Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 05:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Available now good mining rigs for decent profit, or 1 month max lead time  (Read 253 times)
MichaelBurry (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:09:23 AM

Hi,

can anyone advise what a good profitable mining rig is that is available now or within 1 month max? I'm new to this but have been looking at the L3 also the latest innosilicon which looks insane but doubt it will meet specs and costs a fortune! (plus moq of 3 I heard).

Thanks for any advice, I'd like to get one setup asap to get through the learning cycle before investing in more rigs.
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:11:43 AM

For one month and for a newbie : there is no solutions.
You're dreaming !
Making money with mining is a complex work with a lot of parameters to know, to understand, to control and to optimize...
For a newbie, one month is jut enough to make some tests and loose money.

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: