Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2019, 06:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest in something very unique  (Read 6151 times)
ice18

Activity: 966
Merit: 503

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

BABB the blockchain bank is looking for equity investors for raising funds to meet the capital requirements to become a fully licensed bank in the UK?EU, its a great project and very legit team they also raised almost $18m in ICO few months ago this is good opportunity to invest in such revolutionary project if you want to invest just drop by in this website: https://crowdcube.com/babb and the official site of BABB is https://getbabb.com if you want more info about this project. 

███████                               ███████
█████████                           █████████
██████████          █████          ██████████
███████████       █████████       ███████████
████████████     ███████████     ████████████
██████  ██████  ██████ ██████  ██████  ██████
██████   ████████████   ███████████    ██████
██████     █████████     █████████     ██████
██████      ███████       ███████      ██████
██████     █████████     █████████     ██████
██████   ████████████   ████████████   ██████
██████  ██████  ██████ ██████  ██████  ██████
████████████     ███████████     ████████████
███████████       █████████       ███████████
██████████          █████          ██████████
█████████                           █████████
████████                             ████████
⫘*⫘

⫘*⫘

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ayca

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Did you check menapay.io ?

Planned ico is on November 2018,  here is the onepager: https://www.menapay.io/onepager.pdf
The whitepaper is coming soon.

The project is coming with the hashtag #crypto4mena & this is a project that aims for MENA region (this is why it is unique).
You can check it from website: https://www.menapay.io

Sarel Wolmarans

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

Do proper homework before just going in mate!!
GemmaYoung757

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

I recently saw in this Forum a very new project, and may be unique to you. I think it might be.
You can refer to here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4847674.0
chrobles

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

I just came across an interesting project called 8gig. It is an extensible, low-code platform and developer ecosystem that helps developers build blockchain and non-blockchain applications faster and on any blockchain, in addition to providing an ecosystem where they can extend the capabilities of the platform or get compensated for their submissions to the marketplace!

Let me know what you think: https://t.me/chat_8gig
Dilerium90

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.
You are a very self-confident person, if you dare to look for co-investors in the Internet. I would personally meet with people who you will invest in your place. Because the documentation can be perfect, but you will still get to the scam project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Encrypt01

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:49:56 AM

well I personally like Cardano ADA, I don't know what you might think about it, I think it's a great project with lots of potential
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

I advise you to invest in the MYCRYPTOBANK project. I communicated with the team members of this project and as a result invested in their project. He is very promising. The team performs all planned actions, according to the road map.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4484862
Metall303

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Pay your attention to the project SGAT. A powerful blockchain infrastructure offering decentralized applications and tailor-made smart contracts.

Morento

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

Personally, I think that you must choose projeck, because it is very important for you to be very  careful.
Rober777

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

Very interesting project. I think that you can buy most of the tokens. Similar factories will enjoy great popularity in a year or two. https://gec-coin.io
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

You can consider KBitX exchange which promises to be a top exchange in the nearest possible time. The technology is superb and surpasses Binance and Okex, features are great and most importantly, the target is the African market where they are planning to partner with the central banks of some African countries as a way of integrating blockchain technology into their economies. This is a huge project that promises great returns for investors. Follow the link to learn more: https://kubitx.io/
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

You can see a lot of things in the offer market - you can start with ready-made crypto-currencies that are already traded on stock exchanges-look for a few and the risk will be less. The second option is to choose a good ico project with the prospect of a quick entry into the stock exchange. I now work with BOOSTO - very creative guys and the direction is well in demand. I advise you to take a closer look.
I think investing in ICOs is more profitable, especially when you study the project very well. There are many good projects out there... one just to study very well and be precautious.
HarmonyA

Activity: 385

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:43:42 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 06:06:33 PM by HarmonyA

One of the major challenges in cryptocurrency is the absence of a real project that would be able to affect lives positively. Especially by owning an offline project that is linked to blockchain. There are many problems that cryptocurrency has generated, more specifically mining with hardware. These miners have a lot of adverse effect on the environment ranges from noise, odor, chemical emissions, power consumption among others. Have we ever thought of protecting our environment and making money through such act? ''ORGANICCO'' is a good project that is capable of producing an organic product from undesirable organic wastes. They already have the visible infrastructure in the UK, Canada, USA and still counting. The token won't suffer a setback due to the fact that the price will be regulated by professional auditors. visit https://organicco.uk or check the detail on the signature below. This is what i call a unique and sustainable investment.

Asinggan

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

Pliss cek
privyid.com
Exrates
This new start up .and has a goal to become a signature company trusted.
Thanks ..
smt_red

Activity: 402

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

Is the best time to buy any tokens.
You need to choose ICO.  Wink
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 230

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

I know the project that might interest you. Caspian offers its users the ability to connect and interact on various digital exchanges of assets. Users will be able to create, receive and format graphical reports on their current trade and activity positions in formats such as PDF or Excel. CSP is a utility-token. The main goal of the project is to build a crypto trading system for institutional investors.
Instoken_Official

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:15:20 AM

Check out Instoken. Its a dApp that is an international marketplace of gig services that range anywhere from house cleaning to a personal translator. The app itself is currently an MVP launched in a live market (Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instance-app/id1262706964?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4.  Website http://instoken.io.
PX-Z

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:30:42 AM

I don't have any suggestion to you mate, but i have here a link of a site that contains of some upcoming and ongoing ICO's that might help you to find a good project to invest in. You can freely visit this link for more information, hope it helps you.
BOX Foundation

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

You can check our project https://box.la, enterprise-grade management system for crypto asset -> institutional/business wallet

It's demanding and needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.