Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy  (Read 25271 times)
Stiven1999

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:11:21 PM

I think is better make an coin swap. 1.6 billions are too huge and many coins are lost forever

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckyguy2807

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:38:53 PM

I think is better make an coin swap. 1.6 billions are too huge and many coins are lost forever

Indeed, most certain there are a lot of lost coins. All the exchanges that USDE was listed are not offline, coinmarket.io, mintpal, agx, cryptsy and many more.

The fact that USDE has a 1,6 bil supply it's not bad. Why use fraction of the coin when you can used integer numbers.

We can discuss all of this in our discord group https://discord.gg/DUEQmX
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:40:16 PM

glad this is back begining to think mining this for months instead of dgb was almost a bad decision

any roadmap or list of updates on the way?

You were the one that kept the network alive ?Smiley
usde_classic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

Hey guys! Just wanted you to know. I no longer have access to the original @usd-e.com email account, so I'm unable to reset the usd-e bitcointalk account password  Undecided, but I'm here And super psyched to join the team!

I am the original founder behind USDE and look forward to reviving the project.

Let's make this a success!!!  Cheesy

luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 08:35:44 PM

Hey guys! Just wanted you to know. I no longer have access to the original @usd-e.com email account, so I'm unable to reset the usd-e bitcointalk account password  Undecided, but I'm here And super psyched to join the team!

Welcome back!!!!

We will do great things together

USDE - a coin that UNITES
BrickShares

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:48:42 PM

Reserve German translation dev
thank you
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:06:20 PM

Welcome back!!!!

Thats so cool. We have another bitcointalk thread that is also running along this one. I guess they were also trying to help!

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
USDE_Community (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:04:37 AM

Welcome back!!!!

Thats so cool. We have another bitcointalk thread that is also running along this one. I guess they were also trying to help!

There is the initial thread, created in 2014. But due to the fact that we lost usd-e.com domain we also lost the ann page from that thread. Is there a 3rd thread?
colcrt

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:12:39 PM

Could translate the original text into Spanish!

Pdt -> where can I trade with this currency?
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:38:41 PM

Could translate the original text into Spanish!

Pdt -> where can I trade with this currency?

We are currently working on the block explorer and then getting on an exchange.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
g1itch

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

Maybe you can make a commit into some of USDe repositories?  Wink
this or this?

USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:08:59 AM

The explorer is sync. It should be up by tomorrow. We are currently working on our white paper that will be posted here and on our website usde.co

More great news in the upcoming days.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:17:25 PM

The fact that USDE has a 1,6 bil supply it's not bad.

Except that mining is not profitable. The specification on the new website that says rewards are halving every 1/3 supply is outdated. Now it's 1.9 USDe reward per block, 1 block per minute. The last known price for 1 USDe is 1 satoshi. So all miners have to share 1 satoshi per minute.

There are probably some people here who mined when the reward was 4000 USDe per block.

Now miners need 35 hours of mining compared to their 1 minute mining to get the same amount of USDe.
x2666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:34:43 PM

The fact that USDE has a 1,6 bil supply it's not bad.

Except that mining is not profitable. The specification on the new website that says rewards are halving every 1/3 supply is outdated. Now it's 1.9 USDe reward per block, 1 block per minute. The last known price for 1 USDe is 1 satoshi. So all miners have to share 1 satoshi per minute.

There are probably some people here who mined when the reward was 4000 USDe per block.

Now miners need 35 hours of mining compared to their 1 minute mining to get the same amount of USDe.

True, it isn't particularly profitable to mine but at least this means the supply is mostly minted, there won't be a huge amount of mined coins begin dumped after trading resumes and price discovery is through with.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:18:25 PM

True, it isn't particularly profitable to mine but at least this means the supply is mostly minted, there won't be a huge amount of mined coins begin dumped after trading resumes and price discovery is through with.

A billion coins from old wallets will be dumped. Which isn't bad if it's a billion dollar company, but I don't see that happening if they can't even post the correct specification.
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:26:59 PM

A billion coins from old wallets will be dumped. Which isn't bad if it's a billion dollar company, but I don't see that happening if they can't even post the correct specification.

I believe it was adjusted by the original developer back in 2014. The text remained the same, however. We are picking up where they left off with the project. Yes, the reward in only 1.9 USDe right now. We have discussed a couple of options due to the amount of coins in the market. Its hard to say how many wallets are still in hands and not lost to the recycle bin. It has been over 2 years since this coin has been on an exchange and as soon as the explorer updates, we will be making requests for listings.

This coin was on Poloniex back in 2014 and did pretty well. We believe that same community will have a resurgence.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:24:56 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 08:01:58 AM by USDE_Community

Prologue

USDe- Unitary Status Dollar eCoin
is a cryptocurrency launched in 2014. It was and it will be again backed by one of the greatest community here on this forum. In August 2017 after 2 months of discussing we (Luckyguy 2807 and RB25 followed by Owner 232 and Usde_classic – the initial founder of USDE) decided to revive this coin.
We started on this road with one simple idea: Instant payment to anyone in the world: Safe, Secure, Fast. To achieve this goal we have prepared a technical list.
1-   Functional wallets for Windows and Mac
2-   Setting up the explorer
3-   Getting listed on an exchange
4-    Update the coin’s algo
5-   Develop an Android Wallet
6-   Develop an Iphone App

Update  #1

Starting from today we have a functional explorer that will be posted on the website and on the Ann thread. It can be access on the following link http://usde.explorerz.top:3008/
It might take a while for the total coin supply to be updated. Currently the mining reward in around 1.9 USDe per Block. Due to unfortunate events that happened in the past – Coinmarket.io, Mintapal, AGX or others exchanges that listed USDE and went offline, due to the fact that most of the wallets might be lost forever we are taking in consideration making a swap. One possible outcome would be to reintroduce those lost coins in the mining process. This will be communicated if we all agree upon it and it will happen along with other updates on the algo.

Regarding the last value for USDE it might seems that it was between 5-7 sat per 1 USDe (more than 100$ per transaction). The last price that appears on coinmarketcap of 1 sat was because someone sold USDE worth of 10$ from 5 sat to 1 sat on the last exchanges that had USDE listed (maybe Alcurex).

USDE – a coin that UNITES!

If you are interested in talking to us, feel free to join our discord group https://discord.gg/vpp4nr3
mbahokey

Activity: 548
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:06:27 AM

Do you have USDe? If not go to https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17398.new#new and get involved in our Giveaway.

USDE- A coin that UNITES!

is there giveway still active dev? can i join
USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:55:14 AM

Do you have USDe? If not go to https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17398.new#new and get involved in our Giveaway.

USDE- A coin that UNITES!

is there giveway still active dev? can i join

Yes, the giveaway is available. Feel free to participate.
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:33:44 AM

After we launched the explorer we had the chance to look at some big wallets.

First of all there are 1,13 billion coin in circulation from a total supply of 1,6 billion.

The first 2 wallets with a total of 33% of the total circulating supply are inactive, most probably they were from offline exchanges. The #5 wallet with 4% also seem offline. The rest of the wallet appears to have activity. We will look carefully on the explorer when we will be listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: