Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revain - blockchain-based review platform for crypto community  (Read 46212 times)
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:39:16 PM

What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?

Hello!
Revain is the first platform into creating a trustless review system. If successful, we will allow online reviews to become what they have always been promised to be, but have never achieved: a truly market-based communication system between businesses and consumers, allowing businesses to learn exactly how they need to improve to meet the needs of their customers, and customers can find out the best business to meet their wants and needs.

How are you going to achieve trustworthy and independent reviews? Don't you need to tie an identity to an individual providing a review? Or am I getting the whole idea wrong here?

Hello!

Our platform will be combining an internal token built on Ethereum that will be used to incentivize quality of reviews and ban bad actors (on both the consumer and provider sides), an IBM AI system utilizing a neural network to vet all reviews for quality and veracity, and an immutable block chain to record all reviews so that they can never be promoted, demoted, manipulated, removed or edited. Once a review has been authenticated, it will become part of the permanent record.

Makes sense for now although I am curious to see the system in action and let it convince me. The IBM AI system utilizing a neural network, is that already in place or has been developed? Do you have a partnership signed with IBM?

Hello!
Yes, we have plans on using IBM AI, but we will give more technical details further. Please be patient.

Ok but do you have a confirmed partnership at this point or not? Your message gave a little bit that impression to be honest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:20:11 AM

Congrats guys!

The only project that's worth having a look at (based on the T.A.) from the last 60 projects that have been released over the last 18 days.

Definitely going to follow this one!

Keep it up devs...
white01

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:12:01 AM

Congrats guys!

The only project that's worth having a look at (based on the T.A.) from the last 60 projects that have been released over the last 18 days.

Keep it up devs...
Based on what?
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:05:15 PM

Good morning,

Revain has launched the additional bounty campaign which was finished one week ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2374807.0

One week left and there is no any payments or even replies when the payments will be done.

We did our job to promote your project. I really like it.

But can you please specify whether you are going to pay or not? If yes when it's going to happen?

Thanks
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:46:06 AM

Was it added Bittrex or Poloniex?

Hello,
No it was not yet. We need more volume for it.
$24,902,410 this is your MCap and $418,974 this is 24 hours volume. Which one did you mean?

Please can you enlighten us more as regards the plan to join major exchanges?

Hello!
Our nearest plan is to get in the Top 100 at Coinmarketcap.com.
Test version released and now is the perfect moment to buy R.

I ever doubted the performance of the revain team, and I apologize. now i am sure revain will give more profit if i hold this coin. hopefully revain the better the price. thanks revain team
SeaSoul

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:29:02 AM

Good morning,

Revain has launched the additional bounty campaign which was finished one week ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2374807.0

One week left and there is no any payments or even replies when the payments will be done.

But can you please specify whether you are going to pay or not? If yes when it's going to happen?

Thanks

It seems they also are not eager to answer questions with respect to their partnerships. Big names on the line here and I would like to know whether that is confirmed or not.
RevainSupport

Activity: 729
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:08:24 AM

I'll join Revain's project when it was added to Bittrex. Waiting for good news. Thanks for information.

Hello!

Thank you very much! Stay tuned!
add_crypto

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:53:49 AM

I like the idea of this coin, but when will we have the first platform running?
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:08:11 PM

What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?

Hello!
Revain is the first platform into creating a trustless review system. If successful, we will allow online reviews to become what they have always been promised to be, but have never achieved: a truly market-based communication system between businesses and consumers, allowing businesses to learn exactly how they need to improve to meet the needs of their customers, and customers can find out the best business to meet their wants and needs.

How are you going to achieve trustworthy and independent reviews? Don't you need to tie an identity to an individual providing a review? Or am I getting the whole idea wrong here?

Hello!

Our platform will be combining an internal token built on Ethereum that will be used to incentivize quality of reviews and ban bad actors (on both the consumer and provider sides), an IBM AI system utilizing a neural network to vet all reviews for quality and veracity, and an immutable block chain to record all reviews so that they can never be promoted, demoted, manipulated, removed or edited. Once a review has been authenticated, it will become part of the permanent record.

Makes sense for now although I am curious to see the system in action and let it convince me. The IBM AI system utilizing a neural network, is that already in place or has been developed? Do you have a partnership signed with IBM?

Hello!
Yes, we have plans on using IBM AI, but we will give more technical details further. Please be patient.

Ok but do you have a confirmed partnership at this point or not? Your message gave a little bit that impression to be honest.

Hello!

We can't confirm official partnership now.
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:16:40 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 06:41:59 PM by RevainSupport

Congrats guys!

Keep it up devs...

Hello!
I thank you for your confidence in Revain. Stay tuned)
What is " the T.A."?

We will keep  you updated:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/revain.org/
Twitter: @revain_org
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/CzZcC0PCgpJcbBCb3JfNeQ
Medium: https://medium.com/revain
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:34:44 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 05:34:18 AM by RevainSupport

Good morning,

Thanks

Hello!

I'm sorry for the long response.

We have checked all the reports. The spreadsheet was updated  last week in Telegram Chat.
Here is the spreadsheet with the results of Bounty 2.0.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bk5FQdM3Hy7N9zJd2Vz5cx6ycdAez7_VGHlMaybUz7U/edit#gid=0

Payments of Bounty will be in your MEW in a day or two.

If you have any Q about bounty campaign, please, write me in private message in TG @live_life

Thank you.
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

Good morning,

Thanks

It seems they also are not eager to answer questions with respect to their partnerships. Big names on the line here and I would like to know whether that is confirmed or not.

We regret about the delay.
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:49:38 PM

Was it added Bittrex or Poloniex?

Hello,
No it was not yet. We need more volume for it.
$24,902,410 this is your MCap and $418,974 this is 24 hours volume. Which one did you mean?

Please can you enlighten us more as regards the plan to join major exchanges?

Hello!
Our nearest plan is to get in the Top 100 at Coinmarketcap.com.
Test version released and now is the perfect moment to buy R.

I ever doubted the performance of the revain team, and I apologize. now i am sure revain will give more profit if i hold this coin. hopefully revain the better the price. thanks revain team

Hello! Thank you for your opinion.
We appreciate it.
At the same time, we will continue our work to maximize the progress we already have.
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:56:52 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 05:36:09 AM by RevainSupport

I like the idea of this coin, but when will we have the first platform running?

Hello!

We released the platform first test version on November,1.

Check out the test version here: http://dashboard.revain.org

We will be gathering user feedback and comments at: feedback@revain.org

We will announce first working version of the platform in December.

Thank you.
Eliott

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:22:16 AM

I agree,  interesting project .
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:38:05 PM

Thank you!
whynotBTC

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:51:20 AM

Thank you!
What about the popular exchange platforms?
SeaSoul

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:08:44 AM

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

As long as you can't confirm anything it is better you just keep it for yourself. To me personally that sounds always suspicious if you first talk about partnerships and then can't confirm them.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:52:35 AM

Good morning,

Thanks

Hello!

I'm sorry for the long response.

We have checked all the reports. The spreadsheet was updated  last week in Telegram Chat.
Here is the spreadsheet with the results of Bounty 2.0.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bk5FQdM3Hy7N9zJd2Vz5cx6ycdAez7_VGHlMaybUz7U/edit#gid=0

Payments of Bounty will be in your MEW in a day or two.

If you have any Q about bounty campaign, please, write me in private message in TG @live_life

Thank you.

hello, why I didn't receive any bounty, my data #20 and I have submitted my report Sad
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:02:37 AM

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

As long as you can't confirm anything it is better you just keep it for yourself. To me personally that sounds always suspicious if you first talk about partnerships and then can't confirm them.

Ok sorry for misunderstanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: