Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOAN 0.02 BTC to pay a blockexplorer for Axiontoken  (Read 543 times)
n3rvi0zz0 (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:50:38 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 09:02:58 AM by n3rvi0zz0

Hi lads,

few days ago I bought a source code of a coin from walletbuilders, i would like to use this altcoin to sign transactions in a application im developing.

The loan of 0.02 btc its towards to pay the coder to make the blockexplorer, and you can pay directly in his account. with it i could list the coin on Yobit, coinmarketcap and some others.

The source code is on github everyone can mine the coin, for now just 1000 blocks are mint with a value of 5 tokens per block.

total supply is 10m

i can offer a collateral the next things.

4000 coins ( already mint) axiontoken AXNT

A hosting on a2hosting, its a good package just 2dollars per month since we paid 200$ to setup. you can have 4 subdomains, no bandwidth you can use as much resources you need.

Steam account with arround 1k on games ( gta5, sant rows, Ark and many others for this style)

nor my BTCtalk account but ill like to keep it since the dev is on btctalk.

Repayment will be on 3-9 days.

i can pay back no more than 0.032 btc

if anyone is willing to help me please answer on this post.

any questions please dont hesitate to ask

edited cos maybe this help me

i did check the  https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=dgaepgbi

this is my account since the begginning of time and my oldest btc address is 15S7BRjH3tBTBigVq4XuURCRFNCwviDGLZ still 700 satoshis if i need to sign a message

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:47:01 AM

Hi lads,

few days ago I bought a source code of a coin from walletbuilders, i would like to use this altcoin to sign transactions in a application im developing.

The loan of 0.02 btc its towards to pay the coder to make the blockexplorer, and you can pay directly in his account. with it i could list the coin on Yobit, coinmarketcap and some others.

The source code is on github everyone can mine the coin, for now just 1000 blocks are mint with a value of 5 tokens per block.

total supply is 10m

A hosting on a2hosting, its a good package just 2dollars per month since we paid 200$ to setup. you can have 4 subdomains, no bandwidth you can use as much resources you need.

Steam account with arround 1k on games ( gta5, sant rows, Ark and many others for this style)

this is my account since the begginning of time and my oldest btc address is 15S7BRjH3tBTBigVq4XuURCRFNCwviDGLZ still 700 satoshis if i need to sign a message

You should always sign a message to prove ownership if its 3 months old, however all of your collateral isnt valid. Steam accounts and most accounts out there can be socially engineered to get back, domains arent valid because theyre worth way less and cost to transfer (and subdomains are completely worthless so I dont know what went through your head with you said subdomains), your tokens look very new and useless since they cannot be exchange and would likely be worthless (anyone can correct me there but this is what I see), and your bct account doesnt worth what youre asking.

In my honest opinion, this almost looks like a sale, but however youre best to provide another type of collateral.
n3rvi0zz0 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:33:39 AM

Hi lads,

total supply is 10m

You should always sign a message to prove ownership if its 3 months old, however all of your collateral isnt valid. Steam accounts and most accounts out there can be socially engineered to get back, domains arent valid because theyre worth way less and cost to transfer (and subdomains are completely worthless so I dont know what went through your head with you said subdomains), your tokens look very new and useless since they cannot be exchange and would likely be worthless (anyone can correct me there but this is what I see), and your bct account doesnt worth what youre asking.

In my honest opinion, this almost looks like a sale, but however youre best to provide another type of collateral.

what can be a good collateral?

starting i dont have fiat currency or altcoins atm

thanks to take your time for answer

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:26:06 AM

You can always read the stickies of this section and know how things work.
I agree with ThatRandom8543, you should already sign your address AND the address of the "dev" that he will get the funds.
By the way, where is he? Why he doesn't post here to verify that will do this task/job for your behalf?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:38:50 AM

I agree with ThatRandom8543, you should already sign your address AND the address of the "dev" that he will get the funds.
By the way, where is he? Why he doesn't post here to verify that will do this task/job for your behalf?

It's going to be me, but i have time to wait for the 3-9 days (He said he will get paid by then).
I did not know that the person does not have funds to pay me, so i'll start after i have received the payment from him.
Because i am not connected to this loan request whatsoever, and if he wants to take a loan to pay me for the job i am willing to do for him, that is his business.

Best Regards.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
n3rvi0zz0 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:04:35 PM

It's going to be me, but i have time to wait for the 3-9 days (He said he will get paid by then).
I did not know that the person does not have funds to pay me, so i'll start after i have received the payment from him.
Because i am not connected to this loan request whatsoever, and if he wants to take a loan to pay me for the job i am willing to do for him, that is his business.

Best Regards.

Thank you ONNZ, yeah he is the dev i contacted for do the blockexplorer, he asked me for 0.02 btc as i have the assurance ill get paid some hours i did last week, i thought to ask for the money in advance to get the things done quickly ( since btc price is rising again)

But as he stated he can wait 3-9 days and this make me feel a bit less worried.

I'm trying to explore another solutions, i had 0.0417 in one address but i dont find the ledger wallet so i cant count with this btc at the moment

if anyone is willing to take the risk ill wait patiently,

thank you all at least to read and take the time to post

ps: I started to read the sticky post but i don't have many time to read it now all

N3rvi0zz0

ONNZ didnt know i wanted to ask for a loan i promise this. was an idea i posted this morning. but as send btc has a fee i would love to send directly to him if the dont mind ( i didnt ask yet but hopefully he'll accept

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:08:09 PM

Best Regards.

Thanks for replying. Atleast we know there is a real person OP is referring too, but the question does remain on if he would repay the loan, if one was ever given to him. Only valid collateral would possibly insure he does repay or risk losing whatever valid collateral (assuming its 120% of what hes asking and its stable). However, I do not see why OP doesnt wait 3-9 days to have the funds to pay you than to pay more out of his pocket.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:18:13 PM

Best Regards.

Glad to hear that is you and also, that you can wait for ~9 days.
So if you can wait there is no need for this Loan.
There is no need to ruch, Op can also wait and when he have the funds to do it, he pais you and you do your job.
I think it's easier and safer for all... Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

but as send btc has a fee i would love to send directly to him if the dont mind ( i didnt ask yet but hopefully he'll accept

That's fine as long as there is a signed message from your staked address, as well as the lender knows that you are the one who took then loan, in case problems arise with the repayment. Just a common safety precaution.

Best Regards.

Best Regards.

There is no need to ruch, Op can also wait and when he have the funds to do it, he pais you and you do your job.

Yeah i can wait, however it all depends how quickly OP wants the job to be done. So it is all up to him Smiley
Nice to see you around as well condoras Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
n3rvi0zz0 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

Best Regards.

np either way are 60 usd so keep u all updated

thanks for all your help lads

barfine

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:24:53 AM

Yobit will not list Walletbuilders coins, it is written on their website, do you homework.

And you cannot self list on coinmarketcap, you need to be on an exchange first.

Good luck with your loan.   Cheesy
n3rvi0zz0 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:13:04 PM

thanks for the info bartfine ill look to it and do the necessary changes once i recover a bit of money.

mmmmm walletbuilders should  improve the service then its a wasted money if you can not list it on any place

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: