Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PAIDVERT EARN BITCOIN AUTOMATIC  (Read 176 times)
sabx01 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

KaShopping PH - Affiliated with Shopee Philippines

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:33:58 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 06:46:49 PM by sabx01

a money making software.
The program I am discussing is a Paidverts.com Bot.
What is paidverts?
You can check by yourself here: https://www.paidverts.com/
And http://paidvertsbeginnersguides.blogspot.com/
Basically it is a website where you watch ads to make money. They pay via BTC.
The bot automates the whole process of watching ads, therefore making you all the cash you need, on autopilot!
The bot bypasses captchas using the service 2captcha.com
Programmer selling it for $40 lifetime (BTC) but buy on me as your middle man you pay only $35.
Please post here or message me if you are interested.
We will only be selling a limited amount of copies.

He will provide 6months after sales support and patch.

How to start?

First you need the following:
1. Paidverts account
2. 2captcha account loaded at least $2.99 for 1000 solved Google captcha and copy your API
3. Phython 2.7.13 installed on your machine (https://www.python.org/downloads/)
4. Go to Paidverts>Account Data>change preferred Captcha to Google
5. Download teamviewer and send the details for programmer to install the Bot on your machine
6. Run the program and thats it.

when you run the program it will do automatic everything from opening your browser > login > copy/paste paidverts code > view ads > solve captcha > earn!!!
It will automatically close if no ads is available and you can set on windows task scheduler to auto run the program again after 24hrs (optional / this is not part of the program). so all you need it turn on your machine and reload your 2captcha.

PM ME IF SURE BUYER...and I will give the details of the programmer..

darkrose

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:28:23 AM

buhay pa pala yan paidvert na yan may acount din ako jan noon matagal na siguro 2014 pa, nakasali ako jan ng naghahanap pa ako ng online job sa internet myroon din jan online gambling pero di ako jan nakawithdraw, di ko na kasi pinagpatuloy madami kasi ako nababasa sa facebook pages nila na negative feedback na hindi nakakawithdraw
sabx01 (OP)

Activity: 602

KaShopping PH - Affiliated with Shopee Philippines

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:29:31 AM

buhay pa pala yan paidvert na yan may acount din ako jan noon matagal na siguro 2014 pa, nakasali ako jan ng naghahanap pa ako ng online job sa internet myroon din jan online gambling pero di ako jan nakawithdraw, di ko na kasi pinagpatuloy madami kasi ako nababasa sa facebook pages nila na negative feedback na hindi nakakawithdraw

Kung buhay pa means pede makawithdraw...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: