Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India may ban Bitcoin  (Read 24808 times)
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:15:05 AM

I dont think it to be a good idea to ban Bitcoins.

First things first, India is already a competitor in the race of being a developed country. So, banning such a currency would be a major hurdle to not lag the race.
Countries like Sweden just announced their acceptance.
Few days back, JAPAN issued a Bitcoin Bond worth USD850,000.

The Govt of India has to understand the values of such developed and decentralized currency. It will also help India to stand financially in the global market.

If the government tries to nail down each and every transaction that occurs through Bitcoin from India to outside and if they find that it is being misused or used for illegal activities, then there are chances of a ban of bitcoin.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
karan1498

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:28:32 AM

Govt is yet finding a way to earn in btc , which they are not able to do Smiley
YGM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:15:40 AM

I dont think it will be a good idea to ban bitcoin in India, As it is accepted and legalized out of India in many countries, it should be also legalize in Indai so that everyone can make use of this fast growing technology.
midelou

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:37:27 AM

These babus want the poor to remain poor that is why they want to ban bitcoin in India. My view.
gbfoxbat

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:00:56 AM

Actually very very confusing statements from Govt. last week Jaitley was given a report of a commission on Cryptocurrencies and message was Govt. thinking about regulating etc...etc.. Confused as to whats going on
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

The government has trust issues,this is only temporary
Soon a body will be selected to regulate bitcoins and crypto-currencies in India,most likely SEBI

0℅ chance of  banning bitcoins without proper justification
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:00:10 PM

though Bitcoin is very profitable,

But, government is trying to ban it for security reasons.

Bad Luck.  Huh

Dont worry, decision not yet taken..
possibly they will regulate and put some taxes in it
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:18:05 PM

Better if they will do some taxation but please don't ban bitcoin!!
Screaming here definitely won't work. We all want what you are saying and we completely support Bitcoins and Altcoins. But what I felt was that Government was wary of Bitcoin from starting since the RBI showed their apprehension towards Bitcoin and warned people about it. But we shouldn't jump to conclusion of Government banning Bitcoin just because some anonymous sources said so. There is discussion going on and as many developed countries have already legalized it, India might think in that direction too. There will definitely be regulations and taxation. But ban is less likely to happen as many countries(Russia) who had ban earlier have lifted it, this shows Bitcoin need not to be banned just on the basis of being used in illegal activities.
freundes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 08:24:50 AM

Thats the news everytime even though there is no clear real news regarding the ban of bitcoin.
Had the Government really wanted to ban this i don't think there would be any exchange in India.
I think the real picture is that the Government doesn't want majority of the people who are new to cryptocurrency jump into it. Maybe they have their reasons why its not yet legalise but i don't thin they will ban BITCOINS.

djbabu

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:58:37 AM

Declaring bitcoin illegal isn't small step. Government needs to provide suitable evidence in regards of its decision which I don't believe government is competent of. However on the same note I am sure enough government won't even declare it legal as government seems to have clear cut negative attitude towards bitcoin since it is obstacles in government's fight against black money. So on whole, in my views bitcoin will continue as it is and this is best in our interest.

Are you Indian citizen ? Yes they can declare illegal like notebandi or the rule under which paypal user need to link there account using PAN anyone dare to oppose them.

If you have problem then you need to file case in court , are you ready Huh

Ransomeware make use of bitcoin no more evidence require to ban bitcoin its easy when government want to ban they will just ban it no matter what you and i think

there is really a small thing to block bitcoin in india , they already raided the exchange.

Tax -> all users are hidden so they will pay tax to government Huh dont you guys ever researched on bitcoin ? i can have multiple wallet how will government know the owner and impose the tax , if they can know then satoshi can be found till this date.

Pls come out of dream of virtual world and start living in real world.

Thanks
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:18:11 PM

Bitcoin buying, selling, trading, and mining is not an issue. In the Indian law it is not mentioned. But in the central bank is not accepting the Bitcoins as the transactions. This is the problem the central bank was opposed the legal documents of usage of Bitcoin in India. Because to prevent India from corruption.
honeysingh

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:34:26 AM

they will do it...because some people are using bitcoin to hide there black money..
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:47:38 AM

they will do it...because some people are using bitcoin to hide there black money..

Well than if it happens it will be a huge setback for many Indians because many have started or on verge of starting some businesses related to bitcoin. And this means that exchanges who have put so much money will end up in loss.

As of now whatever is heard does not seems to be getting banned but in the end they can change the decision as well and a ban may be placed.

baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:08:09 AM

Time to declare indian Government illegal.
karan1498

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:31:31 AM

Time to declare indian Government illegal.
lol  Grin
Rocky Handsome

Activity: 83
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:35:02 AM

Why India ban bitcoin? this is good!  it can be developed for future.

center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
djbabu

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:14:45 AM

Why India ban bitcoin? this is good!  it can be developed for future.

Tell the reasons why bitcoin is good for Indians ?

1. No Trace : Good for politician and block money
2. No governance : MLM company  and chitfund companies will do fraud with it
3. No Trust : Seller take your bitcoin and never deliver the product or you have to use escorw services which again take fees like paypal etc
4. Mining : No average user is able to mine it now

Thanks

vrd

Activity: 150
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:00:25 AM

Why India ban bitcoin? this is good!  it can be developed for future.
lack of knowledge and awareness doing the damage, not bitcoin!
Tell the reasons why bitcoin is good for Indians ?

1. No Trace : Good for politician and block money
2. No governance : MLM company  and chitfund companies will do fraud with it
3. No Trust : Seller take your bitcoin and never deliver the product or you have to use escorw services which again take fees like paypal etc
4. Mining : No average user is able to mine it now

Thanks

lack of knowledge and awareness doing the damage, not bitcoin!

rockingdrip

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:08:55 AM

Some say gov will ban and others say gov will legalise ..Let's ses
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

Some say gov will ban and others say gov will legalise ..Let's ses
Most chances Government will ban because they are not feeling good with this and have many reasons to ban but on other hand if they legalize then this can create many opportunities for many youths and developers to create digital way in India
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: