or other method to store your private keys?
2) If you selected an exchange, in what exchange did you send your coins to receive the split?
No, I missed once and never had another chance to do. I refused to sell my BCC when its price was 0.4 BTC and I did sell all my BCC with the price of 0.2 BTC. It was sad. I don;t know so much in dumping/ bumping so that I just leave my BCC there and wait.

I saw the price of bitcoin cash pump up to 0.6BTC and still I wasn't able to sell my BCH before.

I don't have plans on dumping it as it gets lower and lower and I'm quite too lazy for this coin.

I don't understand why I'm feeling this way with BCH.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

I thought bittrex is accepting bitcoin cash? I have checked on poloniex and c-cex and it seen their have not listed bitcoin cash yet on their trading platform. I am hoping days to come that they will be listed on some of the major exchangers. For now I am take wait and see approach to bitcoin cash. OpThank you for this thread I will follow this thread to see what other has done concerning dump bitcoin cash.
phuclzu12

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

I think you still lucky when decided sold all your BCC, if you still hold it until today, you will regret more and miss sell your BTC with rate high than 400% the price at now. Don't sadly because our BCC just is from airdrop free money. Wink
al3x11

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:00:16 PM

I thought bittrex is accepting bitcoin cash? I have checked on poloniex and c-cex and it seen their have not listed bitcoin cash yet on their trading platform. I am hoping days to come that they will be listed on some of the major exchangers. For now I am take wait and see approach to bitcoin cash. OpThank you for this thread I will follow this thread to see what other has done concerning dump bitcoin cash.

i sold mine on bittrex wich accepts bcc but u have to wait for 20 confirmations so it takes around 16 hours to confirm.u can check hitbtc too because them ask only 2 confirmations.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

It took about 24 hours to move bcc on bittrex + I had multisig wallet so I had to wait one extra day for dev's to make multisig support in Electron Cash wallet.

In the end I sold them and almost forget they exist  Cool
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:51:05 PM

a few days ago I had ditched the BCC BCC after I know turns out to have a price value is very low and the market is down so I exchanged because altcoin is continuously shown no improvement and I feel that the BCC does not equal altcoin the other day showed a slight increase in price though. but I am sure it will be back to normal again. Smiley
DocSnyd3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:20:34 PM

Bitfinex opened this up also and 20 confirmations. Not seeing that this added to selling.

3ADZdEawDgfhcHaXzZorX1aVxv7s2Ppv9e (beer BTC)
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:34:57 PM

I still haven't sold... it's taking forever to get the coins into Bittrex. I should have selected another exchange, this is so slow, but if they are using 20 confirmations, it must be for a good reason.

I using other exchanges with faster confirmation times safe? I've seen that hitbtc one and Bitfinex are faster, or that is what i've read. Im not sure what amount of confirmations are using. Im confused as to why Bittrex chooses 20. At this rate, I will never be able to send all of my coins on there.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:49:08 PM

I hate to see that I wasn't able to dump it too early as I need to import it with bitcoin abc wallet or any working wallet that can get generate my BCH's. And what's another bad situation is that the exchanges aren't allowing some deposits so by that time the was still too high and it was too late now as it is being dump and will be drop dead soon.

I have not even tried to claim it. I read unpleasant things from people's stories here, so I'm still scared. And the ever-falling price trend adds to my list of inconveniences.

addias

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:01:40 PM

I haven’t dumped my BCC yet. I think when BTC raises BCC will follow. It may take some time but it is possible. I may dump BCC just to buy it back cheaper. I think it will get oversold. Then people will realize that it is still a store of value.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:43:48 PM

Yes, I dumped my BCC at first day.

I send my Bitcoins from my wallets to Bittrex exchange before split happen. Because I heard that Bittrex will give 1:1 coins to Bitcoin holders in their accounts. After fork happened I got my BCC's in my account balance and I dumped them when they opened the trading pair. I sold them cheap but it was free money anyway.
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:03:05 AM

I think you still lucky when decided sold all your BCC, if you still hold it until today, you will regret more and miss sell your BTC with rate high than 400% the price at now. Don't sadly because our BCC just is from airdrop free money. Wink

Of course, like if we gonna profit to this or not is still the same because we get this as an instant coin.
Yeah I already dump mine and I'm good with it. Dumped it already because I'm afraid to lose its value over time.
Anyway, thanks to bitcoin cash as I have an instant money. Grin

Edit: I bought some altcoin from the money.
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:15:01 AM

I did not throw it away because I still have confidence in BCC, many say BCC is garbage is not true, all need a process and BCC is in process, Don't take a decision before it's done

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:43:14 AM

I have not even tried to claim it. I read unpleasant things from people's stories here, so I'm still scared. And the ever-falling price trend adds to my list of inconveniences.

It's opposite on what I've been reading, I have read that most of the people here started to claim that coin and earned out of thin air. This is BCH use to for, I didn't caught up when the price was on high and up til' now I was lazy now to import my BCH as it is starting to be dumped though there is still a small profit that I can get out of nothing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:43:35 PM

Sold half at 0.4 BTC/BCH (lucky move)

Keeping the other half... simply because I woke up one day and it was at 0.2... and I hoped it would rise back...
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:48:11 PM

Sold half at 0.4 BTC/BCH (lucky move)

Keeping the other half... simply because I woke up one day and it was at 0.2... and I hoped it would rise back...

You literally made a huge fortune by selling it at 0.4 BTC/BCH and should be happy about your luck. Don't see it going back there ever again after BTC crossed 3k and don't see it reaching above 0.2 since most people are still looking to dump it wherever possible.
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:57:52 PM

I am not like those lucky ones who has the coin stocked on Bittrex...

I have to move BCH to exchange, and when it arrived, the price is already 0.16BTC. I dumped everything I had, then bought back a part at 0.07BTC.

Now waiting for Poloniex BCH to arrive to dump again.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███