Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 400 Bitcoin  (Read 3100 times)
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:12:51 AM

The louder the noise, the emptier the can...
OP for sure did never ever trade 400btc as almost anyone here, including me.

And still the swiss/italien gangs are looking for victims...
...trying to contact in LBC,mycelium, local forums and so on...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n3rvi0zz0 (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:02:32 PM

Mate my friend Jaume still on the business as far i can tell you he is looking for buyers, but since you wrote the scammers use this technique, i told jaume to be careful.

I saw the guy call LEO and MARK 2 times in London, they did show me  a video with a lot of money ( not sure if was a million but all 500£ notes like came from the bank with the string attached to them)

I did pull out because was a complex deal and the sellers i found, put some conditions but Leo told me like that hes not gonna do it.

ill lie to you if i say i didn't think to text them back to know if they finished the deal but i didn't cos i found a full time job and with bitcoin i always lost many.

Happen selling bitcoin hardware, happen trading and i think this time will not be different.

Im not a scammer im a family dad desperate to give my child what i don't have.

on the other side i consider you a person who doesn't use the brain at all and jealous, i followed some of your post and as you can se nobody gives a shit what do you think.

I assume you're another people who hide behind of a screen. Im not my name is Ruben Rodriguez and i dont like people call me scammer. Anyone could tell you im not this kind of person.

i did leave a bad feedback to you cos you have a really big mouth.

when you apologise or talk to me maybe ill take down cos at the end i don't care about you ( no even a bit)

but if you know somebody who needs to buy btc and can pay with bank transfer ill be glad to help for a little commission all of us need to eat as well.

Ps learn from Gleb, lauda bitcoin co-op to use the trust system.

i don't think you apport anything to this forum so ill not waste my bad writing on you have thousands of post more interesting than us.

Have a good day Mr.relax, find a life and enjoy it dont try to fuck another peoples dreams just because you're jealous.

take care

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
n3rvi0zz0 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:08:38 PM

The Same OP who wants to buy 400 BTC is asking for a loan for 0.2 BTC on another thread to pay someone.   Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In any moment i said i have a pound with me ehh. its more i did could go to this interview cos my wife lend me the oister card.

About the loan, i was in need to finish my block explorer for my coin, thanks to god i dont need to justify myself to you.

Thanks to ONNZ and to Yogg ill finish this project.

guys learn how to help no how to put down someone, all of us have problems in their life, main is a Fucking psoriasis and cant work fine in the kitchen due this health issue since my skin broke and blood a lot in the hot environments.

this is the reason why i dont take pictures of myself for more than a year.

Apart from sad people you guys have a lack of respect for other persons.

Hope everything goes good and you have plenty of bitcoin, im not this kind of person gotta get jealous for it,just drink a glass on my behalf, you never know what can happen tomorrow.

mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:37:49 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 06:12:23 PM by mr.relax

be different.

Im not a scammer im a family dad desperate to give my child what i don't have.

on the other side i consider you a person who doesn't use the brain at all and jealous, i followed some of your post and as you can se nobody gives a shit what do you think.

I assume you're another people who hide behind of a screen.

Hello, maybe youre not the scammer but maybe you will be the victim of a scammer or simple fall in a trap.

Actually I dont need to proof my success with BTC, but i am very happy and not jalous at all.
Cryptos allows me an incredible life, at least compared to  what I was used to...

And I dont hide behind the screen, but I do tons of trading since long time and I know this special SWISS/Italian scam very well and from close.

Sorry If I told, "YOU" are the scammer.
Diudnt want to make you small for me to seem big.
I just want to create awareness about this scam.
Probably the scammers just wanna use you.
Yes, I met several of the professional local-trader-scammers already, and they  DO have cash to show...

Or there is the slim chance that it is not a scam.
Do you know how many empty cans are making noises at my door?
Every few days someone want to trade 100k, 200k, 500k...and you know what?
80% scammers, 20% empty trousers with big mouths.

Just reflect  serious: Did your trade happen and made everyone happy?

If you made this trade and did some profit, it should be at least 40k Euro, then just laugh about me and be happy...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
n3rvi0zz0 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:17:09 PM

Mr.relax i did remove my feedback since you explained really well your point of view and i did understand why you did it.

Yes Ive seen many of your trust reference and talk really well about you, I would love you to consider me to do any future trades, as I told you, my only though is provide my little one what she needs, even if sometimes mind get in trouble with people i dont know.

I would like to talk more about this two guys in private may are the sames ones knock on your door, and i dont want they harm Jaume or anyone else.

I know with crypto you can live very well I been trying to do so since 2012, maybe im a bit impatience for this i did lost a lot of my money between sell hardware, ethtrade.org and some trading.

Im not crying about it, just pointing maybe you right and thanks to prevent me before finish in prison or even dead.

Hope you had a good weekend, gonna go back to the kitchen is Sunday fajitas here and its nearly time for my little one goes to sleep

Take care Mr.relax see you arround here

edited: No i did not the trade nor get any profit about it, still poor but alive  Wink

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:02:13 AM

The story keeps delivering funny moments!
Just do not get why op cannot use any standard routes as exchanges to get some.
I'll keep following!
WY1989

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:18:16 AM

Hi we are looking to buy 400 Bitcoins.

if you know someone who are willing to sell it please contact me and i will talk more about the matter.

We would like to pay in Euros, dollars or Pounds.

Just serious sellers please.

We will ask for a signed message before talk further.

Deal will be out of UK but all the expenses will be covered.

Looking for long term relations.
Have you bought btc on some websites like EXMO,localbitcoins,OKCoin,ect.,?I often buy btc on EXMO,it's small amount but with low price and low rate.
jal007

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:10:17 PM

if it's true take a look localbitcoin
n3rvi0zz0 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:05:10 PM

The story keeps delivering funny moments!
Just do not get why op cannot use any standard routes as exchanges to get some.
I'll keep following!

So tell me 1 please, was not funny at all if was true i did lost 40k on comissions

it was a group of scammers i could lost even my life.

what is funny?

I did pull out of the deal. END OF THE HISTORY

blocKim

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:27:50 AM

Have you found this kind of guy yet? Or maybe I can help...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: