Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.ninjacoin.org  (Read 8737 times)
mpchua

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:18:52 PM

Good luck to your coin, i believe you are doing another way to "premined" more coin. Bye
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:19:12 PM

ninja launch
5000+ blocks already mined
no windows wallet
no pool
no blockexplorer

dev, what have you been doing all the time?
Why did you need a delay? What is now you can make a copy-paste method in 15 minutes.

Dev, please explain what it's mean

The premine was disclosed, but this is still clearly a ninja launch.  Dev's "launch" announcement was almost 5 minutes before he said he would launch it.  He did not compile the windows binary because that obviously shuts out a large number of miners.  He did not wait for a pool to be ready, even though several people (like danycoman) were obviously trying to have a pool set up in advance.

Just as troubling is that he pulled his github repo a few hours ago: https://github.com/BitHumanCoin?tab=repositories .  So that linux command line users can't clone, which would have been easier for them.

Basically, everything dev could do to make it hard for others to compete with his mining, he did.  So this is just a standard cryptonote coin with a 1% premine, probably a large dev instamine, and no answer to the question of "what's different".  Unlike other cryptonote coins (LeviarCoin, Royalties, and CharnaCoin) that are trying to do something different and not just clone XMR.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
stupidboy123

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:25:05 PM

The countdown timer seems a bit pointless, seeing as the project is only really ready for the Dev to mine...

Wallets, pools please....enjoy your early access dev
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:31:01 PM

Many coins are no longer launched fairly, instead it's just a coder contest who will compile node first. Well, it doesn't compile on FreeBSD, so f@ck it.

Chronn

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

Working on building the wallet, not making much progress though.
It uses an old version of Visual Studio and requires older compiler versions.

Haven't done this before, but I will try to get it running somehow.
If anyone else gets done before, let me know Wink
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

ninja launch
5000+ blocks already mined
no windows wallet
no pool
no blockexplorer

dev, what have you been doing all the time?
Why did you need a delay? What is now you can make a copy-paste method in 15 minutes.

Dev, please explain what it's mean

The premine was disclosed, but this is still clearly a ninja launch.  Dev's "launch" announcement was almost 5 minutes before he said he would launch it.  He did not compile the windows binary because that obviously shuts out a large number of miners.  He did not wait for a pool to be ready, even though several people (like danycoman) were obviously trying to have a pool set up in advance.

Just as troubling is that he pulled his github repo a few hours ago: https://github.com/BitHumanCoin?tab=repositories .  So that linux command line users can't clone, which would have been easier for them.

Basically, everything dev could do to make it hard for others to compete with his mining, he did.  So this is just a standard cryptonote coin with a 1% premine, probably a large dev instamine, and no answer to the question of "what's different".  Unlike other cryptonote coins (LeviarCoin, Royalties, and CharnaCoin) that are trying to do something different and not just clone XMR.

^^^^^^

This right here is why I won't touch this. I was getting excited as I read the ANN but after scanning through the few pages of replies and looking into it this appears to be the most likely case. First whif of an exchange and Dev will most likely dump all over you.

epicfailman

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

WTB BTH
1BTH - 0.00000001 DOGE  Grin
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:53:54 PM

Shame. Back to mining Karbowanec))

bithuman (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

This site is just made of vipers and people with false statements?

Then stop mining, because looking at the number of blocks that are extracted, the currency interests you.
intec

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

No github, caution.
Chronn

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:42:51 PM

This site is just made of vipers and people with false statements?

Then stop mining, because looking at the number of blocks that are extracted, the currency interests you.

While some others might have been too strong on their criticism, I get their point.
A lot of people willing to support you can not do so because there is no Windows wallet.

I have spent almost two hours now trying to build it, but there are lots of dependencies and version issues. So far I did not manage to get it to compile.

Personally, I think it would have been clever to release both wallets officially at the same time. Right now only people with Linux and some IT-knowledge are able to mine. This cuts out a lot of the less technically inclined people who would be willing to back your coin.

While you are not actively trying to stop people from mining, you are not helping either. If you know how to compile the Windows wallet, then do it and upload it. It is an easy step and people will acknowledge it. So far it feels like you do not care about the success of the coin, even when your 1% premine sounds fair. People think that a few miners with working setups are getting all the easy coins right now and small miners with just single GPUs or maybe one multi-GPU computer are left out.

So in conclusion: Go ahead and compile a windows wallet. Go the extra step to ease the people into helping you. This will help your coin a lot.
danycoman

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

Hello,

Add http://pool2.mine-pool.ro/  1%fee
danycoman

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:57:14 PM

Hello everyone ,

I will monitor the pool2.mine-pool.ro pool for 12 hours to make sure all things are normal.

Thank you for your interest.

http://pool2.mine-pool.ro/ 
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:00:10 PM

Hello,

i joined your pool ,happy mining ..good job sir!
gameparadise007

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

Is there a windows wallet ? I am not able to see on first page .
JC1DA

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:12:32 PM

Hash rate looks insane for a new coin @@
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:19:09 PM

Hash rate looks insane for a new coin @@
seems what dev have connected small botnet and just for 30 minutes mined 320 blocks LOL
fishlycoin
JC1DA

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:24:39 PM

Hello,

You increased fee to 2% Huh
BTW, fix the payment, you only sent 300BTH at one time.
bithuman (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

It's private pool, It's not mine...contact support of mining pool
eduarz

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:29:08 PM

Dev need the wallet for windows, to be able to connect in the pool please.
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: