Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India may ban Bitcoin  (Read 24805 times)
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

Pm modi did demonetisation to supress black money and funding of illegal activities like terrorist funding. But due to bitcoin all the attempts of modi are in vain . So it is likely to expect from him to ban crytos.
But the Q is can he practically control or ban it
lol its nothing about black money its just about tax .. they just put or increase taxes for bitcoin nothing else .. mark my words Smiley

you nailed it ,

they are only thinking how to get more n more taxes . but still it is ok if they charge 20-30% tax on these .

but as per some news it might be 40-45% so that will be really ridiculous .

actually currently govt focusing to impose and collect more and more taxes ..because indian economy is near to crash because of demonitisation etc. and if btc is taxable then govt get a huge amount of taxes .. because after 10 lakh the taxes will increases as hell .. (upto 40-50%) and most of btc investors have invested more than this amount  Grin

From where do you guys get those figures of 40-50%, if implemented this would be really disgusting to see so much of higher tax and indirectly forcing people to stop investing in cryptocurrency.
vrd

Activity: 150
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

Pm modi did demonetisation to supress black money and funding of illegal activities like terrorist funding. But due to bitcoin all the attempts of modi are in vain . So it is likely to expect from him to ban crytos.
But the Q is can he practically control or ban it
lol its nothing about black money its just about tax .. they just put or increase taxes for bitcoin nothing else .. mark my words Smiley

you nailed it ,

they are only thinking how to get more n more taxes . but still it is ok if they charge 20-30% tax on these .

but as per some news it might be 40-45% so that will be really ridiculous .

actually currently govt focusing to impose and collect more and more taxes ..because indian economy is near to crash because of demonitisation etc. and if btc is taxable then govt get a huge amount of taxes .. because after 10 lakh the taxes will increases as hell .. (upto 40-50%) and most of btc investors have invested more than this amount  Grin

From where do you guys get those figures of 40-50%, if implemented this would be really disgusting to see so much of higher tax and indirectly forcing people to stop investing in cryptocurrency.

exactly from the places we here these things "does the mining fee is sent to satoshi who has an empire somewhere". lol.
Fake media!

11adamsBTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

If it is going to be banned really then why just india? Every country has to close it why would india only be unable to get enormous profits?
Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

i Think if you search for hardly you will surely grt it one they
djbabu

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

If it is going to be banned really then why just india? Every country has to close it why would india only be unable to get enormous profits?

Notebandi is done by India only , I do not understand why people compare Indian policy with other countries , are we followed policies from other countries like only graduates are eligible for police services. no, we allow 10th pass to join police force  and beat graduates .

Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

I think it may happen due to insecurity in it and also in support of fighting black money spread in india.
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

I think may be Ico id good companies and they are sending money in frawd ways emrging  as online recruiter.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

It may become difficult to buy bitcoin or for that matter cryptocurrency using banking, as many banks are considering it as risk n easy way of siphoning off money. Though it is incorrect and crypto are becoming scapegoat for the mistakes of other. I dont think GoI may ban it.
ToyMonster

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:40:29 AM

No it would continue to reign as ever because banning bitcoin even in a democratic country like india because for that we have to close about dozens of newly p
Cath0Vic

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:48:08 AM

I dont know what this ICo actually is Tongue

▰▰▰▰▰ DYNATIQ ▰▰▰▰▰
 DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN BASED  MARKETPLACE FOR DOMAINS AND WEBSITES
●●● https://dynatiq.com/ ●●●
4Bergerfa

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

I dont think it would get banned because its people's choice to whether get decieved or not; its just duty of government of make aware of its potential dangers
highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

I havent invested in cryptocuttency in recent but did so in dont know what the hell is happening.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

As of now Govt. of India has no legal position on Bitcoin or crypto-currencies.

It is highly unlikely that trading in coins will be banned. At most it might be brought under regulation.
WHENSandozCOME

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

I found the bitcoin topic useless; who asked you to look into the matter; you yourself get into it and if govt even bans it you can fdo nothing.
jdole

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

Some say gov will ban and others say gov will legalise ..Let's ses
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

If INDIA will ban BITCOIN Then why RELIANCE and Sahara is planning for cryptocurrency
They will not make this legal, they can only stop people for doing any transaction in BTC

No security is provided if any fraud will be done using BTC in INDIA
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

Some say gov will ban and others say gov will legalise ..Let's ses

The government won't ban Bitcoin, if it was the case they would have done this earlier in 2017 rather than setting a regulatory body to look into it.I am happy to see the PM praising the blockchain technology and asking for a rapid adoption on his twitter handle.So there won't be a ban ever Smiley
Cryptic007

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

This is highly unlikey, if not impossible. And it is impossible for any country to ban a cryptocurrency (decentralized system). The most they can do is put a ban on exchanges or regulate them, which works fine for us I guess. China has been trying to ban it since 2013, and yet it is one of the most prominent trading centre of cryptocurrencies.
Crypton91

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

It is utterly impossible for any government to ban cryptocurrencies. Don't forget it is a decentralized system. Regulating its trading by regulating exchanges is the most they could do IMO.
CryptoKnight7

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

Not happening any time in near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: