Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pullback to 2400 then up to 3800.  (Read 1277 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

I dont usually post any more than what i see in technical possibilities... Maybes and maybe nots.
  No hype intended.

Nothing wrong with your speculation as everyone can make one. It's easy to say something like "we will head up to $5,000, $6,000 above" "etc etc etc". Right now people are still on hype of BCH but I see they are just waiting for an other exchange that will accepts BCC deposits and eventually will dump this coin.

When will this happen? No one knows. When will bitcoin will breached $3,000 or will continue to climb up more? No one knows too. Just stay tuned for future events that will happened and be sure you are updated.

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:17:10 PM

you mean a flash crash happened just now? con't find the crash in any exchange charts.
It doesn't even crash who said that it is crashed just fake rumors now a days rumors are spread around the world specially social media because social media rise above universe and making false news and people are keep believing so i would like to say that ignore them believe in yourself and other things as well. Because those things are real which you have seen by your own.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:01:01 PM

Bitcoin price as of now is very high and I think it will continue to increase more in the future. Because many investor as now invest in bitcoin. Those people buy more bitcoin last month they earn profit if they sell their bitcoin . I think 3800 will happen next week or maybe next month.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:25:24 PM

I don't see it pulling back, at least not in the short term. I think it's more likely it will rise steadily.

A correction will probably happen once it's well into the 3000's.
There will be no correction because it is already corrected so i would like to say that first of all thing before post well your post is to the point but the correction think is not that much great you have mentioned because it is already corrected because bitcoin has not even a single part which is mistakenly wrong or something bad because everything is fixed.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:52:54 PM

I don't see it pulling back, at least not in the short term. I think it's more likely it will rise steadily.

There will be no correction because it is already corrected so i would like to say that first of all thing before post well your post is to the point but the correction think is not that much great you have mentioned because it is already corrected because bitcoin has not even a single part which is mistakenly wrong or something bad because everything is fixed.
Well, Bitcoin has correction price when Bitcoin Cash increasing and become hot trend on market, from $2900 to around $2700-$2600 in few days before breakout to $3300 in past days. So, next correction price can't drop to under $3000 is possible.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:16:29 PM

We cannot say there will be no corrections as anytime there will be some whales may start booking profits which may lead to corrections leading to below $3000 also possible. But we can be sure new investments are happening into bitcoins hence price may keep rising toward new ATH and then $3500 also will be possible by the time of segwit activation. But there will zero chances for what OP predicted as I am expecting prices to reach $5000 levels by end of this month.
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:43:13 PM

It is already at that stage but people are little bit afraid or we can say that they are confused about BCC and BTC they are considering them a two different currencies which is not true so they are the simple one currency but it is the child board of bitcoin which is called the unit of bitcoin but more stronger unit of bitcoin that people can gain a lot of money from it.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: