Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where o can still buy mining rigs?  (Read 622 times)
antonpans (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:11:55 AM

Hello, i keep browsing the forums and google and i still dont k ow where to buy some miners (dash ethereum einsteinium...anything). An advice woild be good. On bitmain everything is sold out

Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:11:39 AM

You're going to have three options here, keep an eye on bitmain's site and order when available, buy pre ordered miners from people in the computer hardware sub forum here or just buying plain old GPUs and making  a rig, in which case amazon will satisfy your needs.
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:19:15 AM

For the coin you want, you have to build yourself a mining RIG, with GPUs (nVidia are better).
And I wrote "build yourself" because all solution you can buy "ready to use" are very expensives, and, more important, obsoletes.
If somebody have the GPUs and the knowledge to build a mining RIG : he will never sell it.
Selling a non obsolete mining RIG is like giving money to somebody.

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
harutokaito

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:41:19 AM

Get updates from bitmain's site and order when available or buy off pre-ordered miners who have already purchased but this would cost you a little more.
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

Get updates from bitmain's site and order when available or buy off pre-ordered miners who have already purchased but this would cost you a little more.
Sometimes, miners are never available, only in pre-order batchs.
Or when they are available, they are obsolete or quasi-obsolete...

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Totally depends on where you are located, what your goals are, and what you want. What coin are you looking to mine? How much do you want to spend? How much does your power cost? Do you have noise level constraints? You would need to know all of this. GPUs are pretty hard to come by these days as are ASICs. Are you looking to make this a small hobby or have a small farm? Also where you are located could change things a lot as well.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
dandreark1

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

out here

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

If you're interested in buying a rig PM me.
antonpans (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:22:01 PM

Thanks for the amswers. I currently have 7 gpu miners on eyheteum averaging 700mh and 2 miners 1080 and 1070 cards for zcash . With the zcash ones i barely made 1.8 zcadh on a month because most of the time the rigs dont work and i dont find a solution...they keep restarting

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: