Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPs for those newbies and friends who will join together a campaign  (Read 425 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:17:12 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 06:27:22 AM by Jaycee99

Reason for creating this thread lets say I gotten into a issue and I want evryone to be informed and a furure reference as well.

- I want to share tips that you should do and not do

-for newbies and some users that is still studying about bitcointalk.org

-if you joined the same time with your friends here and this thread is for you

1. Don't join a campaign together with friends (some campaign maneger might accused all of you as one user) and I think like me your reasons of joining a campaign together is so you and your friends can go out with money in your hands the same time help your family.

There is no common sense if someone will accused you and your friends as one user because I know before newbies joined they already know that they should not have join a campaign with one person with 3 or more accounts in a one campaign because its cheating plus some will literally ban you or your effort will go to waste.

2. Talk with your friends about posting in which forum you should post/ Posting style. Because like I did, I mentioned this that someone should look at our posting style that this would be the proof that we are different individuals but it did not.

(If you someone will plan about making multi-account and planning to do my tips for a bad couse don't you dare because you might get caught even you joined different campaigns from different accounts,you dont know someone literally from bitcointalk.org may get you.)

3. Fight if you get falsely accused for the right even if you dont have a big amount of proof.  But if you want to let go its up to you and your friends that is falsely accused.

EDIT: Please do take note Iam not referring to someone and yes I posted this because of my personal experiences and would like love to share it for others like MY subject stated Thank you.

PLEASE DO TAKE NOTE that I posted to share my experience  not referring to someone Thank you and have a good day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

Reason for creating this thread lets say I gotten into a issue and I want evryone to be informed and a furure reference as well.

1. Don't join a campaign together with friends (some campaign maneger might accused all of you as one user) and I think like me your reasons of joining a campaign together is so you and your friends can go out with money in your hands the same time help your family.

There is no common sense if someone will accused you and your friends as one user because I know before newbies joined they already know that they should not have join a campaign with one person with 3 or more accounts in a one campaign because its cheating plus some will literally ban you or your effort will go to waste.

2. Talk with your friends about posting in which forum you should post/ Posting style. Because like I did, I mentioned this that someone should look at our posting style that this would be the proof that we are different individuals but it did not.

(If you someone will plan about making multi-account and planning to do my tips for a bad couse don't you dare because you might get caught even you joined different campaigns from different accounts,you dont know someone literally from bitcointalk.org may get you.)

3. Fight if you get falsely accused for the right even if you dont have a big amount of proof.  But if you want to let go its up to and your friends that is falsely accused.

I think you're post is like a shout out to someone who is accusing or charging you something that you did not do. Also, newbies don't do that because as you've said, they are newbies, how can they do know that unless they are current member of the forum that is just making another account to earn more bitcoins.

Number three is an obvious act, someone can even get banned but can still fight for their accounts and can get unbanned sometimes. This is a lesson to everyone and other member that are planning to do the same. But I think joining a campaign with your friend is not that bad. I mean we don't talk much unless we are suggesting Signature or Bounty Campaigns to each other.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:25:05 AM

3. Fight if you get falsely accused for the right even if you dont have a big amount of proof.  But if you want to let go its up to and your friends that is falsely accused.

I think you're post is like a shout out to someone who is accusing or charging you something that you did not do. Also, newbies don't do that because as you've said, they are newbies, how can they do know that unless they are current member of the forum that is just making another account to earn more bitcoins.

Number three is an obvious act, someone can even get banned but can still fight for their accounts and can get unbanned sometimes. This is a lesson to everyone and other member that are planning to do the same. But I think joining a campaign with your friend is not that bad. I mean we don't talk much unless we are suggesting Signature or Bounty Campaigns to each other.
 Haha. Very well said sir. I guess you didn't study your tips first before starting a topic. I'm guessing this is all because of your personal experience. I think your tips can help someone, but not most of them. Try understanding your tips first before sharing it. That's my tip to you  Smiley
coinsgod

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:51:05 AM

1. Don't join a campaign together with friends (some campaign maneger might accused all of you as one user) and I think like me your reasons of
Can someone explain what exactly is a campaign? Thanks

Kr-sama

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:01:48 AM

1. Don't join a campaign together with friends (some campaign maneger might accused all of you as one user) and I think like me your reasons of
   Campaign is also known as Bounty campaign. Bounty campaigns happens when an ICO is announced. It is a program in which they pay participants to do the specific campaign. Social media campaign, Translation campaign and signature campaign are some examples of a bounty campaign. There are requirements needed to join a specific campaign. This is how some forum members here earn bitcoins or altcoins.
coinsgod

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:07:38 PM

Campaign is also known as Bounty campaign. Bounty campaigns happens when an ICO is announced. It is a program in which they pay participants to do the specific campaign. Social media campaign, Translation campaign and signature campaign are some examples of a bounty campaign. There are requirements needed to join a specific campaign. This is how some forum members here earn bitcoins or altcoins.
Ok thanks for the info. Does doing these campaigns give decent profit or is it a bit of a waste of time?

Kr-sama

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:58:57 AM

Ok thanks for the info. Does doing these campaigns give decent profit or is it a bit of a waste of time?
  Yes, it gives a decent amount of profit. More than enough to pay your bills. And it is not a waste of time because some people here uses campaigns as their full time job.
coinsgod

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:24:06 AM

Yes, it gives a decent amount of profit. More than enough to pay your bills. And it is not a waste of time because some people here uses campaigns as their full time job.

I guess it must depend on which country you are living in. By decent profits, roughly how much are we talking?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: