Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DCR Withdrawals Show as Complete BUT Doesn't Show up on the Blockchain  (Read 391 times)
Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:35:36 PM

Does anyone know how long does it take for DCR withdrawals to execute on the blockchain ?

I'm wondering if this is a Poloniex related problem or if this is the usual case for DCR withdrawals to take 1-2 days ? Transactions appear as complete on Poloniex, however I don't see my withdrawals credited on the receiving wallet, neither do the TXID exist on the DCR explorer as of yet, and it's been almost 20 hours since the withdrawal was initiated...

FlexLeone

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:28:04 PM

Exactly the same problem, I'm waiting for the ticket to be solved.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

Some day may be withdraw have a problem.! Please wait and try this late!
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:41:42 PM

Does anyone know how long does it take for DCR withdrawals to execute on the blockchain ?

I'm wondering if this is a Poloniex related problem or if this is the usual case for DCR withdrawals to take 1-2 days ? Transactions appear as complete on Poloniex, however I don't see my withdrawals credited on the receiving wallet, neither do the TXID exist on the DCR explorer as of yet, and it's been almost 20 hours since the withdrawal was initiated...

you can check tx id in block explorer, if in there ready confirmation, or in there you found transaction
you only wait, if in there never found transaction you must sending ticket
Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 01:01:30 AM

After a week of waiting finally my Poloniex DCR withdrawals appeared on the DCR explorer and got successfully credited to the receiving address.

Poloniex will regain some prestige in my book if they can also honor their promise of crediting BCC to their customers by Aug 14th; however there is still absolutely massive room for improvement in their speed, support and overall customer satisfaction.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: