Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN[gryF]$GRYF/GryfX Virtual Currency Options Market, NEW INFO MUST READ  (Read 37587 times)
baronvonclausewitz (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:58:13 PM

If you're looking to sell GryfenCoin we're open to buying it back, just let us know how much you have and what your asking price is.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZigbsZigbs

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:11:42 PM

Wanted to give everyone an updated that I'm still here, as well as Stefano, and a much better team this time around.

If you're interested in unloading your gryf let me know and we can work something out.

kevinjulio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:02:51 AM

yes but ask first where the market place to sell gryfncoin ?

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
bitdraw

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:01:05 PM

Wanted to give everyone an updated that I'm still here, as well as Stefano, and a much better team this time around.

If you're interested in unloading your gryf let me know and we can work something out.

what is the progress on the project?

what rate would you pay for gryf?

greetings
kevinjulio

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:24:08 PM

gryfx never give a definite decision !

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
kevinjulio

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:15:05 AM

gryfx never give a definite decision !

1+
what do you mean?

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ZigbsZigbs

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:53:34 PM

Hey guys, right now we're still working on the next version - it's a new program completely.
Check out the updated top information. 

We have burned off nearly 2 billion coins and we have less than 300 million for sales and to temporarily back the GryfX Options.  From here on out we're burning every GryfenCoin we get our hands on

We're launching a margin trading and gryf-whatever Escrow partner sites so you can sell your Gryf to others. FINALLY.

kevinjulio

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:44:53 PM

Hey guys, right now we're still working on the next version - it's a new program completely.
Check out the updated top information. 

We have burned off nearly 2 billion coins and we have less than 300 million for sales and to temporarily back the GryfX Options.  From here on out we're burning every GryfenCoin we get our hands on

We're launching a margin trading and gryf-whatever Escrow partner sites so you can sell your Gryf to others. FINALLY.

I have sign up on GRYF and get 500 gryfncoin , and where I have to sell this coin ?

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ZigbsZigbs

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:17:55 PM

We burned our coins to where we only have 10 million left for GryfX.  So the supply and demand curve is now in your guys hand's.  Stefano is still working on the new trade engine.    You can buy a position in the new GryfX with your GryfenCoins, and the new GryfX is based on forex technology and we let users get a piece of any action they want.  If you want to be a gryfencoin broker, an escrow, a margin trader, a margin lender, and so on you can reserve your spot with your GryfenCoins.  If you have 500 GryfenCoins you need to be worrying about figuring out how to trade - not selling a measly 500 GryfenCoins.  It's like "are you even serious right now?"
If you want to sell some coins through the escrow please contact us @ GryfenCoin@Gmail.com and we'll make sure it lands in the escrow market. 

And any GryfenCoins i get from people reserving their spaces in the new GryfenCoin economy I'm burning.  I'm pretty much burning any and all coins and this point.  Start staking.  Start trading.  Get your friends to trade.  If you can't come up from 500 GryfenCoin that should be your primary concern - not 500 GryfenCoin.
We've had users come up from 500 to a million GryfenCoins.  It's possible, and fairly easy to do if you know how to trade.

If you want to sell your coins contact GryfenCoin@Gmail.com and we'll get the coins on the escrow market as soon as possible for other users to buy.  We aren't selling any GryfenCoin in GryfX any longer, users will have to mine it, stake it, or get it from an escrow or a lender. 

Come join the future GryfenCoin economy; one that involves USD and BTC wired in from the foundation on up; on a custom trading platform based on actual Forex technologies.  If you want to get rid of your GryfenCoins then buy a stake in the future GryfX; buy a position. 

I'm not starting the fundraising on an active level until I have a more clear view from Stefano when it will be complete but he said end of October to beginning of November.   We aren't vaporware.  Everything we've built has been iterative and with the support and direction of the community.  The community has shaped and made GryfX what it is and I hope that you guys will continue and make the correct choice again.  Everything went well in every other iteration; now that REAL money is getting involved.

I do have some BTC I can buy back GryfenCoin.  Just email GryfenCoin@gmail.com and give me an offer.
kevinjulio

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:30:06 PM

but how could sell while this coin can not be in witdraw

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:44:15 PM

Hi,

Waht about the Official Websites? All of them out of services (The connection has timed out). Whats happened?

Thx.

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:40:01 AM

I consider myself a considerable holder of gryf with over 4 million coins and I have been in on this project since day one. What is actually going on, you know I'm here to help so contact me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Samsei

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:38:25 PM

Cleaning up my old wallets... I guess this one died, huh? : ) Ah well, I'll morn at a later time... ;-)

Peace!

Assistent of Devnullius
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: