Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH Valuation?  (Read 677 times)
Savik (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:28:13 PM

Anyone have ideas what the BCH/BTC value should be? Currently around .14, but now that Bittrex and soon other exchanges accept coins from wallets I suppose this will dump much lower. Maybe stabilize around .10 eventually? Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoganJ32888

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

Bittrex valuation is so much higher than other exchanges, especially compared to ViaBtc which is about .133 now vs Bittrex's ~.18.

I hesitated in sending to Bitrexx this morning since they require 20 confirmations (how long do you think this would take?) out of concern that by the time my BCC gets in their system the trade price would just be too low. We'll see..

sexcoyote

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:24:35 PM

it will be 0,001-0,005
people couldn't send their BCH to exchangers yet. thats why didn't get dump yet.
Savik (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:09:39 PM

Bittrex valuation is so much higher than other exchanges, especially compared to ViaBtc which is about .133 now vs Bittrex's ~.18.

I hesitated in sending to Bitrexx this morning since they require 20 confirmations (how long do you think this would take?) out of concern that by the time my BCC gets in their system the trade price would just be too low. We'll see..

Block times are dropping quickly, network is stabilizing. Transactions should improve slowly...

https://cash.coin.dance/blocks

nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:52:47 AM

It is just a nice coin (as bonus that we work hard to make BTC big), the valuation is relative but I could say that anyone involved to get BTC big now has to get reward,
so it is BCH.

Many thanks for the forking
nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:13:29 AM

less than $5  Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:33:12 PM

Any suggestions about  the bitcoin cash price if all users had an access to their BCH and exchanges since the fork? That could definetely increase the suply and pull down the price on most exchanges.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

Anyone have ideas what the BCH/BTC value should be? Currently around .14, but now that Bittrex and soon other exchanges accept coins from wallets I suppose this will dump much lower. Maybe stabilize around .10 eventually? Thoughts?

That's hard to say.  The best thing to do now if you wanna trade this market is to stay in the side lines and keep an eye on it from time to time.

Just like a newly listed ICO, this fall is expected.  But wait for the price to go sideways with low volume.  That's the right time to start buying.  But don't buy a lot right away. As the price starts to go up, that's when to start adding more.

Some traders like buying as the prices are going down.  I tried that...  It doesn't work for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

That's hard to say.  The best thing to do now if you wanna trade this market is to stay in the side lines and keep an eye on it from time to time.

Just like a newly listed ICO, this fall is expected.  But wait for the price to go sideways with low volume.  That's the right time to start buying.  But don't buy a lot right away. As the price starts to go up, that's when to start adding more.

Some traders like buying as the prices are going down.  I tried that...  It doesn't work for me.
We do have our own way on executing buy orders on a specific time and it may work or not depending on traders preference.Checking now the price of BCH we are now on 0.1 (correct me if im wrong) And it seems it would really go much lower as of now seems people do already decide to dump their Bch and this is really the best time to observe such movements and wait for the right time to enter buy orders.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:16:41 PM

I think the BCH price will be stable in a few weeks about $ 750.
But BTC will rise a lot in the same time (around $3,500 - $ 4,000) :-).

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:44:43 PM

I had thought the price of BCC would match the BTC, but it did not. This is far as expected.
I'm sure BCH will be disabled on August 14th

Savik (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

Thanks for the advice. I bought back in a little while ago at $315 on Kraken when the price curve flattened out and started to climb, volume seems to have lowered, then starting to climb now (both volume and price). We'll see if it was a good entry point or not.

I agree with you about buying on the way down, I always buy too soon and it never works out well doing it that way for me.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:09:47 AM

I had thought the price of BCC would match the BTC, but it did not. This is far as expected.
I'm sure BCH will be disabled on August 14th

Lol.  Bcash would never match BTC's price.  At least not this early.  I mean what does Bcash have right now that could increase its demand?  But there could be a chance that it could make a run for 1000 USD this November.  A lot of the top Bitcoiners who are pro Core are saying that the fork to 2mb block size in Segwit2x won't happen.  Maybe those disgruntled miners will start pointing their farms to Bcash increasing the hashing power and therefore also increasing the coin? 

We'll see.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:54:57 AM

Give it a couple of weeks and you'll eventually see as it stabilises. I'm calling it reach lows of 0.03-0.05 seeing everyone hasn't used their private keys to claim their free BCH yet and once they do, expect them to instantly dump it on exchanges for as much as they can get.
majorX

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:41:03 AM

The price will plumet as the time will pass. People could not sell their tokens because of a fuckingly slow network, but be sure when stocks will be sold out, it will not be very high.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:19:27 PM

As you may have recognized we are already obviously below 0.1BTC.
I expect the price to go down to 0.05 and lower.At least for some while due to the massive sell off.
If you are brave and have some money left you can try to pick up some of those coins at the bottom and hope for a pump coming mabe in a few months or so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: