Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revain - blockchain-based review platform for crypto community  (Read 46212 times)
RevainSupport

Activity: 729
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:47:28 AM

Is there a specific tokens wallet? I do not feel safe to follow the buying process using other wallets and i've not found simplified instructions on how to store the tokens. If I buy Revain tokens in a cryptocurrency and want to withdraw and save, how should I proceed?

Hello!

Follow this  step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Revain token. It's safe.

https://getcrypto.info/revain/
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:49:50 AM

Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform

Hello! We are close to realease the first testing version of the platform.
We would appreciate if you  could help us to collect a few reviews about Revain to publish them initially.
Please fill down the form here: https://goo.gl/forms/zn1PHavzJzsTC9D42
Thanks!
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:07:58 AM

Lol its on yobit , its a big no no , buy today , rest of year wallet will be down o.O

Hello!

There are a lot of "Yes" in our list of the exchanges. Wink

We are currently negotiating with following exchanges: Poloneux,Bittrex,EXMO,KUNA,GDAX, HITBTC,LIVE,HUOBI.
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:01:14 AM

Revain is proud to announce the release of the first test version of the platform designed for accumulating authentic user reviews on projects and startups that have concluded their crowdfunding / ICO stage. The platform is bringing to life the service that will finally allow businesses to receive detailed and genuine feedback about their projects, while users will get access to other people’s experience with ICOs and share their own insights as well. The platform will be aggregating information on token dynamics and major milestones in startup’s development.
Impartiality of opinions available on the platform is achieved by the fact that only well-reasoned reviews will be stored. This is achieved by deploying blockchain and IBM Watson AI. Upon completion of testing period and launching the platform at its full capacity, a review hash will be getting stored in blockchain, which stands for its inalterability and no chance of making changes or deletion.
The platform is appealing for both startups that already did ICO, ITO or crowdsale and different user segments. These include crypto-analysts, token holders and potential token buyers. New businesses that went through the ICO will be getting valuable feedback gathered in one place. This resolves the issue of biased coverage as normally the project’s website or its social media channels are basically the only source of information for public, while valuable feedback from real users is scattered around on numerous websites, which makes accumulating data and analyzing it pretty challenging.
Crypto-analysts will benefit from being featured on the platform by making analysis of the project, thus getting exposure in crypto-world. Professional analytical ratings will provide users with opportunity to choose the most relevant information. Token holders and platform users will be able to assess a startup project by many criteria, such as: the team, the progress, communication with community, correlation between declared goals and factual achievements. The users will also have the “like” and “dislike” buttons to rate the review either as valuable and informative or useless.
Test version of the platform is available now at: http://dashboard.revain.org
Revain team will be gathering user feedback and comments at: feedback@revain.org
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:41:38 AM

What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?

Hello!
Revain is the first platform into creating a trustless review system. If successful, we will allow online reviews to become what they have always been promised to be, but have never achieved: a truly market-based communication system between businesses and consumers, allowing businesses to learn exactly how they need to improve to meet the needs of their customers, and customers can find out the best business to meet their wants and needs.

How are you going to achieve trustworthy and independent reviews? Don't you need to tie an identity to an individual providing a review? Or am I getting the whole idea wrong here?

Hello!

Our platform will be combining an internal token built on Ethereum that will be used to incentivize quality of reviews and ban bad actors (on both the consumer and provider sides), an IBM AI system utilizing a neural network to vet all reviews for quality and veracity, and an immutable block chain to record all reviews so that they can never be promoted, demoted, manipulated, removed or edited. Once a review has been authenticated, it will become part of the permanent record.

Makes sense for now although I am curious to see the system in action and let it convince me. The IBM AI system utilizing a neural network, is that already in place or has been developed? Do you have a partnership signed with IBM?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:14:11 AM

Nice to see that Revain is relly on the run right now. The first test version of the platform is life and the interest from a lot of people is rising. Even the price increased a lot in the last 48 hours.
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:50:02 AM

What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?

Hello!
Revain is the first platform into creating a trustless review system. If successful, we will allow online reviews to become what they have always been promised to be, but have never achieved: a truly market-based communication system between businesses and consumers, allowing businesses to learn exactly how they need to improve to meet the needs of their customers, and customers can find out the best business to meet their wants and needs.

How are you going to achieve trustworthy and independent reviews? Don't you need to tie an identity to an individual providing a review? Or am I getting the whole idea wrong here?

Hello!

Our platform will be combining an internal token built on Ethereum that will be used to incentivize quality of reviews and ban bad actors (on both the consumer and provider sides), an IBM AI system utilizing a neural network to vet all reviews for quality and veracity, and an immutable block chain to record all reviews so that they can never be promoted, demoted, manipulated, removed or edited. Once a review has been authenticated, it will become part of the permanent record.

Makes sense for now although I am curious to see the system in action and let it convince me. The IBM AI system utilizing a neural network, is that already in place or has been developed? Do you have a partnership signed with IBM?

Hello!
Yes, we have plans on using IBM AI, but we will give more technical details further. Please be patient.
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:52:45 AM

Nice to see that Revain is relly on the run right now. The first test version of the platform is life and the interest from a lot of people is rising. Even the price increased a lot in the last 48 hours.

Hello!

Thank your interest! We are working on it! Stay tuned!
whynotBTC

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:53:09 AM

Was it added Bittrex or Poloniex?
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:54:49 AM

A lot of people interested with this project because the team developt a new generation feedback platform, mostly based on the blockchain technology that doesn't allow to change or delete reviews and its authors get a reward for creating it. I hope the price can continue to increase

Hello! Thank you for your feedback!
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

Hello,
No it was not yet. We need more volume for it.
whynotBTC

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:05:42 AM

Hello,
$24,902,410 this is your MCap and $418,974 this is 24 hours volume. Which one did you mean?
stallon

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:20:37 PM

Hello,
$24,902,410 this is your MCap and $418,974 this is 24 hours volume. Which one did you mean?

Please can you enlighten us more as regards the plan to join major exchanges?
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:00 PM

Hello,

I mean total Mcap (MarketCapitalization).
whynotBTC

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:26:48 PM

Hello,

Can you estimate when is it? Can you give a date or term?
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

Hello,

Please can you enlighten us more as regards the plan to join major exchanges?

Hello!
Our nearest plan is to get in the Top 100 at Coinmarketcap.com.
Test version released and now is the perfect moment to buy R.
RevainSupport

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:47:54 PM

Hello,

In this case, it is not possible to identify the precise date of Bittrex decision. We provided all information about Revain to Bittrex exchange .I'll keep you informed of everything we know.
add_crypto

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:35:40 PM

Hello,

In this case, it is not possible to identify the precise date of Bittrex decision. We provided all information about Revain to Bittrex exchange .I'll keep you informed of everything we know.

Plan for Bittrex!!! nice move...
whynotBTC

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:46:17 PM

I'll join Revain's project when it was added to Bittrex. Waiting for good news. Thanks for information.
bitonix

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:52:24 AM

Hello,

Joining bittrex might be a tough one. If there are plans of even joining other lesser exchanges like binance/poloniex, please keep us informed. I think its undervalued right now but the management team can do much to help it realize its true potentials
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: