Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FrazCoin [POW][SCRYPT] | [NovaExchange ✔]  (Read 33140 times)
Nemo1985

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:08:45 AM

New FrazCoin pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=FRAZ

Bounty/Donate: FRejZ8BBZ9D2BNPaoHWkueYGQGf47qxRHq (FRAZ)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1849
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/FRAZ

WTF 20% fee at your pool? are you mad?

lol what a scam
luanptit

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:28:12 AM

I just invested into this coin Smiley Any upcoming news or developments? Thanks

currently working on mac wallet and new website. once this account is junior member, we will update the ANN, so it looks better and then submit it to Yobit. everything going smooth right now, 24h volume on NovaExchange is over 1 btc, so people are definetly interested in Fraz.
hi dev, i can make another topic Frazcoin, and we can submit Yobit soon. Are you agree?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:07:20 AM

Should wait a bit and let dev gain rank. No need to rush
alamin99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:40:08 AM

What will happen after mining all coins? Then there will be no block reward. Also there isn't any transaction fee. So there will be no miner and the coin will be dead? Huh
Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:20:51 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 08:34:01 AM by Anzylon

What will happen after mining all coins? Then there will be no block reward. Also there isn't any transaction fee. So there will be no miner and the coin will be dead? Huh
Mhm? Can you explain me why would a coin without miners die,and why do you put a question mark on your own statement?

Fraz has a lot potential to easily 10x or even 100x the current price or even more... it is at only 1 exchange, not added into coinsmarketcap and just released few days ago.

Dev is being honest with community and telling us that they have not prepared any roadmap yet but it does not mean they won't in future.
Fraz has a long road until it reaches total supply , difficulty increase rate is not that high for the moment but that does not mean it will end fast.
Transactions fee can be added/changed.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:27:48 AM

Mhm? Can you explain me why would a coin without miners would die?
And why do you put a question mark on your own statement?

Fraz has a lot potential to easily 10x or even 100x the current price or even more... it is at only 1 exchange, not added into coinsmarketcap and just released few days ago.
Dev is being honest with community and telling us that they have not prepared any roadmap yet but it does not mean they won't in future.

I guess you didn't understood what guy asked. Would be intrested in dev answer as well.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

you know this is POW coin right?
miner is the one who sustained the network (right now)
when POW is over (still long way to go) and no more block reward to mine , miner gonna point their equipment to other coin.
he's asking some technical issue that not related with price , market , honest , roadmap and etc.
to be precise he's asking what happen after pow, how we gonna sustain the network, is gonna be POS coin or what,

still long way to go before POW is over , but its a good question , a little early but good.
luanptit

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:24:31 AM

when POW is over (still long way to go) and no more block reward to mine , miner gonna point their equipment to other coin.
he's asking some technical issue that not related with price , market , honest , roadmap and etc.
to be precise he's asking what happen after pow, how we gonna sustain the network, is gonna be POS coin or what,

still long way to go before POW is over , but its a good question , a little early but good.

Smiley Reward block will halve, and you must wait long time 
Anzylon

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:41:05 AM

since PoW halves and difficulty increases for each block mined , it will take a really long time for it to end and transaction fees can be added/changed.

his approach to this project seems to be only a PoW coin with no purpose, at least this is how I understood since frazcoin is pretty new and the first thing that came in his mind when not even 20% of coins are mined is what will happen in future with miners?
He probably asked for a roadmap or frazcoin's main purpose

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alamin99

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:52:48 AM

lol dude. even people thinks the death of bitcoin after mining all bitcoins. a question to you, will you mine a coin if it doesn't give you reward? I am not telling about potential, I am just asking about what will happen after mining all coins because there is no transaction fee. So, after mining 20,000,000 Fraz, there will be no reward for miners, so everyone will give up mining it and it will take infinite time to complete a transaction then.
alamin99

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:54:49 AM

since PoW halves and difficulty increases for each block mined , it will take a really long time for it to end and transaction fees can be added/changed.

his approach to this project seems to be only a PoW coin with no purpose, at least this is how I understood since frazcoin is pretty new and the first thing that came in his mind when not even 20% of coins are mined is what will happen in future with miners?
He probably asked for a roadmap or frazcoin's main purpose
I agree, it will take huge time to mine all coins since the block halving will happen after mining every 5000 blocks. But the question is oneday all coins will be mined, then how FrazCoin will survive?
gmerk

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:01:48 AM

Don't worry, by the time POW ends the coin will be dead and buried...

There are 100s of identical coins in the market now, maybe 1-2 will survive, the others are made for a quick profit.

Anzylon

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:18:25 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 10:30:55 AM by Anzylon

lol dude. even people thinks the death of bitcoin after mining all bitcoins. a question to you, will you mine a coin if it doesn't give you reward? I am not telling about potential, I am just asking about what will happen after mining all coins because there is no transaction fee. So, after mining 20,000,000 Fraz, there will be no reward for miners, so everyone will give up mining it and it will take infinite time to complete a transaction then.
Do I have to underline that transaction fee can be added to it, and if bitcoin will die why people investing million dollars to it?
I am not going to argue with a 18 year old, did you ever think that fees can reach the value of block rewards which will be enough to pay miners work and keep it on the loop and survive forever?

Feel free not to reply

syrusek

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:05:04 PM

Fee doesn't work the way you think, it depends on ammount of transactions in certain block, let's say that people don't trade much right now so it's 0 because it's been set to it as a default, but if people start to trade Fraz more frequently it will create additional fee to send coins.
luanptit

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

Fee doesn't work the way you think, it depends on ammount of transactions in certain block, let's say that people don't trade much right now so it's 0 because it's been set to it as a default, but if people start to trade Fraz more frequently it will create additional fee to send coins.

fee is very low, dont worried about it my friend.
spirited (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:44:27 PM

Anzylon and syrusek answered the question, we can adjust the fee at any given time, that's not a big deal.

FrazCoin is now listed on coinhills, you can check it here:
https://www.coinhills.com/market/fraz/

Pickaxe.online owner contacted us and all the problems are gone, we added it back to ANN.
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:08:55 PM

Any upcoming news for Fraz? You guys ever considered getting it listed at Cryptopia?
spirited (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:32:24 PM

Any upcoming news for Fraz? You guys ever considered getting it listed at Cryptopia?

yes, we will, but listing at Cryptopia is 1-1,5BTC (keep in mind there is only 1% premine), we will try Yobit first and then other exchanges.

still no reply from coinmarketcap and coincap, so we are waiting.
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:46:17 PM

yes, we will, but listing at Cryptopia is 1-1,5BTC (keep in mind there is only 1% premine), we will try Yobit first and then other exchanges.

Hi dev, do you already fill the form for coinmarketcaps ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/viewform
spirited (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:49:23 PM

Hi dev, do you already fill the form for coinmarketcaps ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/viewform

yes, 3 days ago, still nothing. same for coincap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: