Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:19:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India may ban Bitcoin  (Read 24808 times)
djbabu

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

Hi,

Check this out too

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/911583/bitcoin-price-news-mining-value-usd-ripple-ethereum-latest

And now facebook ban ads related to cryptocurrency

So who is saying india never ban bitcoin !!! Facebook is earning hell lot of money from them and they banned it how silly mark is!!!

One can't ban Bitcoin genius, it runs on blockchain, no one can stop blockchain. Get some education on the subject instead of blabbering nonsense

Dear Educated user you r right , but can u utilize it ? can u spend it ?

And Are you saying the people protest in Korea are totally uneducated people because bitcoin cangt be banned how silly Korean people .

Chinese also most uneducated people like me they are dumb enough and allowed china to impose bans related to bitcoin

Tell me MR educated person , India want to know .
djbabu

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

I think india banned bit coin (crypto currency).. 🤕🤒

Nope, Arun Jaitley did not said that government is banning the bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. He said these cryptos will not be considered as legal tender and government does not recognize them. It means people still can continue to invest at their own risk and government will not be responsible for any losses. He also pointed out to finish the illegal use of the cryptocurrencies. Government is also planning to explore the blockchain technology.

Check it out for your reference. http://www.financialexpress.com/budget/budget-2018-bitcoin-is-not-a-legal-tender-but-government-will-keep-exploring-blockchain-technology-says-arun-jaitley/1039815/

So we dont not need to pay taxes correct ?
Johny8469

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

Does anyone know,
Is gold a legal tender in India?
Can we hold govt responsible if gold gets stolen or prices fall?
Does anyone from govt puts his signature on gold promising it some value?
antsin

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Not banned.  Just another FUD
OzyMeister

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

It is very unlikely that they would ban Cryptos in India rather they are looking forward to use 'smart contracts' like Estonia and Dubai which are based on blockchain technologies for keeping land records, etc.; land records has been an intractable problem for a large country like India and declaration of pilot around using ‘smart contracts’ can help start more innovations around blockchain technology and also may also reduce corruption. Next time Listen to FMs speech instead of believing in news.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

Declaring bitcoin illegal isn't small step. Government needs to provide suitable evidence in regards of its decision which I don't believe government is competent of. However on the same note I am sure enough government won't even declare it legal as government seems to have clear cut negative attitude towards bitcoin since it is obstacles in government's fight against black money. So on whole, in my views bitcoin will continue as it is and this is best in our interest.

That's right. It would have a lot of repercussions that would actually bring about more negative stuff that good stuff. The Bitcoin, or in general, the cryptocurrency market, is such a big market that yields great profit. It has exhibited how it can increase one country's economy, capital stock and global transactions, which ultimately helped their economies prosper to greater heights. Also, since India inclining on technology and communication as one of its main means of business, cryptocurrency ventures are right around their alley. It could be a big asset for them if they just embrace it and find a way to actively utilize it.

Johny8469

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

This exactly what Arun Jetlag said word to word about crypto

Distributed ledger system or the block chain technology allows organization of any chain of records or transactions without the need of intermediaries. The Government does not consider crypto-currencies legal tender or coin and will take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system. The Government will explore use of block chain technology proactively for ushering in digital economy.

Full paper is available here > https://www.scribd.com/document/370488687/Budget-2018-full-text#fullscreen&from_embed
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

i think it is good not good for bitcoin user so don't ban but apply some more taxes and legalized
safirin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

"The Government will explore use of block chain technology proactively for ushering in digital economy" which is good.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 02:09:35 PM by Somz1
Merited by btcrocks (1)

Hi,

Check this out too

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/911583/bitcoin-price-news-mining-value-usd-ripple-ethereum-latest

So who is saying india never ban bitcoin !!! Facebook is earning hell lot of money from them and they banned it how silly mark is!!!

One can't ban Bitcoin genius, it runs on blockchain, no one can stop blockchain. Get some education on the subject instead of blabbering nonsense

And Are you saying the people protest in Korea are totally uneducated people because bitcoin cangt be banned how silly Korean people .

Chinese also most uneducated people like me they are dumb enough and allowed china to impose bans related to bitcoin

Lol a government can't directly control me if I'm sending Bitcoins to you. There is also provision for taxation on Crypto Currencies, so you as long as you pay the taxes on your Bitcoin gains, you can send receive legally.
Did you know Bitcoin trading in China had only increased even after Bitcoin trading through exchanges were banned? I bet not, there are always  means to send Receive because no one controls Bitcoin.
And its South Korea, not Korea, there are two countries. The news were just fud, even the ministers there trade Crypto Currencies, they had insider information about the fud and sold their holdings soon before the fud came in.
Just because exchanges are banned, it doesn't mean Bitcoins are banned, what have you even learnt if you think Bitcoin can be blocked/banned from being transacted?
I already gave you the reason, Bitcoin runs on blockchain , blockchain cant be hacked/manipulated or "banned".
Learn the difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin exchange, they are two separate things.

And how is Facebook banning Crypto Currencies advertising relavent for comparison? Facebook banned the ads because of the scam icos which are popping up in large numbers and giving Crypto Currencies a bad name, and ignorant people fall for these scams and think that whole Crypto Currencies are scams, that is why Crypto education matters.

For a change instead of blindly believing every nonsense told by idiots, who know nothing about Crypto Currencies, please read the exact statement by Arun Jaitley

btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

Hi,

Check this out too

Lol a government can't directly control me if I'm sending Bitcoins to you. There is also provision for taxation on Crypto Currencies, so you as long as you pay the taxes on your Bitcoin gains, you can send receive legally.
Did you know Bitcoin trading in China had only increased even after Bitcoin trading through exchanges were banned? I bet not, there are always  means to send Receive because no one controls Bitcoin.
And its South Korea, not Korea, there are two countries. The news were just fud, even the ministers there trade Crypto Currencies, they had insider information about the fud and sold their holdings soon before the fud came in.
Just because exchanges are banned, it doesn't mean Bitcoins are banned, what have you even learnt if you think Bitcoin can be blocked/banned from being transacted?
I already gave you the reason, Bitcoin runs on blockchain , blockchain cant be hacked/manipulated or "banned".
Learn the difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin exchange, they are two separate things.

And how is Facebook banning Crypto Currencies advertising relavent for comparison? Facebook banned the ads because of the scam icos which are popping up in large numbers and giving Crypto Currencies a bad name, and ignorant people fall for these scams and think that whole Crypto Currencies are scams, that is why Crypto education matters.

For a change instead of blindly believing every nonsense told by idiots, who know nothing about Crypto Currencies, please read the exact statement by Arun Jaitley

We had a panic sell today on zebpay due to this fud, it went below 3lakhs with many new investors losing their hard earned money.People should not invest if they cant control their emotions for such baseless fud.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

Hi,

Check this out too

We had a panic sell today on zebpay due to this fud, it went below 3lakhs with many new investors losing their hard earned money.People should not invest if they cant control their emotions for such baseless fud.

yes i saw 2.5lakhs too, just hope that they are just fud and crack down wont happen.
i am watching tv since morning in order to find a good news, but nothing yet. lets see if they are fud
djbabu

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

Hi,

Check this out too

FM said they will not allow crypto coins  and allow blockchain

You should understand the difference between blockchain and bitcoin.

You can send me bitcoin but they know that you and i both have bitcoin because we already gave PANCard to zebpay, we are all under there radar.

Now how you get insider story of south korea ?

and China if trade is high after ban then why prices are not going up ?

About taxes , if its not consider as legal tender then why tax and  where FM said to pay tax (show me  a single gov gazette where it say pay tax for cryptos ) ?

"Some newbie asked about gold to raise his post count .

Gold is worldwide accepted , you shouldn't ask this question . if someone stole your gold you can go to police and complaint

some one stole your bitcoin , police will kick you out

thats the difference between gold and bitcoin "

Now i think why zebpay changed its model just before this budget , they are aware of this like you have insider story south korea they also may have it like ?

kaka@1234

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

So much fud in India Sad government is very dumb
Somz1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

Hi,

Check this out too

You can send me bitcoin but they know that you and i both have bitcoin because we already gave PANCard to zebpay, we are all under there radar.

About taxes , if its not consider as legal tender then why tax and  where FM said to pay tax (show me  a single gov gazette where it say pay tax for cryptos ) ?

Gold is worldwide accepted , you shouldn't ask this question . if someone stole your gold you can go to police and complaint

Now i think why zebpay changed its model just before this budget , they are aware of this like you have insider story south korea they also may have it like ?

This guy didn't even bother reading even after I posted a picture of what exactly The Finance Minister said, DUDE, he said he will stop Crypto Currencies use for illegitimate Activities (criminal Activities), HE NEVER SAID CRYPTO CURRENCIES WILL BE STOPPED

ZEBPAY IS A BITCOIN EXCHANGE.

BITCOIN DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND ZEBPAY, YOU ARE ONLY AWARE OF ONE BITCOIN EXCHANGE AND THINK THAT THATS WHERE ALL BITCOIN TRANSACTIONS HAPPEN?
YOU ARE HOPELESSLY OUT OF DEPTH ON CRYPTO CURRENCIES, EITHER GET EDUCATED ON CRYPTO OR STOP MAKING IGNORANT COMMENTS

The insider information came out in the news in South Korea after the fud.Really hope you sort out your ignorance, jeez

https://news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-officials-caught-trading-on-insider-knowledge-of-crypto-regulations/
djbabu

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

Hi,

Check this out too

About taxes , if its not consider as legal tender then why tax and  where FM said to pay tax (show me  a single gov gazette where it say pay tax for cryptos ) ?

This guy didn't even bother reading even after I posted a picture of what exactly The Finance Minister said, DUDE, he said he will stop Crypto Currencies use for illegitimate Activities (criminal Activities), HE NEVER SAID CRYPTO CURRENCIES WILL BE STOPPED

BITCOIN DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND ZEBPAY, YOU ARE ONLY AWARE OF ONE BITCOIN EXCHANGE AND THINK THAT THATS WHERE ALL BITCOIN TRANSACTIONS HAPPEN?
YOU ARE HOPELESSLY OUT OF DEPTH ON CRYPTO CURRENCIES, EITHER GET EDUCATED ON CRYPTO OR STOP MAKING IGNORANT COMMENTS

The insider information came out in the news in South Korea after the fud.Really hope you sort out your ignorance, jeez

https://news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-officials-caught-trading-on-insider-knowledge-of-crypto-regulations/

YOU ARE SO EDUCATED THAT YOU DONT EVEN READ MY MESSAGE FULLY !!!! NOW TELL ME WHERE FM SAID WE NEED TO PAY TAX YOU EDUCATED PERSON ?

INSIDER NEWS ON NEWS WEBSITE Huh?  THERE SOURCES ARE NOT 100% CORRECT READ there disclaimer Dear EDUCATED PERSON .

AND TELL ME WHY ZEBPAY CHANGED ITS MODE OF BUSINESS  SHADY ?

Somz1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:21:54 PM

Hi,

Check this out too

YOU ARE SO EDUCATED THAT YOU DONT EVEN READ MY MESSAGE FULLY !!!! NOW TELL ME WHERE FM SAID WE NEED TO PAY TAX YOU EDUCATED PERSON ?

INSIDER NEWS ON NEWS WEBSITE Huh?  THERE SOURCES ARE NOT 100% CORRECT READ there disclaimer Dear EDUCATED PERSON .

AND TELL ME WHY ZEBPAY CHANGED ITS MODE OF BUSINESS  SHADY ?

1) Taxation
https://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/i-t-will-tax-bitcoin-trade-has-issued-few-lakh-notices-cbdt/amp_articleshow/62755763.cms

https://timesofindia.com/business/india-business/it-notices-to-4-5-lakh-individuals-trading-in-bitcoins-across-the-country/amp_articleshow/62121048.cms

https://cleartax.in/s/bitcoins-taxes-india

2) You should have read the disclaimer about investing in Crypto Currencies, Crypto Currencies are speculative investments, no one guarantees profits.

3) I couldn't give a flying fuck what zebpay's business model is or was, because i don't use it, nor do I need it.

sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

I think Indian government is not ban bitcoin but it will be make some rules and regulation
bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

I think Indian government is not ban bitcoin but it will be make some rules and regulation

I am hearing news related to Bitcoin since 2014 and everytime they said " we will think about it " , but so far neither congress nor bjp took any serious step to finalize there view on Cryptocurrency.

Hope it will get fixed.

** FREE SPACE **
djbabu

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

Hi,

NOW US Bank is doing the same as Indian bank

https://medium.com/@Michael_Spencer/banks-are-banning-bitcoin-buys-via-credit-cards-76e956e73cde
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: