Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:53:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about living and travelling at Slovenia  (Read 230 times)
MaryAngela_Fantocci (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:41:10 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 09:12:58 AM by MaryAngela_Fantocci

Hi there,
would be apprecciable if you tell me about what the strong and weak sights of living at Slovenia. Maybe about the best places, cities and countries and short practice advises that you think are interesting and important. Many thanks in advance

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KRIMSON

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:43:57 AM

Hi, I heard that it's a friendly country in Europe. One of my friends worked there for 1 year I think. He said people are okay to live with.
MaryAngela_Fantocci (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:11:41 AM

Hi, I heard that it's a friendly country in Europe. One of my friends worked there for 1 year I think. He said people are okay to live with.

Yes, I've heard it too, posted this topic because there are really not so many info about Slovenia, hope to visit and estimate firsthand

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Octron

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:56:01 AM

I only know of Portoroz. I really liked my stay there (1 week). Food was nice and very good quality! People were nice and friendly and i never ran into problems even when bumping into people  Roll Eyes

try to go to restaurants a little out of the city, you will be well rewarded! (don't remember the names of the restaurants sadly)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: