Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Wordpress Web Sites/Hosting for Crypto  (Read 279 times)
Upstager (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:34:56 PM

If you are needing a nice website for your ICO, or anything else for that matter, I will help you not only build your site but optimize it for search engines.
I can also help with some custom graphics and things of that nature.

I've been doing web design for 15 years and have built sites for everything from mortgage companies, consultants, games, nightclubs, HVAC etc. I typically charge anywhere between $2,000 to $4,000 per site, however, in the interest in Crypto I'm willing to do most sites starting at a grand in Crypto currency (Not counting ecommerce stores - those will cost more). The more involved and complicated the site the more the price will have to be. The sites below are examples of what I would be willing to do for a grand in Crypto.

A few of the sites I've done include:
https://Upstager.com
http://becomingearealestateagent.com
http://carplex.com
http://sagamoremtg.com

Just to show a few. I've built so many sites.

I also have a dedicated server and can host the sites and maintain them (keeping plugins updated, resolve any issues that come up) for $25 per month in Crypto.

I can build a site for just about any interest or cause.
I will accept any of the Top 10 Coins.

If you are interested, just message me on here.

Thanks

6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:51:02 PM

I don't get it can you enlighten me a little bit? I just checked the first site and then looked at the prices.I'm shocked.You are not making a new theme.You are not even editing a theme.You just buy a theme ( i assume that you are atleast buying a legal copy ).You don't even change the default message or the background image of the theme.

And you are claming that you charge between 2000 - 4000 $ normaly.I'm shocked beyond your imagination. Shocked Shocked
Upstager (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 12:06:51 AM

Shocked how?
Upstager.com is actually my own site for my consulting business.

To code a site like that custom would cost upwards of $10,000 plus.

I use themes, as do just about any other wordpress designer. You seem to think that using a theme is somehow cheating someone? I've had web clients take 2 months of back and forth, changing what they like, dont like today and back and that client ended up paying $4,000 for a site that should have been 2k. Had they hired someone to hand code the site I ended up building for them from a word press theme, it would have been $20k.

So, I'm not sure if you're just trolling, or haven't built websites for clients before, or what, but often its not the medium the site is built from but the time spent with the client to fine tune everything, changes, custom graphics and the like that merit the costs. If that doesn't sound fair, then you are of course welcome to do it yourself. Thats the beauty of it all, right? When you mess something up though and you white screen your site, I'll only charge you $500 to fix it. Smiley

6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:21:37 AM

I'm not saying using a theme is cheating or anything but I'm absolutly saying that you didn't change a thing including the default theme images.Anyone with a IQ level of monkey can watch a couple videos and install a theme,change a couple things like banner.That takes like i don't know 30 minutes? I did work for a small amount of time as a freelancer in my desperate times but i didn't charge anyone a grand for such small things like this or 500$ for fixing a problem in their site.You are absolutly right about one thing that people have right to choose and if somebody chooses you for the work that you have done, they do truly deserve it.
Upstager (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 12:51:25 AM

I'm afraid you have no real idea what you're talking about and everything you've said has a slant of "fyou" in it.
You've apparently got some sort of beef which is why you're hijacking my thread with nonsense.

I'll just accept you as the first troll I've encountered here with nothing to do with your time.

Do you need a job? I assume you're still bouncing around ideas...

I've been doing websites for 15 years and every client I've had has been very happy. Maybe in the crypto world my services aren't of as much value due to the technical knowledge many have, but for those without such knowledge and experience, or graphical design skills and the like, what I do is far above and beyond the price I charge.

Since you seem to believe this to not be the case, and you're a fully capable freelancer, I'll wait for your offer to compete with my services with your own at a greatly reduced price. I'll be happy to send you work very soon. Fair enough?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: